BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

An overnight treatment that deeply restores skin. Wake up to skin that is hydrated and renewed. This lightweight oil adapts to all skin types, even skin that only requires a hint of moisture.

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Heptyl Undecylenate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopherol, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil, Ethyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate

Usage Instructions:

Apply a thin layer to a cleansed face prior to bedtime. Allow the oil to restore skin overnight. For drier skin, can be used for day and night.

SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
  • "I love coconut oil products and this is one of my favorites. Makes my skin look AMAZING and it doesn't cause breakouts like other products I have tried in the past. Very moisturizing - great for men and women- I would recommend this product! Definitely check it out!!" in 34 reviews
  • "If you look at this product under a microscope, you'll see that this stuff contains Actual Magic. My skin is combination dry, oily and mega sensitive and the sensitivity has been exacerbated by pregnancy, and even after the first use, the next morning I looked like a glowing goddess. Very gentle yet ultra hydrating formula left my skin feeling perfectly moisturized, without it feeling "coated". I only used a few drops too, which is exciting because that likely means this vial will last for a long time. It has a gentle, pleasant fragrance which reminds me of coconut & argan oil. I'm pleased to have received this to test out, as I will certainly be purchasing it in the future!

Disclaimer- I did receive this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. These opinions are my own and are in no way shaped by Influenster or SheaMoisture." in 20 reviews
Amanda M.
Arlington, VA
This hydrating oil works wonders!! I'm so glad that Influenster sent me this box right around when it started to get colder and as my skin started to dry out more. I put a few drops on my face every night before bed and since i've been using it my fave has been so much more moist and soft. I love it!
Mallory R.
Love this stuff! I put it on just at night and I wake up and my face is smooth and hydrated but not left feeling oily! It's amazing! Especially with winter coming up you won't have any dry skin using this on your face! SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Sydney H.
Little Rock, AR
I have a lot of redness in my skin and acre problems as well. This oil knocked out both significantly almost immediately! It wasn’t a cure but the first few days was amazing, after that I think my skin got used to it so now I use it at night for extra moisture and am still quite pleased with it.
👑QUEEN K.
Chattanooga, TN
Shea Moisture is the bomb and everyone knows it. I wash my face with my black soap and then go through with an astringent and then add the oil right before I go to sleep. I am a repeat user. I always make sure I take this oil with me whenever I go out of town or do anything. It is a must.

Taryn D.
East Haven, CT
This made me break out a bit on my face, I have extremely break out prone skin, but t did make my skin very soft and feel hydrated. I’ve been using it on my décolleté, and really love the results. I think it would be amazing for people not clog prone with coconut oil! I received this product free in exchange for my honest review.
Erica S.
Charlotte, NC
This #sheamoisture face oil is awesome! I have dry skin on my chin and nose and no lotion seems to do the trick, but I can tell a difference in my skin after using this. I do feel a little greasy sometimes after using it, but it quickly absorbs. I'm so glad I got this in my Voxbox this month!
Keoki L.
I use this right after my shower at night because typically the next morning my skin is really dry, so when I use this it makes my face super hydrated, and bright looking, this lasts throughout most of the day, and it keeps my face hydrated even when I have makeup on, and after I wipe it off.
Natalie C.
Key West, FL
I have eczema meaning I have super sensitive and dry skin. SheaMoisture is the absolute best brand I have come across to treat this. This hydration overnight face oil turns my face from feeling like sandpaper to silk. It also helps that I LOVE the smell if coconut. Even though I received free from Influenster, I will definitely be buying.
Edie A.
Macungie, PA
I  struggle with having a slightly more dry T-zone, so using this at night made my skin feel more hydrated and smooth in the morning when I put on my foundation. A little bit goes a long way with this oil! I have never tried a face oil before this, but I will buy more when I run out!
Brie V.
Holton, MI
I received this complimentary from Influenster and I am in love with this product. I wash my face nightly before I go to bed and I put this on afterwards. When I wake up in the morning my face is so soft! And a little bit of product goes a long way, I use 2 drops for my full face.
Samantha M.
For those of you who received the shea moisture voxbox this month what is your favorite item so far? I tried the hydrating oil on my face last night and my face is soooo soft 🙌🏼 tell me your favorites!! SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Shiniece U.
Milwaukee
Does it work good on sensitive skin
Ruth D.
Hereford , Hereford
I have combination skin & worried an oil might not work with my skin, has anyone with the same skin type tried them. SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Ons D.
Soliman, Nabeul
How fast can you see results?
Lesley L.
Do you think this would work for dryer skin and not leave a residue on my face?

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.