BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

An overnight treatment that deeply restores skin. Wake up to skin that is hydrated and renewed. This lightweight oil adapts to all skin types, even skin that only requires a hint of moisture.

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Heptyl Undecylenate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopherol, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil, Ethyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate

Usage Instructions:

Apply a thin layer to a cleansed face prior to bedtime. Allow the oil to restore skin overnight. For drier skin, can be used for day and night.

SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
  • "I love coconut oil products and this is one of my favorites. Makes my skin look AMAZING and it doesn't cause breakouts like other products I have tried in the past. Very moisturizing - great for men and women- I would recommend this product! Definitely check it out!!" in 34 reviews
  • "If you look at this product under a microscope, you'll see that this stuff contains Actual Magic. My skin is combination dry, oily and mega sensitive and the sensitivity has been exacerbated by pregnancy, and even after the first use, the next morning I looked like a glowing goddess. Very gentle yet ultra hydrating formula left my skin feeling perfectly moisturized, without it feeling "coated". I only used a few drops too, which is exciting because that likely means this vial will last for a long time. It has a gentle, pleasant fragrance which reminds me of coconut & argan oil. I'm pleased to have received this to test out, as I will certainly be purchasing it in the future!

Disclaimer- I did receive this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. These opinions are my own and are in no way shaped by Influenster or SheaMoisture." in 20 reviews
Caitlyn A.
Mooresville, NC
I have been using this product for a few days now. I can already tell a difference. I got it for free in my CoxBox from this app! My face is so soft and hydrated and it smells so good on top of that!
Jessica N.
I'm not joking when I say this product changed my life. As someone with combination skin, it balanced out the dry & oily spots on my face to make them have just a plain, natural dewy glow...love it!
Sandy S.
lockport
I like this product but makes me feel oily. I know it moisturizer but it makes me feel oily and I’m not a fan of that. Over all it has kept my skin hydrated and healthy. I recommend only using a little bit of u don’t like oily skin.
Ashlee D.
port orange, fl
I love this oil I actually received this from Influenster to test out and I was so surprised with the results of how my face stayed hydrated and smooth and just look fresh I bought some for myself!
Cynthia N.
Buckeye, AZ
One of my favorite products of my nightly routine, thanks to Influenster I had the chance to try it. It’s really moisturizing & my skin loves it. The bottle looks so cute as well & there is no smell.
Christina C.
Lomita
I love this product. It smells great. It feels great. I like to use it on my whole body, not just my face and it makes my skin feel really smooth and rejuvenated. I enjoy using this product very much.
Caryn P.
Jonesboro, GA
I get really dry skin around my eyebrows and I also have mild rosacea, and this is AMAZING at soothing both of those things. I especially appreciate how long it lasts since you only need a few drops - a little goes a long way!
Sarah B.
Mountain Home, AR
You can never go wrong with coconut. Not too greasy for an oil, left my face feeling smooth, cleared up my acne. I love the way it smelled and felt. Highly recommend and will buy again and again!
Ashley M.
Amsterdam, NY
It is very oily but leaves my face feeling hydrated when I wake up. I purchased mine In target. It is very effective for me. I also use this prior to my makeup application. For a drugstore facial oil it’s pretty good.
Susie C.
Sound Beach, NY
LOVE this overnight serum! I was looking to add a serum to my nighttime routine, the Shea Moisture overnight serum is perfect! A little goes a long way and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth without an oily finish.
Samantha M.
For those of you who received the shea moisture voxbox this month what is your favorite item so far? I tried the hydrating oil on my face last night and my face is soooo soft 🙌🏼 tell me your favorites!! SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Shiniece U.
Milwaukee
Does it work good on sensitive skin
Ruth D.
Hereford , Hereford
I have combination skin & worried an oil might not work with my skin, has anyone with the same skin type tried them. SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Ons D.
Soliman, Nabeul
How fast can you see results?
Lesley L.
Do you think this would work for dryer skin and not leave a residue on my face?

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.