BY SHEAMOISTURE #27 in Face Oil

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Descriptions:

An overnight treatment that deeply restores skin. Wake up to skin that is hydrated and renewed. This lightweight oil adapts to all skin types, even skin that only requires a hint of moisture.

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Heptyl Undecylenate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopherol, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil, Ethyl Palmitate, Isononyl Isononanoate

Usage Instructions:

Apply a thin layer to a cleansed face prior to bedtime. Allow the oil to restore skin overnight. For drier skin, can be used for day and night.

• For those of you who received the shea moisture voxbox th...5 Answers
  • I have combination skin & worried an oil might not wo...3 Answers
  • Apply before or after night cream?  I can't figure out wh...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I love coconut oil products and this is one of my favorites. Makes my skin look AMAZING and it doesn't cause breakouts like other products I have tried in the past. Very moisturizing - great for men and women- I would recommend this product! Definitely check it out!!" in 34 reviews
  • "If you look at this product under a microscope, you'll see that this stuff contains Actual Magic. My skin is combination dry, oily and mega sensitive and the sensitivity has been exacerbated by pregnancy, and even after the first use, the next morning I looked like a glowing goddess. Very gentle yet ultra hydrating formula left my skin feeling perfectly moisturized, without it feeling "coated". I only used a few drops too, which is exciting because that likely means this vial will last for a long time. It has a gentle, pleasant fragrance which reminds me of coconut & argan oil. I'm pleased to have received this to test out, as I will certainly be purchasing it in the future!

Disclaimer- I did receive this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. These opinions are my own and are in no way shaped by Influenster or SheaMoisture." in 20 reviews
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I received the SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I used the face oil for 3 nights before writing my thoughts.
Immediately, I was drawn to the coconut scent & organic claims on the bottle label. The product is free from chemicals and packed with nutrients and antioxidants. The product claims to soften and restore skin.
I applied the oil as part of my nightly skincare routine, using a minimal amount, applying directly from the dropper onto my forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin. I used my fingertips to massage the oil into my skin, covering my entire face. I was surprised to see that the oil absorbed into my skin, and didn't leave an oily mess on top of my skin like I expected.
I slept for 6 hours and when I woke, to my surprise, my skin didn't look oily AT ALL. It felt incredibly soft and I couldn't even tell that I had applied an oil product. Also, no oil spots or mess on my bedding or pillows.
I continued to use the product for 3 total days, and the results continued to improve each time. My skin is completely hydrated and looks healthier than it has in a few years. At age 30, my skin is changing, and requires more tlc to look vibrant. I have been searching for a product to soften my skin and give it a more youthful appearance, but never considered using an oil on my face. (My mother always told me to NEVER put oil on my face or it would clog my pores and cause breakouts) This is a product that I have to have, forever, as part of my skincare routine. The claim to restore skin, is in fact true, and there are no harsh chemicals, just natural products. It sounds too good to be true! My overall complexion is brighter, less textured, and looks so supple and youthful. Did I mention my skin is super soft??
Another high point for me is that this product is cruelty free, along with certified organic, natural & fair trade ingredients only, family owned and operated, and community commerce friendly. That's a lot of amazing information on one small label.
I highly recommend this face oil, not just for people with really dry skin, but for everyone. The bottle says that the lightweight oil adapts to all skin types, even those requiring only a hint of hydration. I have combo skin, oily tzone, and even my oily zones didn't look oily when I woke up in the morning. I am really impressed with the results I have experienced. I will continue to use this daily, and I am so thankful I discovered a product that works so well with my skin. Please, do yourself a favor and try this face oil, even if you're like me and was raised to keep oil off of your face. :)
Sami D.
Mason city, IA
This SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil is pure GOLD!  Do not be discouraged by the oiliness on your face.  Put it on before bed and wash off in the morning.  It DOES NOT cause you to break out.  In fact it reduces fine line and wrinkles like magic!  I wake up, wash my face, and my skin is super soft and glowy.  Makeup application is a breeze in the morning after sleeping with the face oil because my skin looks and feels amazing!

Disclaimer: I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes. These opinions are my own and are in no way shaped by Influenster or SheaMoisture.
Marla W.
This is a horrible picture of me. I’m sick but dang my skin is glowing! I love this oil! I already went and purchased a back up for when I’m done with this one. I tried a facial oil once before and was not happy with it at all. This one soaks into my skin overnight and gives a lovely glow! I don’t feel like I look like a greasy mess and it doesn’t have a strong unpleasant aroma. Works great on my sensitive skin with no adverse reaction. Would highly recommend this.
Amethyst T.
Morgantown, WV
I received this SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil complimentary of Influenster and SheaMoisture in the 100% Virgin Coconut Oil VoxBox! I have very acne-prone skin so I was worried to try this product because I already had a few breakouts in my face and I was afraid it was going to make it worse. That was not the case at all!! The first night using it, my acne was still there but I noticed my face felt softer and looked like it was glowing after 7 hours of sleep. The next night I washed my face with my acne wash like normal and tried the face oil again and my acne was GONE the next morning! I really wish I had taken a picture because I could barely believe it myself. This product doesn’t claim to help with acne but it sure did for me, all while making my face soft and smoother-looking! It has almost not scent which I appreciate in a nighttime serum. I will definitely be adding this into my permanent night time regimen!
Robyn L.
Higginsville , MO
I received this product in my Shea Moisture voxbox to test and try for free. I liked it, but face oils just really aren’t my thing if I’m being honest. I have combination skin and really only get dry patches in a few places. This did help those dry spots, but when I woke up I just felt my face was oily and weighed down. I think I will keep this product handy for the rough Missouri winter months, but I probably won’t buy it again on my own. I’m sure it’s a great product, just not right for me and my skin.
Danielle F.
I received this product about a month and a half ago for testing purposes and wanted to give myself enough time to fully try it out. All I can say is that I'm obsessed. It is my first time using this product and my first time using any oil on my face. I typically have combination skin so I get nervous trying oily products but wow this product is life changing. I put it on every night before bed and when I wake up my skin is brand new. It is soft, even skin tone, and even clears my breakouts. I like to exfoliate twice a week and I think the combination of that and this oil is amazing for the softness of my skin. Super gentle on the skin, you only need like a dime size and it lasts all night. 10/10 recommend. I think this would work for all skin types. Great product.
Kristen C.
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil is going to be a staple in my skin care regimen from here on out. I am typically very skeptical when trying new products on my face, I'm terrified of breaking out. I don't usually use many products in my routine, so quality is important to me.  I have only used this once so far but I can't wait to use it again tonight! My face felt so moisturized when I woke up this morning, and it felt so good after I applied last night! This is definitely a product everyone should try.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster and SheaMoisture for testing purposes, however these opinions are my own.
#sheamoisture #shealovescoconut

Krystal G.
Detroit , MI
I've always had problems with my face being dry. I've tried everything but still would have patches of dry skin! The first time I used the Sheamoisture daily hydration overnight face oil i instantly loved it! I woke up the next morning with hydrated skin and NO dry patches. I like to use it morning and night because my skins so dry. This is one product that I will not be able to go without Ever! SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Ariella I.
Jamaica, NY
At first I was concerned about using this product since the skin on my face is so temperamental, meaning that some sections are oily, others are acne prone, cheeks are hyperpigmented and chin and temples usually suffer from eczema. After using the oil 2x per day (as it says if you have skin like mine), the redness evened out relatively quickly, the dryness got worse and then got better as the dry skin flakes fell off, and the acne faded. I've noticed that my skin looks softer and brighter. The dropped was relatively easy to use. I use 4 drops 2x per day. In the mornings, i let my skin soak it up before i put make up on. I'd purchase this again, especially since its very friendly for your skin, meaning no harsh chemicals and fragrances.
Disclosure: This product was received free for unbiased testing purposes  from Influenster and SheaMoisture, but these opinions are solely my own.
Emily T.
Cumberland, RI
This is gods gift to all of humanity. I definitely struggle with dry skin in New England. I took a shower last night, and when I got out I promptly put on the SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil and its almost 24 hours later and my skin is still moisturized and glowing. No joke, it's glowing and I'm not wearing any makeup in this photo. AND I went out into public with no makeup feeling confident enough with my skin thanks to this product. I would highly recommend to EVERYONE, especially people who can't quite seem to get that moisturizer that actually locks in and makes your skin look fresh!
Samantha M.
For those of you who received the shea moisture voxbox this month what is your favorite item so far? I tried the hydrating oil on my face last night and my face is soooo soft 🙌🏼 tell me your favorites!! SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Ruth D.
Hereford , Hereford
I have combination skin & worried an oil might not work with my skin, has anyone with the same skin type tried them. SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil
Shiniece U.
Milwaukee
Does it work good on sensitive skin
Lesley L.
Do you think this would work for dryer skin and not leave a residue on my face?
Ons D.
Soliman, Nabeul
How fast can you see results?

back