BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

An overnight treatment that deeply restores skin. Wake up to skin that is hydrated and renewed. This lightweight oil adapts to all skin types, even skin that only requires a hint of moisture.

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Heptyl Undecylenate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopherol, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil, Ethyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate

Usage Instructions:

Apply a thin layer to a cleansed face prior to bedtime. Allow the oil to restore skin overnight. For drier skin, can be used for day and night.

SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
  • "I love coconut oil products and this is one of my favorites. Makes my skin look AMAZING and it doesn't cause breakouts like other products I have tried in the past. Very moisturizing - great for men and women- I would recommend this product! Definitely check it out!!" in 34 reviews
  • "If you look at this product under a microscope, you'll see that this stuff contains Actual Magic. My skin is combination dry, oily and mega sensitive and the sensitivity has been exacerbated by pregnancy, and even after the first use, the next morning I looked like a glowing goddess. Very gentle yet ultra hydrating formula left my skin feeling perfectly moisturized, without it feeling "coated". I only used a few drops too, which is exciting because that likely means this vial will last for a long time. It has a gentle, pleasant fragrance which reminds me of coconut & argan oil. I'm pleased to have received this to test out, as I will certainly be purchasing it in the future!

Disclaimer- I did receive this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. These opinions are my own and are in no way shaped by Influenster or SheaMoisture." in 20 reviews
Shannon V.
Edmonton , KY
Love!!! Love this product I’m really into face oils and I absolutely love this one I use mornings and at night. I have seen a difference in my fine lines under my eyes and my complexion even looks better!!
hailey b.
This product is great! I use it every chance I get. The packaging is nothing too special, pretty plain. I am not disappointed with this product in any way. It is affordable and effective. I would definitely recommend this product to others! I am very satisfied with this product.
Trisha F.
I loved this product the best . So thankful I got to test out this amazing brand . Having great skin and looking youthful is important to me . I put this on the night and it soaks into my skin . In the morning it feels soft and smooth . It doesn't irritate my skin or give me breakouts . Love this product and it smells amazing
Taylor V.
Somerset, KY
I got this product complimentary from influenster. My first impression of this product is that I absolutely loved the packaging. At first I thought that with my oily skin, it would make it more oily, but it actually didn’t! And it smells wonderful! I would definitely recommend.
Olivia Y.
Forest Hills, NY
OBSESSED. My skin tends to get drier as it hits the cooler season, and this is like magic! I was super impressed with my skin texture and how bouncy my skin felt the next morning. I incorporate this into my daily night time skin care routine and my skin loves me for me.
Elizabeth A.
Horizon city, TX
This face oil is changing my makeup game makes my skin so soft and smooth. I’m a First time user and definitely impressed it keeps my skin very moisturized. I love that its natural 100% coconut oil so far so good!
Kristina Y.
Rochester, MN
absolutely love this product. I have very dry skin and this was the perfect product to help. It was very effective and didn't cause my face to be too greasy. I will purchase this product again.
Maria V.
Brooklyn, NY
This oil is maintaining and protecting my face during the arctic weather we are facing this winter in the northeast of the US. I have opted for more natural products since I’m pregnant 🤰🏻 I received the oil complimentary from Influenster and all opinions are my own.
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
This overnight hydration oil was the one oil that did not leave my face oily and greasy the morning after I used it. I am so thankful that Influenster allowed me to test it because I would not have used it for found it if it wasn't for them. I highly recommend it.
Mallory C.
Memphis, TN
I think this product saved my face. After trying tons of products and combos, adding this to my routine has made the biggest difference. I didn’t realize that my skin was dry, even though it was oily. Adding in this extra moisture at night has practically stopped my breakouts. I love it!
Samantha M.
For those of you who received the shea moisture voxbox this month what is your favorite item so far? I tried the hydrating oil on my face last night and my face is soooo soft 🙌🏼 tell me your favorites!! SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Shiniece U.
Milwaukee
Does it work good on sensitive skin
Ruth D.
Hereford , Hereford
I have combination skin & worried an oil might not work with my skin, has anyone with the same skin type tried them. SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Ons D.
Soliman, Nabeul
How fast can you see results?
Lesley L.
Do you think this would work for dryer skin and not leave a residue on my face?

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.