BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Envelop skin in lightweight moisture using all the best parts of the coconut and exotic Acacia Senegal. Use this luxurious blend of 100% Virgin Coconut Oil and Coconut Milk in your daily regimen to hydrate and nourish the skin.

Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Cetyl Alcohol , Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Cola Acuminata (Kola Nut) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Bisabolol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend).

Usage Instructions:

Smooth a small amount in circular motion over face and neck. Moisturize skin daily or as needed. Skin is left feeling supple and hydrated, without a greasy feel.

Buy on ULTA
Meira S.
Sheamoisture is a great company for it’s social responsibility and cruelty free products. This lotion doesn’t clog pores and doesn’t interfere with makeup application. It keeps my dry skin smooth. It comes out thick so the pump sometimes sticks but that’s not a reason for me to not use it. And it smells clean and lights without triggering my allergies.
Kallie J.
I bought this product to use on my severely dry skin on my face. I moisturize every morning anf evening but nothing has been working. I have been using it for a few weeks now and I have noticed that my skin isn't as dry. Although I still have some flakey areas. This product is very light and it smells good. Overall a good product.
Morgan K.
Des Moines, IA
I use this product as a daily moisturizer after cleansing and toning. It is very gentle on the skin and smells lovely. I have severely combination skin and this has managed to help heal my dry spots and does not leave me oily at all. It works great under makeup and I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Amelia V.
Staten Island, NY
It’s great if you want a moisturizer that feels like it is working and you don’t mind it feeling heavy. The price is great and it is gentle on the skin and doesn’t cause me breakouts. Yes there is room for improvement like making it lighting but above all it’s a great moisturizer.
Isabella M.
Columbus, GA
I really really like this product. The natural ingredients are the biggest bonus, and with that, it doesn't leave my skin feeling heavy or greasy after I apply it. It smells great, you only need 1-2 pumps of it to cover your whole face. A great product for people of all skin types!
Sylvia S.
Spokane
This product is amazing! A little goes a long way and was very affordable! It smells amazing and does its job! I use it with the coconut oil drops every morning and night and it is just outstanding! I will continue to buy this product because it is so great!
Lucy R.
This is the best face moisturizer I’ve ever tried. It smells so good and melts into the skin nicely and pretty quickly. Seems like a small amount of product but you don’t need much to cover your face and possibly neck daily. Great!
Cassie C.
i really enjoy this moisturizer. it definitely helps with dry patches on my skin. i bought it at target during the winter when the cold was just absolutely getting to my skin. i have repurchased since and will continue to repurchase.
Chloey K.
Camp Pendleton , CA
This is my favorite lotion so far. It's hydrating and doesn't smell too harsh. The only issue that knocked it down to three stars is the applicator. It is very flimsy and thin for such a thick product, so it doesn't dispense properly.
Ciara C.
Hanford, CA
A creamy, light lotion, I have acne prone and very oily skin that I haven't been able to find a product to keep the oil under control. This adds the hydration that my skin needs so it doesn't have to overproduce oil!