BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

An overnight treatment that deeply restores skin. Wake up to skin that is hydrated and renewed. This lightweight oil adapts to all skin types, even skin that only requires a hint of moisture.

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Heptyl Undecylenate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopherol, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil, Ethyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate

Usage Instructions:

Apply a thin layer to a cleansed face prior to bedtime. Allow the oil to restore skin overnight. For drier skin, can be used for day and night.

SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
  • "I love coconut oil products and this is one of my favorites. Makes my skin look AMAZING and it doesn't cause breakouts like other products I have tried in the past. Very moisturizing - great for men and women- I would recommend this product! Definitely check it out!!" in 34 reviews
  • "If you look at this product under a microscope, you'll see that this stuff contains Actual Magic. My skin is combination dry, oily and mega sensitive and the sensitivity has been exacerbated by pregnancy, and even after the first use, the next morning I looked like a glowing goddess. Very gentle yet ultra hydrating formula left my skin feeling perfectly moisturized, without it feeling "coated". I only used a few drops too, which is exciting because that likely means this vial will last for a long time. It has a gentle, pleasant fragrance which reminds me of coconut & argan oil. I'm pleased to have received this to test out, as I will certainly be purchasing it in the future!

Disclaimer- I did receive this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. These opinions are my own and are in no way shaped by Influenster or SheaMoisture." in 20 reviews
Megan J.
Wyandotte, MI
I just received this item in my voxbox and I absolutly love it. I was worried my face would feel greasy but it didn't. I started off using it at night only and now I use it twice a day. I'm hoping it help relieve my psoriasis on my face.
Myra M.
This overnight oily does wonders for my skin. I put it on right after freshly washing my face at night and when I wake up in the morning my skin is soft and smooth for the whole day. I also love the way it smells so that’s also a bonus.
Heather G.
Charleston, SC
I have incredibly dry skin. Lotions never seem to be enough in the winter to combat my dryness. My face flakes!  This product is perfection for locking in moisture overnight. My makeup looks better even after using this. I am so glad I tried it!
Nicole V.
Passaic, NJ
To balance the oils on my face I always moisturize with natural oils. This product right here was really effective. Leaves my skin feeling soft like baby skin and it’s so good to take it on your bag
Bayleigh K.
Loxahatchee , FL
Love this product. Use it before bed because I have extremely dry skin. This oil is lightweight and feels amazing on the skin. Seal it in with a moisturizer and you’ll be set all night long and wake up with zero flakes in sight!
Eden B.
Pilot Mtn, NC
I like to use this occasionally, not an everyday oil or twice a day. Only use at night time because it’s heavier. I think it’s also better for winter than summer if you have combo skin like I do.
Ashley E.
Flagstaff , AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
I was looking for an oil to help hydrate my face but unfortunately this one clogged my pores so badly. It left my skin feeling oily and dirty, even after a couple of uses. I do not think I will be using this oil in the future.
Amy Garcia C.
Ive been using this every night since I received the box and I really like it! I was curious how it would work with my oily skin and it didn’t make it worse. It has really moisturized my skin.
Jaclyn M.
Allentown, PA
I have dry skin, sensitive skin, and rosacea, and I'm nearly 40. Recently my skin became so dry and textured due to medication, and I couldn't purchase my heavy duty moisturizer due to lack of funds. I decided on this product because its first ingredient is grapeseed oil, which my skin loves, and there are minimal to no bad ingredients. I also liked the price tag, although I had little faith in a 10 dollar bottle of product.

Shea Moisture has a serious winner here. Not only is my skin adequately hydrated and moisturized with this magical helper, but I actually look better than I have in at least five years. My rosacea is not as bumpy or bright red, I have two scars on my face that have nearly faded completely away, and my teleangiectasias on my chest are much lighter in color, and there's not as many of them. My skin looks glowy, smooth, and firm. I'll use this as long as they make it.

The only thing I'd like to add is that this is not 100% coconut oil. The title is confusing. The product has coconut oil in it, but I never feel clogged up or greasy like I do when I use coconut oil on my skin. If you were concerned about the coconut oil in this, I'd say still give it a try.   SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Marissa S.
Madera, CA
Love this product! Softens the skin over night leavening a moisturized base that makes makeup glide nicely. Im definitely going to keep using it and i recommend it for anyone with dry patches.
Samantha M.
For those of you who received the shea moisture voxbox this month what is your favorite item so far? I tried the hydrating oil on my face last night and my face is soooo soft 🙌🏼 tell me your favorites!! SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Shiniece U.
Milwaukee
Does it work good on sensitive skin
Ruth D.
Hereford , Hereford
I have combination skin & worried an oil might not work with my skin, has anyone with the same skin type tried them. SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Ons D.
Soliman, Nabeul
How fast can you see results?
Lesley L.
Do you think this would work for dryer skin and not leave a residue on my face?

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.