BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

An overnight treatment that deeply restores skin. Wake up to skin that is hydrated and renewed. This lightweight oil adapts to all skin types, even skin that only requires a hint of moisture.

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Heptyl Undecylenate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopherol, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil, Ethyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate

Usage Instructions:

Apply a thin layer to a cleansed face prior to bedtime. Allow the oil to restore skin overnight. For drier skin, can be used for day and night.

SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
  • "I love coconut oil products and this is one of my favorites. Makes my skin look AMAZING and it doesn't cause breakouts like other products I have tried in the past. Very moisturizing - great for men and women- I would recommend this product! Definitely check it out!!" in 34 reviews
  • "If you look at this product under a microscope, you'll see that this stuff contains Actual Magic. My skin is combination dry, oily and mega sensitive and the sensitivity has been exacerbated by pregnancy, and even after the first use, the next morning I looked like a glowing goddess. Very gentle yet ultra hydrating formula left my skin feeling perfectly moisturized, without it feeling "coated". I only used a few drops too, which is exciting because that likely means this vial will last for a long time. It has a gentle, pleasant fragrance which reminds me of coconut & argan oil. I'm pleased to have received this to test out, as I will certainly be purchasing it in the future!

Disclaimer- I did receive this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. These opinions are my own and are in no way shaped by Influenster or SheaMoisture." in 20 reviews
Kathy F.
Saint Louis, MO
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. I’ve used it to remove makeup at night; I’ve added drops to my night moisturizer; I’ve even added a drop or two to my foundation for a dewy look. I really like this stuff!
Alexandria G.
Richmond, KY
I wasn’t sure about this product at first so I put it on after I washed my face for the night. I thought my face would feel greasy all day the following day, but when I woke up my face felt super soft and I looked refreshed. This product is now a new addition to my nightly routine!
Maria A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the hydration my face gets from this oil. I’m a first time user so I expected different expectations but it totally changed the way I see it. I received this as a complimentary gift but if I could I would surely buy it.
Eryka H.
I love this oil! I use it twice today!! I have really dry skin and this stuff helps bring moister back into my skin! I bought mine at my local CVS & it was $9.99! I would recommend this if you have dry skin! It works very well!
Hailey S.
Cambridge, MN
I absolutely love this face oil. Put it on before bed and wake up with refreshed, hydrated skin. Using other face oils, I noticed I woke up still oily, but with this product all the oil is absorbed. You do not wake up oily. Will purchase in future
Shantelle B.
Southington, CT
I’ve only been using this product for a few days but so far I really like it. It feels super moisturizing and completely absorbs into the skin. My face tends to be really sensitive and I’ve had no issues so far. Loving it!
Ziri E.
West Chester, PA
At first I thought that this was okay. And then my skin started breaking out and, I know smart me, I couldn’t figure out why so I keep using it. It made my skin over oily. The one thing it did do is leave my skin soft by morning.
Leidy A.
Tampa
Me encanta este producto pues amo loa productos naturales de hecho esta marca es todo natural y este aceite es muy bueno no debe flatarte pues tiebe múltiples usos
Danielle F.
I received this product about a month and a half ago for testing purposes and wanted to give myself enough time to fully try it out. All I can say is that I'm obsessed. It is my first time using this product and my first time using any oil on my face. I typically have combination skin so I get nervous trying oily products but wow this product is life changing. I put it on every night before bed and when I wake up my skin is brand new. It is soft, even skin tone, and even clears my breakouts. I like to exfoliate twice a week and I think the combination of that and this oil is amazing for the softness of my skin. Super gentle on the skin, you only need like a dime size and it lasts all night. 10/10 recommend. I think this would work for all skin types. Great product.
Melissa T.
Emmaus, PA
My face is typically dry in the winter. I put this on after showers and before bed and my skin is suppppper soft when I wake up! I would not recommend putting it on during the day, it can get super messy and you wont be able to put makeup on over it.
Samantha M.
For those of you who received the shea moisture voxbox this month what is your favorite item so far? I tried the hydrating oil on my face last night and my face is soooo soft 🙌🏼 tell me your favorites!! SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Shiniece U.
Milwaukee
Does it work good on sensitive skin
Ruth D.
Hereford , Hereford
I have combination skin & worried an oil might not work with my skin, has anyone with the same skin type tried them. SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Ons D.
Soliman, Nabeul
How fast can you see results?
Lesley L.
Do you think this would work for dryer skin and not leave a residue on my face?

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.