BY SHEAMOISTURE #85 in Face Oil

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Descriptions:

Envelop skin in lightweight moisture using all the best parts of the coconut and exotic Acacia Senegal. Use this luxurious blend of 100% Virgin Coconut Oil and Coconut Milk in your daily regimen to hydrate and nourish the skin.

Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Cetyl Alcohol , Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Cola Acuminata (Kola Nut) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Bisabolol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend).

Usage Instructions:

Smooth a small amount in circular motion over face and neck. Moisturize skin daily or as needed. Skin is left feeling supple and hydrated, without a greasy feel.

Meira S.
Sheamoisture is a great company for it’s social responsibility and cruelty free products. This lotion doesn’t clog pores and doesn’t interfere with makeup application. It keeps my dry skin smooth. It comes out thick so the pump sometimes sticks but that’s not a reason for me to not use it. And it smells clean and lights without triggering my allergies.
Ana A.
Montclair , CA
Well don’t really know where to start off I’m a big fan of Shea Moisture products and this one I have to kind of give it a thumbs down in a way. It has its pros and cons obviously it’s pros is that it’s an amazing face moisturizer I absolutely love it but then it’s cons is that it doesn’t dispense properly the pump totally sucks!! I’m a major freak for a product that comes with a pump I would expect for it to work wonders that’s the reason why it comes with a pump to give you a break from having to open the bottle every time you want to apply it well that’s what I exactly have to do every single time it bugs me... if they where to fix the pump and put a better one I would probably give them 5 stars
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
A new baby and this summer heat really changed my complexion recently from combination to dry so I picked up a bottle a month ago and after trying many creams for a dry T-Zone, this is the only one that worked. Shea Moisture saved my face!
amaya m.
Saugus, MA
This product looked great on my medium dark skin when applied lightly on my cheeks but started to clump up and get sticky when i was massaging it into my forehead. my skin was clean and towel dried so im not sure what cause it to react like that on my skin but when was overall smooth and had a nice glow
Tiana M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great hydrating face lotion. I only use it on my extremely dry days since i have combination skin. It is very gentle good for sensitive skin. It is a little thick so do not over do it but it is good besides that.
Candace P.
Not my favorite but it works well. I was disappointed that the pump on my bottle didn't work so I have to open everytime I use. Smells good, nice consistency. Keeps my skin soft and hydrated. Little goes a long way.
Mikala M.
Mannford , OK
This face moisturizer is delectable! I love how thick it is but how easily it absorbs into your skin. It keeps my face feeling great 24/7. Only cons are it doesn’t smell the best and there is no sunscreen in it!
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
My husband bought this lotion for himself but I have been using it as well.  It  has a great scent and absorbs pretty quickly.  I feel like it is a little on the thicker side so it is harder to apply but once you work it in it absorbs very quickly.  It seems to be pretty gentle, but if you skin can't handle scents I would not use this.
Jessica M.
Fairfax, VA
This moisturizer is really nice. Its super lightweight ansd hydrating. I love the smell. The small bottle definitely reminds me of a travel size bottle or a hair serum sort of bottle which had me concerned it wouldnt last. I think this was just because its not the traditional jar or pump container most come in. I couldn't have been more wrong- this little sucker has lasted FOREVER. More than worth the $8 I paid
Amanda L.
Fremont, OH
I recently purchased this product and I love it so far. It leaves my face feeling moisturized and doesn’t leave it looking greasy or feeling weird after it’s applied.

back