BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

An overnight treatment that deeply restores skin. Wake up to skin that is hydrated and renewed. This lightweight oil adapts to all skin types, even skin that only requires a hint of moisture.

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Heptyl Undecylenate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopherol, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil, Ethyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate

Usage Instructions:

Apply a thin layer to a cleansed face prior to bedtime. Allow the oil to restore skin overnight. For drier skin, can be used for day and night.

SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
  • "I love coconut oil products and this is one of my favorites. Makes my skin look AMAZING and it doesn't cause breakouts like other products I have tried in the past. Very moisturizing - great for men and women- I would recommend this product! Definitely check it out!!" in 34 reviews
  • "If you look at this product under a microscope, you'll see that this stuff contains Actual Magic. My skin is combination dry, oily and mega sensitive and the sensitivity has been exacerbated by pregnancy, and even after the first use, the next morning I looked like a glowing goddess. Very gentle yet ultra hydrating formula left my skin feeling perfectly moisturized, without it feeling "coated". I only used a few drops too, which is exciting because that likely means this vial will last for a long time. It has a gentle, pleasant fragrance which reminds me of coconut & argan oil. I'm pleased to have received this to test out, as I will certainly be purchasing it in the future!

Disclaimer- I did receive this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. These opinions are my own and are in no way shaped by Influenster or SheaMoisture." in 20 reviews
Danielle L.
Crestview , FL
I don’t dislike this product it just wasn’t EVERYTHING for me. The dropper applicator was fun and my skin soaked in the oil very nicely but I’ve found my skin just responds better to straight up vitamin E oils. But my skin is also very sensitive and problematic so maybe this will work better for you. I just don’t think I’d spend the money on it. This product was provided to me for free in a VoxBox by Influenster but all opinions are my own 😊.
Brianna C.
Lakewood, CA
I am pretty prone to breakouts and this weather has my skin all confused. When I saw the word oil I was pretty concerned it would make me breakout, especially since its suppose to be used as an overnight serum. I was pleasantly surprised to find out how cooling and refreshing the oil was without being heavy and greasy. I probably won't use it everyday but at least once a week for sure! Thanks influencer for sending me #sheamoisture to try!
Samantha C.
Fall River, MA
I feel like this one is going to be my holy grail. I received this one in a VoxBox from Influenster... I recently just started using face oils and this one is definitely my favorite of all the ones I've tried. My face is super dry (especially during the winter) so I am really excited to try this one in the cold months!! Wearing it before bed is my favorite. It smells really good and the little bottle is wicked cute too. Cute packaging always speaks to me haha.
Kasey R.
Mount Gay, WV
This product is AMAZING! I have combination skin with oil issues on my chin and t-zone. Even with acne prone skin this oil gives a refreshing hydration to the face without leaving a greasy film. It absorbs quickly and leaves a glow that genuinely nourishes the skin. I always buy in bulk when I find it, because I couldn't imagine going without this in my evening skin care routine. You won't regret this purchase!
Jodi W.
Seven Springs , NC
Oh my goodness! This is the first shea moisturizer product I’ve ever purchased and I’ll definitely purchase it again! I went to Target looking for a moisturizer for my face. I typically wouldn’t buy a product with oil in it, but lately my face has had dry patches no matter what I use. I decided to give this oil a shot. It’s amazing! I woke up with the softest, most supple skin ever. I really love this product!
Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
Amazing product! Very lightweight but you can feel it locking in hydration. Not greasy and goes great under night time moisturizer and under CC cream during the day without sliding my makeup off. I had to reduce my use from everyday to every other day because i notice I started to develop some acne with everyday use. I’ve cleared up since reducing it to every other day. Would recommend to friends for sure
Alexandra S.
Ellicott City, MD
I got this for free from the SheaMoisture Voxbox. It’s a product true to its word! My skin is oily/combination but with some spots that are dryer than others. I tried this out by washing my face and then dabbing this on before bed, and when I woke up, my skin was soft and dewy, not oily, slick, or greasy like I was expecting. I’m really impressed and plan on using this through the winter and fall.
Amanda P.
Gun Barrel Cy, TX
My skin varies from super oily during the summer to super dry in the winter. Understanding this, I have to be careful that things don't make my face too oily. With the weather finally changing, my skin has been significantly dry. This stuff has been a game changer. It's great moisture that leaves my face soft and not oily. I haven't experienced any breakouts or really anything negative since using it.
Karina Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I just received this free product from Influenster and I'm loving it already.! It's an overnight oil for the face. The formula is super lightweight and does not have a scent which I don't mind. It's very hydrating and although it's an oil it does not leave you greasy. I love that it comes in a glass bottle with a dropper for easy use. Also a little goes along way so your product will last!
Makeup F.
I wanted to get more into skincare so I decided to pick this up and it was love at first sight! This oil doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy and doesn't feel heavy on the fave. It's sinks right into my skin and leaves it feeling soft, supple, and moisturized. I use it both night and day. I would recommend trying it out!
Samantha M.
For those of you who received the shea moisture voxbox this month what is your favorite item so far? I tried the hydrating oil on my face last night and my face is soooo soft 🙌🏼 tell me your favorites!! SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Shiniece U.
Milwaukee
Does it work good on sensitive skin
Ruth D.
Hereford , Hereford
I have combination skin & worried an oil might not work with my skin, has anyone with the same skin type tried them. SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Ons D.
Soliman, Nabeul
How fast can you see results?
Lesley L.
Do you think this would work for dryer skin and not leave a residue on my face?

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.