SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Body Wash uploaded by Gabby G.SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Body Wash uploaded by Daisy L.SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Body Wash uploaded by Daisy L.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

A daily indulgence that uses the best parts of the coconut to leave skin soft, nourished and luxuriously clean. Exotic Acacia Senegal mixes with a luxurious blend of 100% Virgin Coconut Oil and Coconut Milk to moisturize as it gently cleanses.

Water, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*❤, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Rhizome/Root Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropultrimonium Chloride, Sodium Phytate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend) *Certified Organic Ingredient, ❤ Fair Trade Ingredient.

Water, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Rhizome/Root Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropultrimonium Chloride, Sodium Phytate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend)

SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Body Wash
  • "AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME, this is the best body wash! It goes a long way with just one squirt! It is effective in moisturizing your skin and cleansing. It is expensive, yet well worth it! I recommend this product!" in 4 reviews
Gabby G.
This body wash lathers up so well! The sent is soft and good . It leaves my skin smooth. I more use this one in the winter because my skin and my toddlers skin gets very dry and this body wash does the tick to keep it hydrated!
January R.
SAINT ROBERT, MO
This body wash has a nice lather without stripping the skin.It gets the job done. It has a nice light fragrance and would be perfect even if u have sensitive skin. SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Body Wash
Daisy L.
Houston
This product is lightweight, has natural ingredients to restore the dryness of cold weather and prevents those cracks and over-moisturizing my skin that lotion can have on me sometimes. Lasts a long time since you only need a fee drops and feels like something I can use post shower for an extra boost.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
Look, I'm not 100% sure if this is more moisturizing than my Dove winter body wash, but I love how this wash feels and I really love how I smell like a freaking tropical rainforest after. My dry skin likes coconut oil and so far has been retaining a little more moisture. Use with the body lotion and not only will you have super soft skin with this lovely luster, but strangers on the subway will think you're some exotic goddess and ask where they can find coconuts and papayas.
Lesley G.
Bronx, NY
I have never tried a body wash, I always was stuck with my Dove bar but I am glad I purchased this. There are times when my skin feels dry and this body wash comes to the rescue. It smells sooo good, its inexpensive and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. You could literally find it at your local beauty store.
Jeanna V.
Glen Mills , PA
I liked this, especially for the price, but it's too heavy for my hair. The product itself works great, is cheap, easy to find and smells great. Super gentle and natural, my hair just doesn't work well with it
Brittany M.
I use this as an oil treatment for my hair as well as a scalp treatment! Sometimes I develop a little dandruff right on the hairline of my forehead and one 3 hour treatment not only nourishes my hair it takes care of the dandruff too! I use it maybe 1 time a month.
Ashleigh S.
Arnett, WV
This coconut oil body wash is really good. It makes my skin so soft and hydrated. The price is cheap and affordable as well. This body wash is great for fall and winter weather where my skin tends to get really dry.
Barbara D.
Like this product and most of their body washes! Gives you a very rich lather! I think my only complaint is that for the price there is not much product and it runs fast
Dallia S.
Arcadia, CA
If you have dry skin, then this is the body wash for you! It keeps your skin so smooth and hydrated you can feel the difference just after one use! The smell is also really great. The bottle will last you a long time as well because a little bit of product goes a long way. My only con is that I wish it didn't squirt out so quickly because it makes too much product come out that you dont' need to use.
Marleny H.
Lawrence, MA
Shea Moisture which product is your favorite? Mine is this:👇🏼 SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Body Wash

Vitamin Shoppe