BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

An overnight treatment that deeply restores skin. Wake up to skin that is hydrated and renewed. This lightweight oil adapts to all skin types, even skin that only requires a hint of moisture.

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Heptyl Undecylenate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopherol, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil, Ethyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate

Usage Instructions:

Apply a thin layer to a cleansed face prior to bedtime. Allow the oil to restore skin overnight. For drier skin, can be used for day and night.

SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
  • "I love coconut oil products and this is one of my favorites. Makes my skin look AMAZING and it doesn't cause breakouts like other products I have tried in the past. Very moisturizing - great for men and women- I would recommend this product! Definitely check it out!!" in 34 reviews
  • "If you look at this product under a microscope, you'll see that this stuff contains Actual Magic. My skin is combination dry, oily and mega sensitive and the sensitivity has been exacerbated by pregnancy, and even after the first use, the next morning I looked like a glowing goddess. Very gentle yet ultra hydrating formula left my skin feeling perfectly moisturized, without it feeling "coated". I only used a few drops too, which is exciting because that likely means this vial will last for a long time. It has a gentle, pleasant fragrance which reminds me of coconut & argan oil. I'm pleased to have received this to test out, as I will certainly be purchasing it in the future!

Disclaimer- I did receive this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. These opinions are my own and are in no way shaped by Influenster or SheaMoisture." in 20 reviews
estefania m.
Santa Ana, CA
I got this product with the box i received and iam in love!! I thought it was going to be like every other oil i havr tried and i was not disappointed at all . my dark spot are vanishing and skin is getting really smooth to the touch ..i will definitely be buying more once i ran out
Samantha M.
Love this. Lessens the wrinkles on my forehead and keeps my face super moisturizer. I use it once every night before bed and I also sometimes use it before applying makeup. I would recommend this for the price and for what it does it's totally worth it!
Jillian N.
Indianapolis, IN
I love coconut oil. I use it for everything. I love that this is already fractionated and goes on easily. It is very hydrating and my skin feels brand new when I wake up in the morning after using. It is very oily, but that is expected. Make sure to put a towel over your pillow case.
Brianna M.
Liverpool , NY
My skin feels so refreshed and hydrated!! My skin has been so dry and flaky and my makeup was not applying well. After using this once my skin looks so much brighter and healthier overall! I highly recommend this, esp with winter approaching.
Tykia R.
Sherwood, AR
The oil is nice. It applies smoothly to the skin & leaves your skin feeling soft in the morning. I haven’t noticed any actual improvements in the appearance of my skin though.
Mary Elizabeth B.
Huntsville
Good price for what it is. Does a good job of jeeping skin hydrated and mixes with foundation well. Sometimes i just add some to my under eyes for extra hydration and apply concealer over, never messes up my makeup. I would definitely check it out if your looking for a coconut oil
Ashlynne M.
Bethpage
Works very well!! Makes a big difference, and makes skin or hair gentle and sleek. It’s pretty effective. I noticed a big difference after only a few days as a first time user. I would highly recommend to others that have sensitive skin.
Kaitlin G.
Elkmont, AL
I’m loving this oil! I don’t usually let much touch my skin. I’m all about natural products that enhance natural beauty - I don’t care for creams and fillers. I normally use an oil before I put my makeup on, but now that I use this at night, my skin already has a glow in the morning. Plus this bottle is larger than most facial oils AND it costs a fraction of the cost.
Shari H.
Parker, CO
I really like this oil. It’s very light and makes my skin feel so soft over night. My I have combination/oily skin so I was worried about using this and getting really oily, but my skin I’m loving it with the cold winter weather lately!
Zoe P.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this! Just recently run out of my recent serum. I love this dudes bonus to my nighttime routine. I have oily skin and it seems to keep my oil at bay throughout the day. Coconut oil isn't my favorite type of oil, but still nice product.
Samantha M.
For those of you who received the shea moisture voxbox this month what is your favorite item so far? I tried the hydrating oil on my face last night and my face is soooo soft 🙌🏼 tell me your favorites!! SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Shiniece U.
Milwaukee
Does it work good on sensitive skin
Ruth D.
Hereford , Hereford
I have combination skin & worried an oil might not work with my skin, has anyone with the same skin type tried them. SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Ons D.
Soliman, Nabeul
How fast can you see results?
Lesley L.
Do you think this would work for dryer skin and not leave a residue on my face?

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.