BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

An overnight treatment that deeply restores skin. Wake up to skin that is hydrated and renewed. This lightweight oil adapts to all skin types, even skin that only requires a hint of moisture.

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Heptyl Undecylenate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopherol, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil, Ethyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate

Usage Instructions:

Apply a thin layer to a cleansed face prior to bedtime. Allow the oil to restore skin overnight. For drier skin, can be used for day and night.

SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
  • "I love coconut oil products and this is one of my favorites. Makes my skin look AMAZING and it doesn't cause breakouts like other products I have tried in the past. Very moisturizing - great for men and women- I would recommend this product! Definitely check it out!!" in 34 reviews
  • "If you look at this product under a microscope, you'll see that this stuff contains Actual Magic. My skin is combination dry, oily and mega sensitive and the sensitivity has been exacerbated by pregnancy, and even after the first use, the next morning I looked like a glowing goddess. Very gentle yet ultra hydrating formula left my skin feeling perfectly moisturized, without it feeling "coated". I only used a few drops too, which is exciting because that likely means this vial will last for a long time. It has a gentle, pleasant fragrance which reminds me of coconut & argan oil. I'm pleased to have received this to test out, as I will certainly be purchasing it in the future!

Disclaimer- I did receive this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. These opinions are my own and are in no way shaped by Influenster or SheaMoisture." in 20 reviews
Heather P.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have never used anything like this before. As in I’ve never used an overnight face hydration oil or anything like it but this stuff definitely makes you skin smooth. It smells amazing, I love anything coconut as well ! I have issues with dry skin and I use this during the day as well and it works great to hydrate my face! Also love that there’s no animal testing or sulfates !
sally k.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I received this SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil complimentary of Influenster and SheaMoisture in the 100% Virgin Coconut Oil VoxBox!
In love with it is too poor word to explain  i have oily skin and i was too afraid of using oil in my face but when i was testing it it is fabulous i wake up with no oils on my skin !!!! from now that is my best product  .i will buy it again for sure .

Danielle H.
Hampton falls, NH
I have received so many compliments on my skin this winter since starting to use this product. I haven’t woken up a day with dry skin and even have seen an improvement with my acne and scarring. I’ve even been giving this as gifts! I will ABSOLUTELY be buying this product again.
Nicole J.
Oviedo, FL
I love this product! After using it for a few weeks I could see a difference in my pore size and the smoothness of my skin. My skin can be sensitive at times but this didn’t irritate my skin. Very lightweight, a little goes a long way!
Olivia B.
Lexington, KY
I recently received the Shea Moisture Overnight Virgin Coconut face oil from Influenster and Shea Moisture as a free trial, I was a bit hesitant to use it because I have oily skin but I figured why not. I had received a burn on my face from going shooting and decided to try it there first. And let me tell you the miracle of this facial oil... not only did it moisturize the burn but it kept me from scarring. Now I use it all over my face. But remember a drop is a lot!
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
One of the best hydrating oils on my face I've used in a long time . I have the dryest skin ever and this really hydrated it deep down into my pores and left my skin feeling silky smooth . The smell.is amazing too . It smells of coconut and very fresh and clean . I also use the oil under my makeup and it gives it a nice fresh start and makes my makeup look flawless . A+ for this product. [product:sheamoisture-100%-virgin-coconut-oil-daily-hydration-overnight-face-oil]
Asha K.
Niceville, FL
It smells delightfully light and not overwhelming in a coconut scent or anything. It is a lightweight oil. I like to use this nightly after using a natural witch hazel on my face. I wake up to hydrated skin and ready to be washed and go throughout the day. The dropper is convenient and a must! I did just quite a bit one night but it washed off ok in the morning.
Joelle K.
Buffalo, NY
I can honestly say this face oil saved my life! I desperately needed something that would hydrate my face without making it feel heavy and oily. I have combination skin and this works excellent. I use it everyday!!! High recommend
Corey S.
Patchogue, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
I wake up to renewed and hydrated skin! Such an easy addition to my nightly routine, and I even use it during the day sometimes! It is a very lightweight oil. I would recommend this to travelers and people with busy schedules who need a quick overnight skin restoration.
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is very good it oil. It hydrated your skin just be careful not to get to close to the eye. And this will hydrate your skin and it is good for sensitive skin. I tried the face lotion of this brand and it did not work for me.
Samantha M.
For those of you who received the shea moisture voxbox this month what is your favorite item so far? I tried the hydrating oil on my face last night and my face is soooo soft 🙌🏼 tell me your favorites!! SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Shiniece U.
Milwaukee
Does it work good on sensitive skin
Ruth D.
Hereford , Hereford
I have combination skin & worried an oil might not work with my skin, has anyone with the same skin type tried them. SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Ons D.
Soliman, Nabeul
How fast can you see results?
Lesley L.
Do you think this would work for dryer skin and not leave a residue on my face?

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.