BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSheaMoisture
100% Virgin Coconut Oil Comforting Milk Mask

SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Comforting Milk Mask

Drench skin in nourishing hydration with this comforting moisture mask featuring a blend of 100% Virgin Coconut Oil, Acacia Senegal and Organic Shea Butter. Indulge in this creamy at home facial to gently soften skin and lock in moisture in just ten minutes. Skin is left feeling supple, nourished and enriched with hydration.

Has anyone had any success with this product on dry but thin and fine curls?
buueno o malo k me recomiendan chicas?
Is this product light-weight? If so does it really quench the hair well?
Start your review of SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Comforting Milk Mask!
Nicole F.
Sartell, MN
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I couldn't even keep this mask on my skin for a few seconds before my skin started to burn and I started to have a bad reaction to it.. Also this mask smells like dirt...I personally would not recommend this mask to anyone who has sensitive skin..
Jaliyah M.
Saint Louis
When I first began using the product it would help my  skin but as time grew it like it stopped. More acne began to show on my face and neck.
Lynn K.
Lakeland
Shea moisture has amazing products for all types of skin. I have oily, Anne prone skin and with the coconut infused mask it left my face smooth fresh and feeling great!!!
Quinlyn G.
Prestonsburg
We love the price and we would recommend this product to anyone! We love everything about it
luz G.
Seattle
I sampled this at Ulta and put it on just a small part of my face as a spot test since I have sensitive skin and walked around the store for maybe 5 minutes. It started feeling tingly so I took it off and my skin looked a little brighter but from the spot test I wouldn’t put it over my whole face or for a longer period of time. If your skin isn’t super sensitive like mine it could work as a nice brigtener.
Lia R.
Tampa, FL
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Comforting Milk Mask uploaded by Lia R.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Bought this mask with hopes that it would leave my skin soft and fresh... and I was shocked to have those same exact results! I avoid trying stuff that can’t be returned since my skin is sensitive (most products burb my skin). This one gets hot and uncomfortable about 2 mins after applying, then I get a calming sensation. When I remove it, it leave my skin pretty pink but it fades within an hour. My guess is the circulation due to the clay. It does the work and leaves my skin baby soft and plump. I’m almost done with my tube!
Sydney T.
Jonesboro, AR
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Comforting Milk Mask uploaded by Sydney T.
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Comforting Milk Mask uploaded by Sydney T.
Purchased at: Target
bought this tonight on a whim at target. as someone who has sensitive skin, it’s not unusual for face masks/sheet masks to slightly burn when i place it on my face. this was so soothing and felt so good on my skin. it was cooling on my face and the texture was so smooth. i left this on for a little bit longer than 20 mins, but there was plenty of product left on my face once i took it off. i rubbed the remaining product in as instructed and my face looks so refreshed. no redness, no irritation, and NO STICKINESS! i will be buying again!! #sensitiveskinapproved
Elena J.
Portsmouth, RI
I’ve had friends tell me to buy this product for a couple of months. Stumbled upon it at the store and decided to give it a shot. I’m obsessed! Gives my skin the extra hydration it needs in the summer months!
🌺Fahmida🔥
My face is not oily or dry. But i do get pimples so the oil would just make my breakouts worst but i would definitely recommend the product to some one whose skin is dry
Paula D.
Roscoe
It worked well with my skin! I had a #fresh feel to it and I would 100% recommend this #effective product to a friend! Packaging was nice and simple as well! You can drive right to your local Wal-Mart or Riteaid to make this purchase... My skin still feels super fresh!