BY SHEAMOISTURE #45 in Hair Serums

Descriptions:

A fast absorbing, silicone-free treatment that combines the lightness of a milk with the potency of an oil. Use as a finisher to lock in moisture, shield strands, tame unruly flyaways and add healthy looking shine. Leaves hair delicately fragranced, looking and feeling silky smooth.

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Lsopropyl Myristate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter,Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Coconut Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend) certified Organic Ingredient †fair Trade Ingredient Natural Ingredients May Vary In Color And Consistency.

Usage Instructions:

Spray into the palms of your hands and smooth over dry hair, concentrating on mid-length and ends.

• Does this weigh down your hair? If so, what's your hair type? 2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Sami D.
Mason city, IA
The SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Finishing Oil Serum smelt wonderful!!  It has a nice light coconut scent to it which makes me think of the beach and warm sunny days.  I wanted to give this product 5 out of 5 stars but was unable to do so because it made my hair look greasy.  I was unable to apply directly to my hair from the bottle so I squirted the product in my hand and only applied to the ends of my hair where it is always dry with split ends.  The product does not soak into the hair all the way and you can tell the ends of my hair are oily after application.  I would not recommend application during the day.  This product would be ideal to wear at night before bed to let your hair soak in the treatment as you sleep.  Day use is not recommended due to the way the product looks in your hair.  Overall, the product does help reduce dry hair but I would not necessarily call it a finishing serum as much as an overnight hair treatment.

Disclaimer: I received this product for free from Influenster for
testing purposes. These opinions are my own and are in no way shaped by
Influenster or SheaMoisture.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I received SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Finishing Oil Serum in a VoxBox, complimentary, from Influenster. In order to give a fair review, I used the product multiple times before giving my opinion. I love that the ingredients are certified organic, community commerce friendly, and less any harsh chemicals. I apply a couple pumps to my palms and work it into the ends of my hair. I have very fine, dry, color treated hair and my ends frizz. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it greasy. It leaves it shiny, soft, and healthy looking, all day long. I love it! I've tried other serums in the past, but they make my hair heavy and look dirty. I am blown away at the quality of the 100% Virgin coconut oil line, at such ab affordable price. I highly recommend giving this serum a shot!
Kristen C.
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Finish Serum. I wish I could give this product more stars because I do feel like it's a good product, it's just not for me. I am always wary of finishing oils since I have such fine hair. I was hoping for a different outcome with this one, but the results were the same. Even after using the smallest amount, my hair looked extremely oily. As a licensed Cosmetologist, I do feel like there's people who could benefit from using this serum! I also appreciate the spray top nozzle. It's perfect for a product like this where you need only the tiniest amount for each application.I received this product complimentary from Influenster and SheaMoisture for testing purposes, however these opinions are my own.#sheamoisture #shealovescoconut SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Finishing Oil Serum
Maria C.
I love this product its not to oily. The only thing I did not like was the spray itself. I feel like it squirts instead of spraying. Other then that, it left my hair very shiny and smelling great! I highly recommend you squirt it on your hand first and then apply on hair. If your hair is normally oily by itself just apply on tips and not roots.
Jennifer C.
Quincy, MA
***Disclaimer: I received these products free from Influenster as a part of the SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut VoxBox.***

I wasn’t wow-ed with this product. It smelled great but compared to other finishing serums I’ve used over the years (garnier, bumble and bumble, john freida), it wasn’t as effective. The serum didn’t soak into my hair and left it greasy on the ends. My hair is fairly thick and wavy so I was surprised.
Ella S.
Omaha, NE
I really was excited to try this product that Influenster provided free for me to review. I love Shea Moisture as a brand and have thoroughly enjoyed just about every product thus far. This one, however did not live up to my expectations. You only need a small amount to help smooth out hair, but instead of providing a great shine, it left my hair feeling sticky. I wanted to like it, but I may have to give to a friend with a different quality of hair. Most of their other products work on all types of hair!
Molly W.
Tallahassee, FL
I received this product free to try for testing purposes through Influenster, and my opinions are in no way shaped by Influenster or Shea Moisture. I have used the finishing oil serum now a few times and, maybe I'm just not great at applying it, but I will not purchase this item in the future. I have tried several pumps to just one pump, and no matter what I always wish I hadn't used it.  I have a lot of hair which is very fine, and generally not very greasy. While this serum does make my hair very, very soft, it makes it appear incredibly greasy, which isn't the aesthetic I'm going for. I'm personally not a fan of oil-based hair products, so I'm glad I got to try this for free since I now know not to purchase it. A lot of women seem to love it so if you have dry or have a lot of fly-aways it may be worth it to try to tame your hair a little. Overall, this just wasn't for me. I do love their other hair care products though!
Allison H.
I love this leave in treatment! It has been a great addition to my morning routine. The packaging is simple, effective and the pump dispenses the product effectively. The treatment itself is lightweight and thin liquid, that goes a long way. It is milky with an essence of coconut, but it is not overpowering in the slightest. I use this product on damp hair and it leaves my dried hair soft and shiny. Definitely recommend! I received this product for free along with 3 other SheaMoisture products from Influenster. This company keeps their ingredients list very short with premium quality.
Jordan S.
York, PA
Overall this is a great product and does what it claims. It is extremely smoothing but on my hair type it was almost too much. My split ends were sealed and my hair looked smooth but I think I put in just a little too much. If you have extremely dry and curly hair I think this product would be amazing! Also, I love that this is a spray nozzle, it makes the product much easier to use.
If using this I would recommend starting with a little and then adding more if needed. If you add to much brushing it out helps as well as using a blow dryer!
I am so thankful that SheaMoisture sent me this product for free to try, I will definitely continue to use SheaMoisture products in the future! Love that they are easy to find and a great price!
Victoria P.
First of all I would love to start with the scent. I LOVE coconut scents and this one didnt disappoint, This gives my hair shine when I put it on and helps with frizz for the day. I have applied it 2 days in a row in my hair didn't feel heavy with oil. I would repurchase this cause it is so affordable. Thank you influenster for sending me this for testing purposes.
Paige H.
Greensboro, NC
Does this weigh down your hair? If so, what's your hair type?