BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

An overnight treatment that deeply restores skin. Wake up to skin that is hydrated and renewed. This lightweight oil adapts to all skin types, even skin that only requires a hint of moisture.

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Heptyl Undecylenate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopherol, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil, Ethyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate

Usage Instructions:

Apply a thin layer to a cleansed face prior to bedtime. Allow the oil to restore skin overnight. For drier skin, can be used for day and night.

SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
  • "I love coconut oil products and this is one of my favorites. Makes my skin look AMAZING and it doesn't cause breakouts like other products I have tried in the past. Very moisturizing - great for men and women- I would recommend this product! Definitely check it out!!" in 34 reviews
  • "If you look at this product under a microscope, you'll see that this stuff contains Actual Magic. My skin is combination dry, oily and mega sensitive and the sensitivity has been exacerbated by pregnancy, and even after the first use, the next morning I looked like a glowing goddess. Very gentle yet ultra hydrating formula left my skin feeling perfectly moisturized, without it feeling "coated". I only used a few drops too, which is exciting because that likely means this vial will last for a long time. It has a gentle, pleasant fragrance which reminds me of coconut & argan oil. I'm pleased to have received this to test out, as I will certainly be purchasing it in the future!

Disclaimer- I did receive this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. These opinions are my own and are in no way shaped by Influenster or SheaMoisture." in 20 reviews
Aubri A.
I received this from Influenster to test out the product. I used the oil for the first time for about 7 or 8 days. I am currently on Accutane and live in the desert (not the best combination) I had never used face oil and was excited to try this one out. It made my skin dryer than it was previously. With that being said, it was probably due to my current situation with the medication I am on, my super sensitive skin, and a dry climate. With this being said, I gave it to my cousin to try on her combination skin and she absolutely loves it!
Bailey G.
Fullerton , CA
To me this wasn’t my favorite oil. I got it brand new and it didn’t smell the best. It did moisturize my face well although it didn’t absorb well like my other ones it left me a little more oily than usual. Once I’m finished I’ll most likely purchase something else
Sara S.
Richmond, VA
I received this in the SheaMoisture VoxBox and would not have thought to buy this otherwise, as I have oily skin and am naturally turned away from oils. However, this paired with my night-time moisturizer works wonders on my skin. I have only been using it for two nights now, and I have noticed a significant difference in the way my skin looks in the morning and how my make up applies. My foundation stays even and in place much longer because my face is not producing as much oil. I'm hoping it helps clear up some old scarring.
Kaylyn W.
Tallahassee, FL
Not only does this hydrate your face, but it makes your skin feel so smooth. I was worried about this product because I usually have oily, acne prone skin - but this product did not contribute to that at all and did only what it was intended to do! Hydrated skin🙌
Sabrina R.
Milton, VT
I was a bit skeptical to use this product on my face as I have very sensitive skin and was worried it would break me out. I tried 1-2 drops and applied it only to my nose and forehead. It did a great job of keeping my nose moisturized as I generally get a super dry nose during the winter months. I would definitely recommend that this product be used at night as it does tend to stay a bit oily on the skin even after working it in. I received this product for free from the Influenster SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut VoxBox.
Cynthia J.
Warren, AR
Loved this face oil. I️ was skeptical on using an oil on my face but it didn’t not make my face oily! It helped with the oily parts of my face! It added just the perfect amount of moisture to my face. Applying my makeup with this oil made it smooth.
A l.
Blackfoot, ID
I was worried with this product that I would experience some oily skin the following morning, but that hasn’t been the case. My face is always so soft and hydrated. This has actually made my face less oily since my skin doesn’t have to produce its own oils. I love it. Definitely recommend!
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I’ve had seriously oily skin since having my son and would never think to use a moisturizing fave oil. I received this complimentary for testing purposes and decided to just give it a go. I honestly am so glad I decided to try it because my skin feels amazing in the morning after wearing this at night. It’s been so dry here lately and this gives my skin some life. It doesn’t make me more oily and the patches of dry skin I had are essentially gone after only a few days of use. I will be purchasing this again and again.
Dinielle N.
Sacramento, CA
Great lightweight and nourshing facial oil. I have dry skin and especially in the winter i require layers of moisture to keep my face from drying out and cracking. I used this at night as my last step after a sheet mask and it really locked in the moisture leaving my skin feeling soft! The next morning my face still felt soft and didn't feel heavy or greasy. Dropper is great and packaging is cute which is always a plus. I got this product for free from influenster but my opinions are all mine.
Heather P.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have never used anything like this before. As in I’ve never used an overnight face hydration oil or anything like it but this stuff definitely makes you skin smooth. It smells amazing, I love anything coconut as well ! I have issues with dry skin and I use this during the day as well and it works great to hydrate my face! Also love that there’s no animal testing or sulfates !
Samantha M.
For those of you who received the shea moisture voxbox this month what is your favorite item so far? I tried the hydrating oil on my face last night and my face is soooo soft 🙌🏼 tell me your favorites!! SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Shiniece U.
Milwaukee
Does it work good on sensitive skin
Ruth D.
Hereford , Hereford
I have combination skin & worried an oil might not work with my skin, has anyone with the same skin type tried them. SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Ons D.
Soliman, Nabeul
How fast can you see results?
Lesley L.
Do you think this would work for dryer skin and not leave a residue on my face?

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.