BY SHEAMOISTURE #85 in Face Oil

Descriptions:

Envelop skin in lightweight moisture using all the best parts of the coconut and exotic Acacia Senegal. Use this luxurious blend of 100% Virgin Coconut Oil and Coconut Milk in your daily regimen to hydrate and nourish the skin.

Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Cetyl Alcohol , Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Cola Acuminata (Kola Nut) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Bisabolol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend).

Usage Instructions:

Smooth a small amount in circular motion over face and neck. Moisturize skin daily or as needed. Skin is left feeling supple and hydrated, without a greasy feel.

Iyanna H.
Las Vegas, NV
I like this and its super moiturizing, keeps me hydrated under my make up and the bottls is work the price
Erica F.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Works okay. Smells really good. The pump can be a bit difficult sometimes it gets stuck
Lucy R.
This is the best face moisturizer I’ve ever tried. It smells so good and melts into the skin nicely and pretty quickly. Seems like a small amount of product but you don’t need much to cover your face and possibly neck daily. Great!
Camryn☆ C.
Portland
I used this product everyday for a while and I loved it. It makes my skin feel really soft after using it and it smells really good. I stopped using it because I having combination oily skin and I think this might be a little bit too oily for me. However I would use it again if I had to. This product in my opinion is quite affordable and even though it appears quite small, a little bit goes a long way. I used it for a long time and barely put a dent in it. Overall I think this product is worth it and you should consider purchasing it.
Maria M.
DORAL
I bought this product on a trip to NYC (first time) it was Spring, but the weather was windy and cold still. It was my first time also in cold weather and I didn't know my skin will get so dry! But I found this amazing Hydrating Face Lotion and my skin reacted in a positive way immediately!! It got extremely soft for hours even after going out in the cold and felt hydrated!! I retouched it just if the day was really windy. I keep on using it even after I'm back in Dominican Republic, because it hydrates so well and gives an amazing glow. Highly recommended!
Ps.: As a caribbean soul, the smell is heaven to me.