BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

An overnight treatment that deeply restores skin. Wake up to skin that is hydrated and renewed. This lightweight oil adapts to all skin types, even skin that only requires a hint of moisture.

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Heptyl Undecylenate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopherol, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil, Ethyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate

Usage Instructions:

Apply a thin layer to a cleansed face prior to bedtime. Allow the oil to restore skin overnight. For drier skin, can be used for day and night.

SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
  • "I love coconut oil products and this is one of my favorites. Makes my skin look AMAZING and it doesn't cause breakouts like other products I have tried in the past. Very moisturizing - great for men and women- I would recommend this product! Definitely check it out!!" in 34 reviews
  • "If you look at this product under a microscope, you'll see that this stuff contains Actual Magic. My skin is combination dry, oily and mega sensitive and the sensitivity has been exacerbated by pregnancy, and even after the first use, the next morning I looked like a glowing goddess. Very gentle yet ultra hydrating formula left my skin feeling perfectly moisturized, without it feeling "coated". I only used a few drops too, which is exciting because that likely means this vial will last for a long time. It has a gentle, pleasant fragrance which reminds me of coconut & argan oil. I'm pleased to have received this to test out, as I will certainly be purchasing it in the future!

Disclaimer- I did receive this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. These opinions are my own and are in no way shaped by Influenster or SheaMoisture." in 20 reviews
susan r.
Brooklyn, NY
loved it my face felt like silk and didnt have that greassy feeling  have since recomended it to friends family members as well as on my social media so soft
Haleigh T.
Arlington, VA
I was so excited for the opportunity to test these products. Organic and naturally-derived ingredients are the only products I use, so I thought this Vox would be perfect!!! My ENTIRE body broke out in a painful, burning rash after I applied the Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil to my face. I’ve never had such an intense reaction to anything. It was pretty scary. Coconut oil has always been a mainstay of my beauty and health regimen so I know it has to be one of the lesser ingredients. I have no known allergies. I’ll probably pass these products onto a friend to test (with full disclosure, of course.)
Sam H.
N Las Vegas, NV
To start off, this is a night oil. The product is going to be heavier than a normal oil because it has to absorb at a slower pace for the affected results. I usually put my heavier creams and oils on at night because that’s when my skin can benefit the most from extra care and products and retain the most moisture. I liked that this product is more natural than others on the market, but it is a little pricey. I typically use regular coconut oil and I feel as if I had the same effect as I would have had if I would’ve used my regular oil. However, the dropped and added ingredients helped raise my opinion of this product, but there are better products for cheap that deliver the same results.
kayla e.
Augusta, GA
So far so good. I have only used this twice but each time my face felt amazing and moisturized. I used ab 30 minutes before applying makeup and the application was smooth. And I also used before bed (I applied a few more drops before bed). It’s a little thick but your skin should have no problem absorbing it. I woke up this morning with smooth glowing skin. I combined this oil with an exfoliating body scrub. I purchased the oil from target.
Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
I was actually super iffy on this product because I have an oily t-zone and I tend to stay away from oily products. I did try this though because I wanted to give this a chance and I'm actually super happy. I only put this on my cheeks and chin area and I only use a little bit at a time so this little vial is going to last me a really long time. My face in the morning feel amazing. What I know about oils is that they are really for sealing in moisture so I do this after I spray with my Mario Badesco toner and I feel super soft and hydrated when I wake up. I would definitely recommend this to someone with combination dry/oily skin like mine!
Samantha C.
Longwood, FL
Living for this hydration overnight face oil! Literally, I've used it every night since I received it in a VoxBox  complimentary from Influenster! It exceeded  my expectations! I have oily skin already, and it gets oily fast through the day, so I figure this oil was just going to make my skin that much worse. And I figured I'd break out a ton more than I already do. Boy, was I wrong! It's gentle, and effective. My skin has been so dehydrated lately, but since using this, my skin has become more hydrated, soft, and supple every day. I would definitely purchase this after I finish it up, because I love it that much! #SheaMoisture #Complimentary #contest #Shealovescocnuts  SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
lilly m.
arlington
Purchased at: Target
This is such a nice product and really helps deliver moisture back to your skin. I love to use on the back of my hands. I also use it on my scalp after I get my hair bleached because my scalp gets dry. It helps immediately. It’s hard to find a product that delivers immediate, noticeable results. You won’t have to keep wondering if it is working.

There is a small scent at first but it quickly disappears. I can’t describe how soft my hands are after I use this. I always get compliments.

I highly recommend this product.
Krizia A.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I really love this Overnight Fave Oil! I normally use a moisturizer before bed so I was excited to try this oil. I love that it does not feel greasy on your face! I was pleasantly surprised that it felt light on my skin. I started with only a couple of drops because I didn’t want my face to be greasy but I ended up adding more! My face felt very hydrated after applying the oil. Although I did not notice a difference in my skin after using the product when compared to a moisturizer, I would still purchase it and recommend it since it is made with natural and organic ingredients (which I love!).
Keyla B.
Bronx, NY
For years I have heard about the benefits of coconut oil, and I have also heard good comments about Shea Moisture products, but I want to tell you about my experience with this facial oil that I have been using for the past 2 weeks. Personally I really liked this facial oil, it has a nice smell (one of the fears I had when I received this product, was the smell of coconut, but the smell is not bad, it's a nice smell) This facial oil I also liked because it is absorbed in your skin and I like that, I have applied it every night and it has definitely become one of my favorite products and I recommend it.
Lexie D.
Overall, I really did like this product. It smelled amazing, and I love that it was so natural. I'm wondering if I put too much on my face, because in the morning unfortunately I did break out a little bit. (It wasn't anything crazy, but about 4 new small blemishes appeared by the morning.) When I reduced the already tiny amount I was using to just a little smudge on my nose and chin, that did help a bit. But honestly at that point it didn't seem worth it for me to use it in the future. I can understand why others would be interested though!
Samantha M.
For those of you who received the shea moisture voxbox this month what is your favorite item so far? I tried the hydrating oil on my face last night and my face is soooo soft 🙌🏼 tell me your favorites!! SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Shiniece U.
Milwaukee
Does it work good on sensitive skin
Ruth D.
Hereford , Hereford
I have combination skin & worried an oil might not work with my skin, has anyone with the same skin type tried them. SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Ons D.
Soliman, Nabeul
How fast can you see results?
Lesley L.
Do you think this would work for dryer skin and not leave a residue on my face?

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.