BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

An overnight treatment that deeply restores skin. Wake up to skin that is hydrated and renewed. This lightweight oil adapts to all skin types, even skin that only requires a hint of moisture.

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Heptyl Undecylenate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopherol, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil, Ethyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate

Usage Instructions:

Apply a thin layer to a cleansed face prior to bedtime. Allow the oil to restore skin overnight. For drier skin, can be used for day and night.

SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
  • "I love coconut oil products and this is one of my favorites. Makes my skin look AMAZING and it doesn't cause breakouts like other products I have tried in the past. Very moisturizing - great for men and women- I would recommend this product! Definitely check it out!!" in 34 reviews
  • "If you look at this product under a microscope, you'll see that this stuff contains Actual Magic. My skin is combination dry, oily and mega sensitive and the sensitivity has been exacerbated by pregnancy, and even after the first use, the next morning I looked like a glowing goddess. Very gentle yet ultra hydrating formula left my skin feeling perfectly moisturized, without it feeling "coated". I only used a few drops too, which is exciting because that likely means this vial will last for a long time. It has a gentle, pleasant fragrance which reminds me of coconut & argan oil. I'm pleased to have received this to test out, as I will certainly be purchasing it in the future!

Disclaimer- I did receive this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. These opinions are my own and are in no way shaped by Influenster or SheaMoisture." in 20 reviews
Chyanne E.
AMAZING! I saw results in ONE DAY! The oil goes on thin and dries fast so it doesnt get all over your pillow. This product exceeded my expectations because I thought I was going to wake up to a greasy pillow and more acne because its oil and the exact OPPOSITE happened! I would definitely buy again! I recommend to everyone!
Brittney L.
Salisbury, MD
Received my #voxbox yesterday. Very appealing package was so excited. Oil was packaged in a nice little bottle I can carry anywhere. Received as a complementary product. Used on my face for overnight. Can see a difference in the texture and feel of my skin. Love this would recommend to anyone who had a mix or dry &oily skin.
RoseMarie C.
I was looking for a lightweight moisturizer when I found this and I have used it ever since!i thought it would be heavy, but it provides just the right amount of moisture and absorbs fast so you are not greasy!
Samantha C.
I love this stuff. It is so hydrating but doesn't leave my skin oily in the morning. It has a heavier consistency but hasn't clogged my pores. I personally wouldn't buy it again though because unfortunately I have to use my acne medication at night, and this leaves as lasting thickness. So I can't combine the two.
miguelina f.
Phenix City, AL
is amazing this product, where I live is winter and I used it every day and every night and is helping me a lot with the dry skin I also used it as a primer and my skin looks pretty and can be used it in oily skin too because help you hydrating you skin yes i absolutely buy this product again.
Nicole S.
Goodbye winter dryness!!! These products saved my dry skin and hair. It’s so simple and easy to work with. I use it every night before bed and my skin is glowing when I wake up! All natural products are my favorite and I highly recommend them!
Ayunna 👩.
This product has a lot of oils in I️t, not just coconut oil which is very misleading, but kind of beneficial since coconut oil is comedogenic. I️t does leave my face moisturized throughout the day, I️ don’t just use I️t at night since it’s just oil. But it’s excellent for me and my dry skin. It’s great ☺️
Shaniyah L.
Coconut is my holy grail because it's been helping to clear up my dark marks and I was very pleased with this product. :) I love most of Shea Moisture's products. I will be definitely buy this product again and I would highly recommend this to any of my friends who struggle with dark marks as well.
Emily M.
Cave Spring, GA
I have noticed after using this product, my skin feels more refreshed and my pores seem to be getting smaller. I was a little skeptical at first because I have oily skin and I thought this would make it worse, but it has actually improved it! My skin has been less oily and has been so smooth and silky.
Jenny F.
Maud, TX
It is a little too oily for my taste. I only used it once, the packing isn't much to remember but not saying it is bad.  Price is about average for this type of product.  I didn't like that it made my face feel oily for a while before it blended in. Don't think I will purchase it again.
Samantha M.
For those of you who received the shea moisture voxbox this month what is your favorite item so far? I tried the hydrating oil on my face last night and my face is soooo soft 🙌🏼 tell me your favorites!! SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Shiniece U.
Milwaukee
Does it work good on sensitive skin
Ruth D.
Hereford , Hereford
I have combination skin & worried an oil might not work with my skin, has anyone with the same skin type tried them. SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Ons D.
Soliman, Nabeul
How fast can you see results?
Lesley L.
Do you think this would work for dryer skin and not leave a residue on my face?

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.