BY SHEAMOISTURE #53 in Face Masks

Descriptions:

100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Milk Mask - SheaMoistures 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Milk Mask will Indulge your skin using the best parts of the coconut. Exotic Acacia Senegal mixes with the luxurious blend of 100% Virgin Coconut Oil and Coconut Milk in a soothing mask that deeply hydrates the skin and locks in moisture.Organic Raw Shea Butter deeply moisturizes with vitamins and essential fatty acids.Coconut Oil & Coconut Milk Blend has conditioning properties smooth and soften skin.Acacia Senegal Seals in moisture.SHEAMOISTURE'S STORYSofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, African Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was our Grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. Through Community Commerce you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future. - 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Milk Mask

• Okay, more than half of the reviews for this Hydration Mi...4 Answers
  • does this help with eczema at all???1 Answers
  • How can I do anything when I have never tried the product...1 Answers
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Face Milk Mask
  • "Great didn' leave my skin oily as some lotions do. Very nice lotion you should buy great value worth every penny. Gentle for sensitive skin which I have. I was tired of my old stuff so I figured wht not try this very glad I did I will be debuting this product" in 17 reviews
Jocelyn O.
staten island
I have been using Shea Moisture's hair products for over 5 years, so when I saw this I was excited because I know shea moisture uses good ingredients. I was totally shocked at how terrible this mask was. First of all, it was stinging as soon as I applied it, and BURNING my face. I was very confused because one, this is a coconut milk mask. In allllll the coconut products, and the actual coconut oil never in my life have I felt a burning sensation. Anything that is meant to moisturize and hydrate your skin shouldn't burn. Clearly I am not the only one who has experienced this, so what is going on shea moisture. I love your hair products, and it seems like I will only have to stick to that.
Jass C.
I use mines for many different purposes. My first purpose is Makeup Remover in the evening the last thing I want to do is add wipes with chemicals to my face to remove makeup. I rub this on my face in a circular motion and let it sit for about 2-3 minutes, rinse with warm to cool water, oh my my skin becomes glowing and soft. My other use is for my feet after I shower at night, another use is to oil my scalp, I make my own lip scrub with it too (just add sugar in small jar), I shave with it too in the shower, make cuticle oil with it, and moisturize my legs. I just love and use it for everything😀 This formula is rich in antioxidants and the jar last me 4-5 months maybe longer. If you like my review let me know by hitting like.
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
I was so excited to use this. I had gotten it to try on my birthday as an at home spa day. I put it on following the directions and I did notice it was stinging right away. I didn't think anything of it until it was getting worse. After about 8 minutes of it on my face I washed it off. My face was bright red and it hurt. You could tell right where I put the mask cause there was a definite line of redness. Finally after 2 hours or so and washing my face a few times the redness went away. I've tried other masks by this brand and never had a problem. I'll definitely be staying away from this product though.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
I have no idea what the problem with this mask could have been... maybe it was a reaction with the face wash I used on my skin before i applied this mask, but this mask seriously hurt my face!! i have never ever had any problems with SheaMoisture, it is actually my favorite shampoo/skincare brand so I was really upset! I chose this product because it said it was super hydrating and soothing and my skin is very dry right now, I need some serious moisture. anyway, I applied this onto my face pretty thick, and everything just started to burn so badly. my face looked like I was in the sun for an entire week. it was sooooo red and irritated. my skin is pretty sensitive, but I didn't feel that any of the ingredients in this mild mask would cause my skin to do that. I want to see if it was a reaction between the face wash I used, which also makes my skin hurt and tingle, or just the mask itself, but i am scared to!!
Krysteena L.
I was excited about this hydration mask because i love shea mositure and ive notice that im getting really dry around mouth area to the point my skin piles. When i first tried it this product ive notice it stings....Alot to the point where my eyes started watering. It says to leave it on for about 20mins. I kept mines on for abojt 10-15 mins. The stinging feeling went away and when i rinsed my face it did feel less tight. But i was still getting dry around my mouth area and when i wear makeup throght the day if im stilling or lauging, my makeup would crack and pile in that area. So now i started focusing the mask only around my mouth area and not my whole face. It still stings but as bad because it isnt all over my face. I use it everynight and ive notice its becoming less dry. I give this product 3 stars because it stings really bad i hate it. I would love to use it all over my face but the stinging it too much to bare it feels like its burning my skin.
Shamika R.
Fair Oaks
I was so disappointed in this mask. I love Shea moisture and I will always support them, but this was a huge no. I tried the mask twice and each time my face burned. When I would take off the mask my face would be completely red. I don’t have sensitive skin at all and I always cleanse my face before putting on masks. I’m not sure if this formula was reacting bad to the cleanser (if there was still some in my face) or if the product is just bad. Either way, it should have burned my face at all!!!
Theodolinda C.
Beacon
I use all of the shea moisture products I absolutely love this stuff i have extremely dry skin between and above my eyebrows and when i say adding this to my everyday skin routine saved my life i mean it ! After waxing or self caring for my eyebrows or even my legs and armpits sometimes i apply this for about 20-30 mins and my skin is so smooth and hydrated .
Marilyn P.
Roslyn Heights
So perfect for my sensitive skin! Will definitely purchase again. I bought this at a local target near me and was a little hesitant to use this coconut oil based product but if made my skin extremely smooth. Was not expensive at all so i will for sure purchase this again.
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
[product:sheamoisture-coconut-&-hibiscus-shea-butter-lip-balm] This moisturizing lip balm does exactly that!! I have used Sheamoisture lip balm for a couple months now and I haven't had to worry about my lips getting chapped with the cold air now that it's Winter time. This when my lips get chapped the most and often fever blisters too. I receive the moisture my lips need and they have been soft for sure. I highly recommend this balm Sheamoisture in what ever one you choose but I chose the Coconut and hibiscus This is my number one!
Renu S.
Fremont
Being an oily skin. I really liked it. It suits me perfectly well. It's quite effective for me.                    Should give it a try but yes it all depends on person to person skin.                                                   And the good thing about it is it not that harsh as the one I have tried before. Worth buying.
Kat J.
Okay, more than half of the reviews for this Hydration Milk Mask aren’t even for the product itself, just a vague description of how SheaMoisture is nice and coconut smells good,... I want to know from somebody who has ACTUALLY TRIED this mask, how did it work for you? I got a sample packet from Ulta and most of the reviews on their site say that this mask gives chemical burns,... I want to know what the real deal is before I put this on my face!
Haley M.
North Augusta, SC
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Face Milk Mask Has anyone with combination skin used this?? My skin breaks out so easily! Ugh! Reviews? I need moisture but sometimes products make my face so oily and it breaks me out.
Christina W.
Willow Spring, NC
does this help with eczema at all???
Dawn L.
How can I do anything when I have never tried the product.  I never got anything and I dont have money to order. Thank you Dawn