BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

An overnight treatment that deeply restores skin. Wake up to skin that is hydrated and renewed. This lightweight oil adapts to all skin types, even skin that only requires a hint of moisture.

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Heptyl Undecylenate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopherol, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil, Ethyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate

Usage Instructions:

Apply a thin layer to a cleansed face prior to bedtime. Allow the oil to restore skin overnight. For drier skin, can be used for day and night.

SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
  • "I love coconut oil products and this is one of my favorites. Makes my skin look AMAZING and it doesn't cause breakouts like other products I have tried in the past. Very moisturizing - great for men and women- I would recommend this product! Definitely check it out!!" in 34 reviews
  • "If you look at this product under a microscope, you'll see that this stuff contains Actual Magic. My skin is combination dry, oily and mega sensitive and the sensitivity has been exacerbated by pregnancy, and even after the first use, the next morning I looked like a glowing goddess. Very gentle yet ultra hydrating formula left my skin feeling perfectly moisturized, without it feeling "coated". I only used a few drops too, which is exciting because that likely means this vial will last for a long time. It has a gentle, pleasant fragrance which reminds me of coconut & argan oil. I'm pleased to have received this to test out, as I will certainly be purchasing it in the future!

Disclaimer- I did receive this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. These opinions are my own and are in no way shaped by Influenster or SheaMoisture." in 20 reviews
Holly A.
West Monroe, LA
This made my face feel extremely smooth the next morning. I have an issue with my face being super itchy and dry yet sometimes it can be oily as well but this actually help with the dryness.
Amanda H.
Budd Lake, NJ
I love coconut oil but I like this because it soaks into my skin and doesn't make my oily skin any more oily than it already is. It's great to use after a face mask that is a little drying
Stephany G.
Vicksburg, MS
Can I give it more stars? !! This is amazing my skin feels so healthy and soft . The drop packaging is amazing and easy to use . It is super effective and will be buying more and recommending to friends .
Monica H.
Tulsa, OK
This is a product that I can see being amazing for someone with dry skin. I have combination/oily in my t-zone and so I’ve just used it on my dry patches and wake up not feeling greasy or dry so it’s a win win for me!!
Emily B.
Great for extremely dry skin or winter damaged skin. My first time trying this facial oil, so far has not clogged my pores or irritate my skin. Seems like it will last a long time, a little goes a long way.
Carli L.
E Wenatchee, WA
I saw this product online and found it at Ulta. Was slightly nervous to try it but it’s so wonderful. I have a patch of dry skin on my forehead that this product really helps to address.
Janeiry R.
Bronx, NY
Omg my favorite. The smell is amazing and it leaves your skin so soft. Now if you have oily skin I wouldn’t recommend this because it gives you a glow and it make be to much oil for you.
Janette G.
Kyle , TX
I received this in my most recent vox box! I loooooove this product! I have combo skin but in the winter it's just dry! I used this last night and today my face just looks radiant! I can see a difference! I can't wait to use it more!
Astrid U.
I use this oil every night before going to bed. I have been using it for 2 months now and my skin has felt more refreshed everytime I wake up. My skin feels moisturized and smooth.
Ashley F.
Mesa, AZ
Applied this to my face just after washing before bed and loved how much more bright and hydrated my skin felt! It gave it a youthful bounce and definitely improved the elasticity!
Samantha M.
For those of you who received the shea moisture voxbox this month what is your favorite item so far? I tried the hydrating oil on my face last night and my face is soooo soft 🙌🏼 tell me your favorites!! SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Shiniece U.
Milwaukee
Does it work good on sensitive skin
Ruth D.
Hereford , Hereford
I have combination skin & worried an oil might not work with my skin, has anyone with the same skin type tried them. SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Ons D.
Soliman, Nabeul
How fast can you see results?
Lesley L.
Do you think this would work for dryer skin and not leave a residue on my face?

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.