BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

An overnight treatment that deeply restores skin. Wake up to skin that is hydrated and renewed. This lightweight oil adapts to all skin types, even skin that only requires a hint of moisture.

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Heptyl Undecylenate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopherol, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil, Ethyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate

Usage Instructions:

Apply a thin layer to a cleansed face prior to bedtime. Allow the oil to restore skin overnight. For drier skin, can be used for day and night.

SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
  • "I love coconut oil products and this is one of my favorites. Makes my skin look AMAZING and it doesn't cause breakouts like other products I have tried in the past. Very moisturizing - great for men and women- I would recommend this product! Definitely check it out!!" in 34 reviews
  • "If you look at this product under a microscope, you'll see that this stuff contains Actual Magic. My skin is combination dry, oily and mega sensitive and the sensitivity has been exacerbated by pregnancy, and even after the first use, the next morning I looked like a glowing goddess. Very gentle yet ultra hydrating formula left my skin feeling perfectly moisturized, without it feeling "coated". I only used a few drops too, which is exciting because that likely means this vial will last for a long time. It has a gentle, pleasant fragrance which reminds me of coconut & argan oil. I'm pleased to have received this to test out, as I will certainly be purchasing it in the future!

Disclaimer- I did receive this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. These opinions are my own and are in no way shaped by Influenster or SheaMoisture." in 20 reviews
Cristal l.
El Centro, CA
In love how i wake up an my face glows so smooth an my face smells yummy Like COCONUT 🥥 I let my motherinlaw an my nana, used it an there face were nice an shiny. The only thing at night, where I live desert an oh my gawd i felt i was sweating but the next day i tried it an I ignored i had the liquid on, an now it doesn’t bother me i love it will diffidently buy it again!
Laura K.
I have to take a minute to brag on this. I absolutely love this oil! I’ve tried Tarte maracuja oil, and it’s decent, however this shea moisture is just as good if not better.....AND ITS LESS THAN HALF THE COST! The formula is very light, and I use it before bed but even before makeup. Especially with winter coming up and skin becoming more susceptible to being dry.
Kierstyn Q.
Recieved this product free for testinf purposes from Influenster. This product smells amazing! I suffer from a very dry nose area and a dry t-zone during the colder winter months so I was hopeful this product would help bring hydration back into my face, but sadly it did not. I used it every night for a week straight and still have a horribly dry face. This product did not work for me at all which makes me sad.
Kendra P.
Greensboro , NC
I got to try this new product line courtesy of Influenster and honestly all the other products were kind of disappointing, but this one is awesome! It absorbs into my face well and doesn’t run down into my eyes like normal coconut oil can if you apply too much. It made my skin soft and supple. It was easy to mix with other creams and serums as well.
Cheyenne C.
Olympia, WA
I use four drops of this on my face every night before bed, it definitely moisturizes my face in a way no other oil has ever. I apply witch hazel with this product too. It’s around $10 at Walmart but worth every penny, it’s lasted two months already and I still have around a quarter left. It doesn’t take much of this product to do the trick!
Sugheiy G.
Hawthorne, CA
This oil is so moisturizing and made my skin feel so soft even after 1 use. When I got sick my skin around my nose was super dry and flakey because I was constantly blowing my nose. I applied this one night and woke up with super soft skin and it completely restored my dry and flakey skin. I would definitely continue using this oil. I love it!
CAROLINA Q.
Peoria, AZ
Nice face oil! My skin is super dry so I’ve been using it overnight. It’s very light and soft and I feel like it does hydrate my skin. It is a bit oily but not as much as I was expecting it. I think I personally prefer a moisturizer lotion but it’s a good product!
‘I got this complementary product from Influenster for testing purposes’
Wanda C.
Ocala, FL
 I love this product so much it is a nice black peel off mask and I would recommend this To I would recommend this to everybody it is like so great for your skin and makes my skin feel so soft smooth all of that good stuff and after I just want to little lotion and then it feels so great takes away my blackheads I love it so much buy this
Veronica J.
Fenton , MO
I really liked the overnight rail oil it makes my skin feel extremely soft and hydrated however this product is extremely oily. I used it after taking a shower and drying my hair for the night. The pieces of my hair and touched my face were completely greasy. So tomorrow I will have to re wash my hair. Other than that I love his product.
Tara P.
Noblesville, IN
I was at my local target when I came across the new coconut line. I tried a sample of it on my hand and I fell in love with how soft it made hand without it looking to greasy and the smell. I have been using it for a week and have noticed a significant difference in my skin. My skin feels safe, hydrated and doesn't look as rough!
Samantha M.
For those of you who received the shea moisture voxbox this month what is your favorite item so far? I tried the hydrating oil on my face last night and my face is soooo soft 🙌🏼 tell me your favorites!! SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Shiniece U.
Milwaukee
Does it work good on sensitive skin
Ruth D.
Hereford , Hereford
I have combination skin & worried an oil might not work with my skin, has anyone with the same skin type tried them. SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Ons D.
Soliman, Nabeul
How fast can you see results?
Lesley L.
Do you think this would work for dryer skin and not leave a residue on my face?

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.