BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

An overnight treatment that deeply restores skin. Wake up to skin that is hydrated and renewed. This lightweight oil adapts to all skin types, even skin that only requires a hint of moisture.

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Heptyl Undecylenate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopherol, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil, Ethyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate

Usage Instructions:

Apply a thin layer to a cleansed face prior to bedtime. Allow the oil to restore skin overnight. For drier skin, can be used for day and night.

SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
  • "I love coconut oil products and this is one of my favorites. Makes my skin look AMAZING and it doesn't cause breakouts like other products I have tried in the past. Very moisturizing - great for men and women- I would recommend this product! Definitely check it out!!" in 34 reviews
  • "If you look at this product under a microscope, you'll see that this stuff contains Actual Magic. My skin is combination dry, oily and mega sensitive and the sensitivity has been exacerbated by pregnancy, and even after the first use, the next morning I looked like a glowing goddess. Very gentle yet ultra hydrating formula left my skin feeling perfectly moisturized, without it feeling "coated". I only used a few drops too, which is exciting because that likely means this vial will last for a long time. It has a gentle, pleasant fragrance which reminds me of coconut & argan oil. I'm pleased to have received this to test out, as I will certainly be purchasing it in the future!

Disclaimer- I did receive this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. These opinions are my own and are in no way shaped by Influenster or SheaMoisture." in 20 reviews
Rebekah W.
Hemet, CA
I got this item in a box box with a few other select items! this was an amazing product and I will defiantly be buying some more! I have fell in love with this coconut oil and the face oil is so amazing when goimg to sleep! it smells so good!! 💟 [product:sheamoisture-100%-virgin-coconut-oil-daily-hydration-overnight-face-oil] #sheamoisture #sheamoisturevoxbox #voxbox #healthyskin #coconutoil
Lexie D.
Overall, I really did like this product. It smelled amazing, and I love that it was so natural. I'm wondering if I put too much on my face, because in the morning unfortunately I did break out a little bit. (It wasn't anything crazy, but about 4 new small blemishes appeared by the morning.) When I reduced the already tiny amount I was using to just a little smudge on my nose and chin, that did help a bit. But honestly at that point it didn't seem worth it for me to use it in the future. I can understand why others would be interested though!
Keymi L.
New York , NY
I️ was very afraid to try this at first because I️ break out very easily and I️ felt like the oil would make me break out. I️ was completely wrong. This serum made my face feel so soft the next day, I️ did not have any residue in my face. It’s like my face absorbed all of the oil. I️ also did not have any new outbreaks in my face. I️ now use his one every 3 days and my face has changed so much. It is softer and brighter. I️ love it!
Lexi J.
Wexford, PA
Disclaimer : I have received this product complementary for testing purposes from Influenster.

I love everything coconut oil and i love that company does not test on animals. I have really dry skin on my face mainly around my eyes. I used this is in the morining and before bed. I love it and works amazingly. You best beleive when I run out that i will buy another bottle. The price will not really affect me because I will pay whatever to take the dryness away from my face.
daniela s.
Greenville , SC
I recently received this product in an influenster campaign and from that moment I have not stopped using it at night to hydrate my face, I really like the concept especially because it is based on coconut oil which I love because it is a product natural, right now in winter my skin dries a lot but with this product it is perfect. It is applied super easy with the dropper and the skin absorbs it quite well. the only detail that I would have to add is that I would have preferred it to have a coconut aroma but it is a product without odor
Zoie M.
Bristol, CT
Summer 2017 I was suffering from hypo-pigmentation and I didn’t know why especially since I’ve always had great skin and never been product sensitive. I then realized that the new face wash I’ve been using for the past few months dried out my skin severely and damaged my melanin. I switched to very light face wash and started used the shea moisture 3-4 times a week before I went to bed. My melanin came back and skin has never felt any softer. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product.
Marissa P.
Las Vegas , NV
I thought this was going to leave my face oily since I already have oily skin... I made sure to add on a thin layer & really love how my face is feeling right now ! I normally don’t like trying products on my face since I break out so easily but sheamoisture doesn’t seem to ever let me down so I’m happy I took my chances with this on my face, so far so good ! Yay !!
Allie✞ L.
Nashville, TN
This is a great oil for very dry skin, like myself. This given to me for free from a recent Influenster box and I've loved trying it out! I never use face oils and this has opened up my horizon to them. My dry skin looks a lot more hydrated for several hours, but I wouldn't say it's long lasting (atleast not for me!) I think I may need something a little thicker. By the end of the day, face is dry again...I just wish it lasted longer! Good stuff though. The price is worth it. :)
Rosemarie K.
West Babylon, NY
One of my new favorite products, it went straight into my daily skincare routine! This serum is so hydrating and can be used heavily at night to really soak in while you sleep or sparingly in the morning to hydrate your skin before putting on your makeup, or not :) The feeling of smooth skin is something to love, especially with the cold weather coming soon! I definitely recommend it. Plus, do i even have to say it, the smell is OUT OF THIS WORLD. amazing.
Danielle L.
Crestview , FL
I don’t dislike this product it just wasn’t EVERYTHING for me. The dropper applicator was fun and my skin soaked in the oil very nicely but I’ve found my skin just responds better to straight up vitamin E oils. But my skin is also very sensitive and problematic so maybe this will work better for you. I just don’t think I’d spend the money on it. This product was provided to me for free in a VoxBox by Influenster but all opinions are my own 😊.
Samantha M.
For those of you who received the shea moisture voxbox this month what is your favorite item so far? I tried the hydrating oil on my face last night and my face is soooo soft 🙌🏼 tell me your favorites!! SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Shiniece U.
Milwaukee
Does it work good on sensitive skin
Ruth D.
Hereford , Hereford
I have combination skin & worried an oil might not work with my skin, has anyone with the same skin type tried them. SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Ons D.
Soliman, Nabeul
How fast can you see results?
Lesley L.
Do you think this would work for dryer skin and not leave a residue on my face?

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.