SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Body Oil

Descriptions:

Leave skin with a natural glow, without a greasy look and feel. Using the best parts of the coconut, exotic Acacia Senegal mixes with the luxurious blend of 100% Virgin Coconut Oil and Coconut Milk in a lightweight, fast-absorbing body oil. Provides everyday hydration for all skin types, even skin that only requires a drop of moisture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Body Oil!
How would you rate this product?
2 months agoFort Campbell, KY
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Body Oil uploaded by Haley B.
Purchased at: ULTA
My skin is very dry and rough so I tried this oil. It is very gentle, and sensitive skin friendly! It only takes a little drop for areas. The price is very decent (I got it for around $10) at my local Ulta. The product will last awhile and leaves my skin hydrated and extremely soft.
a month ago
Great product! If you have dry skin like me, this is the product for you! I love it because it absorbs easily and last. I have to use a lot so I usually have to replace it every two weeks or so. All in all, great product.
16 days agoSacramento
I started using this after Sheamoisture discontinued their Organic Argan Oil & Raw Shea body oil (I will never find its like again). It’s hydrating without leaving you too slippery. My skin tends to be dry and reacts poorly to cream body lotions. This is a nice, simple oil my skin drinks in. Would recommend if you’re also in the market for the same!
3 months agoEwa Beach
I love this oil! I can’t express that enough. Especially after shaving your legs. It goes on smooth and keeps your skin so soft and shiny! It’s also great for massaging sore muscles and can be used for that purpose as well.
6 months agoFort Myers, FL
I have been dealing with very dry and cracked skin lately and picked up this body oil to help. I put it on every night just after the shower. Pros: It smells amazing, not just a coconut smell. My skin definitely feels more hydrated in the morning. Also the products are clean to use which I always check before buying. Cons: It says does not leave you feeling greasy but it does. The greasy feeling is gone by the morning but its annoying if you have things to do after your shower.
3 months agoSurprise
Best purchase ever!! It’s a Life changer! Seems pricey at first but this product really lasts and works so I don’t mind the $11 price tag. Super moisturizing isn’t oily, your body will absorb it amazingly leaving you so soft. Works great with all skin types, for massaging AND if you have dark knee issues this stuff will help with that.. say good bye to those dark knees!
4 months agoHouston, TX
This oil is amazing. It is not greasy at all and it is very moisturizing. I use it at night before bed and the lotion during the day. I love the way it feels on my skin and the way it smells. If you have dry skin this is definitely for you.
a year agoPalm Bch Gdns, FL
When I purchased this. It wasn’t exactly the product I was looking for. More than likely will not purchase this again I persoNally felt greasy I was using it maybe once a week when I felt really dry skin
a year agoClarkston , MI
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Body Oil uploaded by Jennifer M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I recently picked his up for my dry winter skin, and I Love this oil! It smells so nice, and the scent lasts a while on the skin. No greasy feel, easy to apply, and keeps skin soft and hydrated. It’s an amazing price for the quantity as well. I typically purchase the L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil, which is lovely, but this is so much cheaper and gives a similar effect. Highly recommend!
4 months agoSmyrna
I love all things coconut oil, but coconut oil can be heavy on the skin, especially in the summer time. This one is the perfect balance between it being moisturizing but not as heavy with an amazing scent.