SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Conditioner uploaded by CiCi G.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

Lift, tousle, add volume and shine with this hydrating, alcohol-free styling gel. Provides medium hold that keeps your style in place with soft, smooth strands, no hard crunchiness. Formulated with a nourishing blend of 100% Virgin Coconut and Shea Oils, creamy Coconut Milk and Acacia Senegal to help restore hydration while controlling frizz, perfecting your style with long lasting results. Leaves hair wrapped in a light coastal coconut breeze.

Instructions:

Apply to damp or dry hair and work through from roots to ends. Style as desired. For natural looking tousled waves and curls, flip hair and scrunch in gel working from ends up toward the scalp. For sleek looks, smooth down hair with fingertips or a soft bristle brush.

Water, Maltodextrin/Vp Copolymer, Glycerin (Vegetable), Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Acacia Senegal Gum, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocs Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Gluconolactone, Methylcellulose, Pullulan, Sorbitol, Trehalose, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend) Certified Organic Ingredient. fair Trade Ingrdient.

Laura P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I find this conditioner to be very moist using and nourishing on for my hair. I have wavy hair that can turn frizzy, and this conditioner (paired with the same shampoo) help keep my hair smooth with defined waves. I took off one star because I don’t feel that it does a good job of detangling my hair. I make sure to brush my hair before the shower, because my hair would still be very knotted after using.
Erin H.
Willowick, OH
Purchased at: CVS
Great conditioner! I color my hair and I also use a conditioner to keep my color looking fresh. Well my color conditioner tends to dry out my scalp. I started mixing the Shea Moisture coconut conditioner with my color one and it has helped my scalp and hair out so much! I like that this brand doesn’t have any sulfates in its products and that it doesn’t fade my color. Will definitely repurchase!
Amma A.
Houston
I am in love with this stuff! I mix it with my aloe Vera juice and pre-poo my hair with it! I am almost out and I’m ready to get a new bottle! I recommend this to EVERYONE!!
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
I bought this product from my local Marshall’s. I love the scent but also the formula. I love this brand because it’s cruelty free and sulfate free. I use this on colored hair as it’s safe. It has helped in leaving hair soft and frizz free.
Keneale M.
Woodhaven, NY
Shea moisture and I have a love hate relationship because most of their hair products do not mesh well with my 4c natural hair but i must say that I have to give the coconut oil hydrating conditioner two tumbs up. My hair is left feeling smooth and soft.
Yoselÿn L.
Louisville
I love to use this when I straighten my hair because it just makes my hair shiny and gets rid of the frizz. I bought this at Walmart and I will totally buy it again . I definitely recommend this for anti frizz hair
Mia M.
Russellville, AR
Smells great, made my curls look and feel amazing! My hair 100% felt hydrated afterwards and my wash and go was always really good when I use this. WILL CONTINUE TO BUY!
Cassidy B.
Milford
This product is a good one but nothing special. It is moisturizing but doesn't give me the best slip. I prefer the shampoo more of the same line. I expected it to smell like coconut but it doesn't leave my hair smelling like anything. I like that it has no sulfates parabens or silicones and has all the good things. I feel like shea moisture has better conditioners than this.
Trisha S.
Not a fan. It left my hair feeling odd after. Once I dried it, it felt almost greasy. It seemed like there was a residue on my hair. I washed again with a clarifying shampoo to get rid of the residue and it felt much better. The next day I tried it again, just to see if it was a fluke. Nope. The residue was back. I won’t use it again.
Jessica T.
Bedford, IN
This is the first conditioner that I’ve gotten my husband to use on a consistent basis. It’s made a world of difference in his hair. It’s shiny and soft now where it was a bit rough and dull. It has also helped with his dry scalp.