BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

An overnight treatment that deeply restores skin. Wake up to skin that is hydrated and renewed. This lightweight oil adapts to all skin types, even skin that only requires a hint of moisture.

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Heptyl Undecylenate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopherol, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil, Ethyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate

Usage Instructions:

Apply a thin layer to a cleansed face prior to bedtime. Allow the oil to restore skin overnight. For drier skin, can be used for day and night.

SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
  • "I love coconut oil products and this is one of my favorites. Makes my skin look AMAZING and it doesn't cause breakouts like other products I have tried in the past. Very moisturizing - great for men and women- I would recommend this product! Definitely check it out!!" in 34 reviews
  • "If you look at this product under a microscope, you'll see that this stuff contains Actual Magic. My skin is combination dry, oily and mega sensitive and the sensitivity has been exacerbated by pregnancy, and even after the first use, the next morning I looked like a glowing goddess. Very gentle yet ultra hydrating formula left my skin feeling perfectly moisturized, without it feeling "coated". I only used a few drops too, which is exciting because that likely means this vial will last for a long time. It has a gentle, pleasant fragrance which reminds me of coconut & argan oil. I'm pleased to have received this to test out, as I will certainly be purchasing it in the future!

Disclaimer- I did receive this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. These opinions are my own and are in no way shaped by Influenster or SheaMoisture." in 20 reviews
Emily T.
Cumberland, RI
This is gods gift to all of humanity. I definitely struggle with dry skin in New England. I took a shower last night, and when I got out I promptly put on the SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil and its almost 24 hours later and my skin is still moisturized and glowing. No joke, it's glowing and I'm not wearing any makeup in this photo. AND I went out into public with no makeup feeling confident enough with my skin thanks to this product. I would highly recommend to EVERYONE, especially people who can't quite seem to get that moisturizer that actually locks in and makes your skin look fresh!
Katelyn V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased this after my friend recommended it to me because I have really dry skin and I'm glad I gave it a try! I'm obsessed with this gem and I will be repurchasing again once I run out!
Jena B.
The smell of this oil, is amazing! I love the way my skin feels in the morning and the way it's making my skin look! My skin looks so hydrated and feels so smooth! Plus, a little goes a long way. Only need a few drops and it's enough for your whole face. Which means the 1 oz bottle is going to last awhile!
Only thing I wasn't a huge fan of, was the oily feeling right after you put it on and waiting for it to soak into the skin.
Molly W.
Tallahassee, FL

Rose B.
I️ actually hated this product. I️ used it every once in a while when I️ first started using it, then I️ started using it every single day as a part of my skin care routine and I️ had an AWFUL reaction to it. It dried my skin out so bad and made it bleed. I️ don’t really have sensitive skin, and I’m not allergic to coconut oil, but this did nothing good for me.
Danielle S.
White House, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
This stuff is LEGIT fam! Omg even after the first use, my skin is glowing ✨ I have combination skin and it works soooo well to hydrate the dry areas and it didn’t leave the oily areas “greasy”. It just works perfectly on both types of skin. It didn’t cause any redness or irritation on my super sensitive skin. I recommend to literally everyone!
Alex H.
Littleton , CO
I use this stuff everywhere not just my face but I’m very small quantities. It goes quick. I believe I bought it at target in the beauty section where they keep face masks and stuff. Very reasonable with price and I will be buying more soon!
I use it on my face neck and chest. It makes that perfect smooth feeling everyone craves!

✌🏻🍀👑🥂©️®️
Summer C.
Woodstown, NJ
I am in love with this product! I recently have been paying more attention to my face, and noticed that it is really dry. Especially with the colder weather coming, I am not worried about my face! The morning after I used it, my face already felt so much smoother and radiant. It was a little oily when I woke up (because I think I put too much on), after I washed it and put moisturizer on my face it was clear that this product was going to become a part of my nightly routine! Plus, it smells so good!
Jennifer C.
Quincy, MA
***Disclaimer: I received these products free from Influenster as a part of the SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut VoxBox.***

Out of all the product samples, this was my favorite! I have VERY dry skin and I would put this on at night after cleansing and it would leave my skin soft and smooth in the morning. I would buy it again!
Brisa E.
Redwood City , CA
I absolutely love this 100% virgin coconut overnight face oil. It really softens your skin in a quick period of time. It smells delightful and absorbs rapidly. It is cruelty free, no parabens, no phthalates, no propylene glycol, no mineral oil, no sulfates and best of all not tested on animals. Thank you influenster for sending me this product for free. I have a feeling that after this bottle is gone I will be hooked and buy it all the time. The good thing is that it's very affordable. Target carries the brand do cant wait to see lasting results.
Samantha M.
For those of you who received the shea moisture voxbox this month what is your favorite item so far? I tried the hydrating oil on my face last night and my face is soooo soft 🙌🏼 tell me your favorites!! SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Shiniece U.
Milwaukee
Does it work good on sensitive skin
Ruth D.
Hereford , Hereford
I have combination skin & worried an oil might not work with my skin, has anyone with the same skin type tried them. SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Ons D.
Soliman, Nabeul
How fast can you see results?
Lesley L.
Do you think this would work for dryer skin and not leave a residue on my face?

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.