Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersSheaMoisture
100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Face Lotion

SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Face Lotion

SheaMoisture Face Moisturizer - 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Face Lotion SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Face Lotion is a wonderfully lightweight natural moisturizer for all skin types. Our unique blended formula uses all the best parts of the coconut to create the highest quality facial treatment. Included in the blend are Coconut Milk and Coconut Oil for duo island style hydration. Exotic Acacia Senegal Extract and Kola Nut Extract provide additional tropical skin enhancement. Certified organic Shea Butter gives this lotion a rich creaminess your skin will love. Use this luxurious SheaMoisture face lotion in your daily regiment to hydrate and nourish the skin.

does this work well on acne prone skin, as well as really dry skin? does it cause breakouts?
How’s the smell?
Has anyone had a problem using this with sensitive skin?
Start your review of SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Face Lotion!
Katherine M.
Orlando, FL
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Face Lotion uploaded by Katherine M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ok so to be honest I love Sheamoisture products because they use natural and organic ingredients. Unfortunately this product didn’t quite work for me. It was very drying and makes my face for prone to becoming dry through the day. It also irritated my skin, might be because I have some acne. However I still used it for my legs and it moisturize a lot and leaves some brightness on it. I would recommend only if you Do not have sensitive skin (face) like me. SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Face Lotion
Kat M.
College Point, NY
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Face Lotion uploaded by Kat M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Started using this facial daily hydration lotion it's so cute and small literal fits anywhere if your on the go and in a hurry you can carry in your purse and apply.its working just fine for my face with this cold in new york my face gets so dry from the heater in my house and the cold it's amazing so far 😍
Judith C.
Freehold, NJ
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Face Lotion uploaded by Judith C.
I am totally in awe at the way this moisturizer absorbs into the skin leaving it soft and hydrated without any residue or greasy feel. You would think because its coconut that it would but it is amazing!!! I love this product and would reccomend it!
Rose K.
Bensalem, PA
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Face Lotion uploaded by Rose K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am new to this product and so far I think it works well with my skin. I have very dry skin and this leaves it feeling a lot more hydrated. It has a pleasant scent, which is not too strong and the price is fair
Alexus N.
Pflugerville, TX
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Face Lotion uploaded by Alexus N.
Purchased at: Walmart
This lotion is great if you have dry skin Because of the thick consistency. I would not recommend this product in the summer it may cause you to be oily. Also if you have sensitive skin I also would not recommend this product because it does have a perfume kind of scent. [product:sheamoisture-100%-virgin-coconut-oil-daily-hydration-face-lotion]
Arganise C.
Columbus, OH
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Face Lotion uploaded by Arganise C.
I love this face cream because it hydrates my face without a greasy look and it softens the areas that I usually form acne. A little goes a long way so a dime sized amount gives my face enough hydration for the day.
Sarai C.
Lakewood, OH
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Face Lotion uploaded by Sarai C.
I can't live without this face lotion!! I make sure I always have a bottle or two stocked at all times! I absolutely love how thick and moisturizing the formula is, and the smell is out of this world! I went from a dry, flaky t-zone to baby soft skin again! I'd rate this 10 stars if I could, very highly recommend! SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Face Lotion
Alejandra C.
Concord , CA
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Face Lotion uploaded by Alejandra C.
Purchased at: Target
I use this everyday before I apply my makeup it’s not oily and it dries up fast it won’t leave face greasy. I love the smell and it won’t irritate my skin.
JORDY L.
Schertz, TX
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Face Lotion uploaded by JORDY L.
Purchased at: Target
I LIVE FOR THIS PRODUCT! I have combo skin but love hydration & this product feels super lightweight and not oily! My skin looks glowy and moisturized after ❤️
Mya G.
fort riley
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Face Lotion uploaded by Mya G.
this product is lightweight on my face and a great base for putting on makeup but I still use it when I don’t wear makeup. I recommend this if you have oily skin I would buy this product again it’s also small so I can take it with me on the go.