BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

An overnight treatment that deeply restores skin. Wake up to skin that is hydrated and renewed. This lightweight oil adapts to all skin types, even skin that only requires a hint of moisture.

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Heptyl Undecylenate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopherol, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil, Ethyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate

Usage Instructions:

Apply a thin layer to a cleansed face prior to bedtime. Allow the oil to restore skin overnight. For drier skin, can be used for day and night.

SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
  • "I love coconut oil products and this is one of my favorites. Makes my skin look AMAZING and it doesn't cause breakouts like other products I have tried in the past. Very moisturizing - great for men and women- I would recommend this product! Definitely check it out!!" in 34 reviews
  • "If you look at this product under a microscope, you'll see that this stuff contains Actual Magic. My skin is combination dry, oily and mega sensitive and the sensitivity has been exacerbated by pregnancy, and even after the first use, the next morning I looked like a glowing goddess. Very gentle yet ultra hydrating formula left my skin feeling perfectly moisturized, without it feeling "coated". I only used a few drops too, which is exciting because that likely means this vial will last for a long time. It has a gentle, pleasant fragrance which reminds me of coconut & argan oil. I'm pleased to have received this to test out, as I will certainly be purchasing it in the future!

Disclaimer- I did receive this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. These opinions are my own and are in no way shaped by Influenster or SheaMoisture." in 20 reviews
Savannah H.
Feels great on my skin and a little goes along way! My skin felt very hydrated and soft!
Emily C.
McGuffey
Was really nice. I love coconut oil so I loved this product. It felt great for my skin
Valerie P.
Purchased at: ULTA
While I enjoyed the moisture this oil was able to provide I also felt that it was a bit too thick and my skin was unable to soak it up quick enough. This could be useful for people who have drier skin than I do but just not for myself!
Dana D.
Buffalo, NY
I am obsessed with this oil. I just purchased this and am I first time user. I would DEFINITELY buy this again. I apply this before bed and my skin is so soft in the morning. Your face is not oily in the morning either. I don’t have oily or dry skin, but somewhere in the middle..definitely sensitive and this does wonders for my skin.
Rachelle H.
Purchased at: Target
I have very dry skin and love this oil for my dry skin. It help gets rid of my flaky skin and is great for using on other dry spots. I've also used it to tame frizzy hair.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
Extra virgin coconut oil is a natural ingredient rich in antioxidant Vitamin E and proteins which instantly hydrates to nourish and protect skin and hair
natalia s.
this face oil leaves my skin feeling wonderful when i wake up in the morning. at first i was worried that it would break out my skin but i like trying new skin products so i was like “why not?”. this is my first time using this product. however, for the size of the bottle, it is a little overpriced just as the rest of Shea Moistures products. i have combination skin and with face oils, i usually try to avoid putting them near my t-zone. other than that, i would definitely recommend this product.
Yuliya D.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a very good overnight face oil, leaves face super moisturized and so flawless! I like that’s it’s 100% coconut!
member-190fc
Purchased at: Target
This product is amazing. The smell is soothing and it moisturizes your skin so well especially after a shower!
Lakesha L.
New Orleans
Purchased at: ULTA
Love Love Love SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil! It feels like I have brand new skin every time I use this. I wake up with baby soft skin and the perfect foundation for my daily makeup routine. The dropper makes it so much easier to use without wasting product! It’s a keeper!
Samantha M.
For those of you who received the shea moisture voxbox this month what is your favorite item so far? I tried the hydrating oil on my face last night and my face is soooo soft 🙌🏼 tell me your favorites!! SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Shiniece U.
Milwaukee
Does it work good on sensitive skin
Ruth D.
Hereford , Hereford
I have combination skin & worried an oil might not work with my skin, has anyone with the same skin type tried them. SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Ons D.
Soliman, Nabeul
How fast can you see results?
Lesley L.
Do you think this would work for dryer skin and not leave a residue on my face?

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.