SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Baby Lotion with Sweet Pea & Murumuru Hydrate & Nourish Delicate Skin uploaded by Amelie D.SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Baby Lotion with Sweet Pea & Murumuru Hydrate & Nourish Delicate Skin uploaded by S B.SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Baby Lotion with Sweet Pea & Murumuru Hydrate & Nourish Delicate Skin uploaded by Victoria W.

BY SHEAMOISTURE #89 in Baby Lotion

Description:

Soothe and nourish baby?s delicate skin with this nutrient-rich moisturizing lotion. Our special blend of certified organic Raw Shea Butter, Virgin Coconut Oil and Murumuru Butter softens and moisturizes skin. 100% Virgin Coconut Oil- Conditioning properties smooth and soften skin. Murumuru Butter- Rich in fatty acids, helps soften and moisturize skin. Sweet Pea- fragrances without irritating. Our Story Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, African Black Soap and her homemade hair and skinpreparations all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was our Grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. Through Community Commerce you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future.

Instructions:

Apply lotion on baby's skin after bath or anytime baby needs a kiss of moisture. Excellent for a calming and relaxing massage. Gentle enough for everyday use.

Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter†, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut Oil Derived), Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mangifera Lndica (Mango) Seed Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tocopherol, Lathyrus Odoratus Flower Extract, Panthenof, Allantoin, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Triethyl Citrate, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzoic Acid Certified Organic Ingredients. †fair Trade Ingredients. Natural Ingredients May Vary In Consistency. If Irritation Occurs, Discontinue Use. Tested On Our Family For Four Generations. Never On Animals. This Packaging Contains A Minimum Of 25% Post-consumer Resin.

Amelie D.
SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Baby Lotion with Sweet Pea & Murumuru Hydrate & Nourish Delicate Skin I love this product so much I use it on my nephew he loves it it keeps your skin looking flawless it’s just the be lotion ever and it’s almost finished
Alexis S.
This is my go to for my daughter. It isn’t like other lotions were they are very thick and leave you feeling sticky. The only problem I have had is the pump. After a while I feel it gets clogged.
I cannot say anything bad about this product!!!! I saw it at the store and thought I’d try it out. My daughter use to use Johnson’s night lotion. Ever since I’ve used this product I haven’t bought anything different! This lotion applies great and leaves your skin feel soft and never oily. She has eczema on the back of her legs. I feel like this has helped with flare ups. I’ve started using this product as well! This is definitely the new and improved product that I’ll be using for my babies!
Maleri P.
Saint Anthony, ID
Love this product! It’s so gentle on my baby’s skin! It’s full of no chemical ingredients too! So it’s a more safe option for baby! My only complaint is that after so long it gets clogged in the pump so it won’t come out
Victoria W.
Louisville, TN
I absolutely love this lotion! I do feel the scent is strong for babies though but for an adult it's great! It smells amazing, it leaves my skin extremely soft!
S B.
New York
This option keeps my daughter's skin moist, and makes us feel like we haven't put any product on, because there is no lotion residue there.
Madeline M.
Calgary, AB
I've been using this on my daughters hair since she was born. It smells amazing and is super moisturizing for her curls.