BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

An overnight treatment that deeply restores skin. Wake up to skin that is hydrated and renewed. This lightweight oil adapts to all skin types, even skin that only requires a hint of moisture.

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Heptyl Undecylenate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopherol, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil, Ethyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate

Usage Instructions:

Apply a thin layer to a cleansed face prior to bedtime. Allow the oil to restore skin overnight. For drier skin, can be used for day and night.

SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
  • "I love coconut oil products and this is one of my favorites. Makes my skin look AMAZING and it doesn't cause breakouts like other products I have tried in the past. Very moisturizing - great for men and women- I would recommend this product! Definitely check it out!!" in 34 reviews
  • "If you look at this product under a microscope, you'll see that this stuff contains Actual Magic. My skin is combination dry, oily and mega sensitive and the sensitivity has been exacerbated by pregnancy, and even after the first use, the next morning I looked like a glowing goddess. Very gentle yet ultra hydrating formula left my skin feeling perfectly moisturized, without it feeling "coated". I only used a few drops too, which is exciting because that likely means this vial will last for a long time. It has a gentle, pleasant fragrance which reminds me of coconut & argan oil. I'm pleased to have received this to test out, as I will certainly be purchasing it in the future!

Disclaimer- I did receive this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. These opinions are my own and are in no way shaped by Influenster or SheaMoisture." in 20 reviews
Jessica P.
Truly a great product to deeply moisturize my face. Simply, I could just slather coconut oil on my face. For 8 bucks, it is affordable, but you know what is even more affordable? A chunk of coconut oil!
Samantha E.
Azle, TX
I'm already obsessed with this stuff!!! I work with a product called "investment" for molding and casting jewelry and it dries your skin out SOOOO badly! I have yet to find a facial moisturizer that can counteract it without it being so heavy it clogs my pores. So far this oil has made a huge difference for me!!
Tori T.
Bowling Green, KY
I absolutely love this light weight oil serum so much! It's very moisturizing and doesn't make you feel oily the next day. I've been using for 7 days and my skin feels so much better than before. It's hydrated, soft, and the texture feels better over all. I received this for free for testing purposes but my opinions are my own. I highly recommend for anyone with dry skin in the winter!
Arazeli S.
Visalia, CA
I love this product I'm actually going to start purchasing it now. I received it from influenster in my voxbox and fell in love with this product ive used it for about a week now and I seriously can feel the difference its made so far! Due to the weather change I've noticed my cheeks were a little dry and my skin felt flakey. Used this and within 2 days of use its smooth and rehydrated!
Christine V.
San Jose, CA
I use several other kinds of facial oils that are better suited for my parched and dry skin (Marula Oil, Squalane Oil, etc.), so when I compare this product to those, it isn't quite as rich as I'd like, but if you are looking for a light-weight oil that easily absorbs, this is it! For me, this oil might be better to use during the warmer seasons when I don't need something drastic.
Lindsay S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I was super nervous about trying this as I have combination skin and am hesitant to put oil on my face, but this actually worked well with my skin type. It feels hydrated and smooth in the morning when I wake up (I use this on a clean face at night) so happy I got this for free in a voxbox to try!
Magdalena R.
Linden, NJ
This stuff is amazing. I don’t only use it for my face, but during winter time when everything is dry this gives my skin life. Not expensive. Easy nice packaging. I would definitely continue buying this
Shelby D.
Baton Rouge, LA
LOVE IT! I have combination skin and tend to breakout often so i was iffy about using oil on my face even if i am obsessed with coconut oil (just not on my face). I gave it a shot and within the first 2 minutes it is greasy, but after it absorbs quick and leaves your skin so soft the morning after!! I use it daily now ans will be buying this product again once my free sample runs out!!
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
I received this in my Shea moisture box and have been using it every night sense I received it! It's now a part of my every night skin routine! It leaves my skin soft and smooth every time and the oil always absorbs into my skin perfectly without anything left behind! I love the scent of the face oil and how light it is! It's now my favorite face overnight oil out there!!
Talia H.
Manheim, PA
I’ve been using this stuff the past couple of months and I love it! I use it every night and when I wake up my skin is so plumped and hydrated. I have not noticed it breaking me out At all and it doesn’t make me overly oily.
Samantha M.
For those of you who received the shea moisture voxbox this month what is your favorite item so far? I tried the hydrating oil on my face last night and my face is soooo soft 🙌🏼 tell me your favorites!! SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Shiniece U.
Milwaukee
Does it work good on sensitive skin
Ruth D.
Hereford , Hereford
I have combination skin & worried an oil might not work with my skin, has anyone with the same skin type tried them. SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Ons D.
Soliman, Nabeul
How fast can you see results?
Lesley L.
Do you think this would work for dryer skin and not leave a residue on my face?

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.