BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

An overnight treatment that deeply restores skin. Wake up to skin that is hydrated and renewed. This lightweight oil adapts to all skin types, even skin that only requires a hint of moisture.

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Heptyl Undecylenate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopherol, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil, Ethyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate

Usage Instructions:

Apply a thin layer to a cleansed face prior to bedtime. Allow the oil to restore skin overnight. For drier skin, can be used for day and night.

SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
  • "I love coconut oil products and this is one of my favorites. Makes my skin look AMAZING and it doesn't cause breakouts like other products I have tried in the past. Very moisturizing - great for men and women- I would recommend this product! Definitely check it out!!" in 34 reviews
  • "If you look at this product under a microscope, you'll see that this stuff contains Actual Magic. My skin is combination dry, oily and mega sensitive and the sensitivity has been exacerbated by pregnancy, and even after the first use, the next morning I looked like a glowing goddess. Very gentle yet ultra hydrating formula left my skin feeling perfectly moisturized, without it feeling "coated". I only used a few drops too, which is exciting because that likely means this vial will last for a long time. It has a gentle, pleasant fragrance which reminds me of coconut & argan oil. I'm pleased to have received this to test out, as I will certainly be purchasing it in the future!

Disclaimer- I did receive this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. These opinions are my own and are in no way shaped by Influenster or SheaMoisture." in 20 reviews
Ericka R.
LOVE IT SO MUCH KEEPS MY SKIN VERY HYDRATED AND MOISTURIZED . ALSO HAS A GREAT SMELL . USE IT EVERY NIGHT AND WAKE UP WITH GREAT SOFT SKIN EVERY TIME . I RCOMEND THIS TO EVERY ONE FOR THEIR SKIN CARE REGIMEN . LITERALLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE PRODUCTS AND ALSO MY FAVORITE BRAND
Lindsey B.
 I love this stuff. I typically apply it before I go to bed, giving it all night to soak into my face. It has definitely been helping my skin during this dry Idaho winter. Sometimes I’ll apply it to a small area of eczema once every hour, and the spot will be 90% healed after a few hours.  Highly recommend.
Keryn R.
South Amboy, NJ
I absolutely HATE oil. I tried this product and was blown away! It doesn’t feel like oil at all. It’s very quick drying and leaves your skin so soft and smooth. I will definitely be using this for a long time!
Elaine M.
I absolutely loved this product! As I get older it's harder to find beauty products that don't leave me broken out and greasy. I love using this nightly before bed! it's gentle enough to not break me out, but effective at moisturizing and reducing wrinkles!
Amy I.
I use this at least once a week. I mix it with a vitamin c gel tablet and then apply and rinse the next morning. I absolutely love this coconut oil. I also sometimes use it as a hair mask (I add aloe and a little castor oil). I will continue to buy this face oil.
Alex M.
Amber C.
Goodyear, AZ
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!!!! I actually bought this for my husband because his skin was getting dry. Didn't expect to take it over! Perfect for night time use. I wake up with supple, hydrated skin. Drop it on cream products to give them some extra slip, or mix a drop with my foundation to give it some dewiness.
Krystal V.
I love how this oil feels on my face. It’s very hydrating. I love applying it right after I rinse my face. It drys nicely. Will be purchasing this product and adding it to my skincare routine.
Claire D.
Cincinnati, OH
I. Love. This. Product. I was a little bit hesitant about it at first because I thought the oil would make my skin break out but the results have been amazing. No blemishes and my skin is so soft! I use this every night and sometimes in the morning too when my skin is feeling a little dry because of the winter weather.
Shamia W.
Roanoke
I love this oil I use it in my nightly routine to help lock in moisture and it also has helped fade the appearance of acne scars and hyper pigmentation. Its not heavy and doesn’t leave a greasy feeling at all I suggest giving it a try for sure.
Samantha M.
For those of you who received the shea moisture voxbox this month what is your favorite item so far? I tried the hydrating oil on my face last night and my face is soooo soft 🙌🏼 tell me your favorites!! SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Shiniece U.
Milwaukee
Does it work good on sensitive skin
Ruth D.
Hereford , Hereford
I have combination skin & worried an oil might not work with my skin, has anyone with the same skin type tried them. SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Ons D.
Soliman, Nabeul
How fast can you see results?
Lesley L.
Do you think this would work for dryer skin and not leave a residue on my face?

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.