SheaMoisture 100% Tsamma Melon Oil & Organic Shea Butter Rough Skin Body Lotion uploaded by Katie R.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Rough Skin Body Lotion Hydrate rough, bumpy skin on arms and legs with the smoothing body lotion. Certified Organic Shea Butter, ethically sourced from women's cooperatives in Northern Ghana, moisturizes with vitamins and essential fatty acids. 100 percent Tsamma Melon Oil, high in linoleic acid and Vitamin A, blends with Kefir Probiotics, rich in lactic acid, which helps to retexturize skin. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. Organic Shea Butter deeply moisturizes with vitamins and essential fatty acids. 100 percent Tsamma Melon Oil is high in linoleic acid and Vitamin A. Kefir Probiotics are rich in lactic acid which helps to retexturize skin. Intensive Moisture. Age Group: Adult.

Buy on Target
Ivy C.
Flushing
This SheaMoisture lotion is great at moisturizing. It makes my skin smooth and I like the smell too. The pump however, doesn't seem to work well. I don't mind that it doesn't work well because of how great this lotion is for my skin. It's also a great value for its price.
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
My daughter buys this, and I hope I am correct in saying, she lives by it. A sixteen ounce bottle will last her only a week, so either she is really dry, or this stuff works really well.
Summer H.
Dunlap, TN
This stuff is amazing for my keratosis pilaris. I've battled it since I was a little girl and have used thousands of lotions and cremes over the years. This has done more for my skin in two weeks than all the prescription creams combined. I have it on my arms and legs, not patches, but all of the skin. I can still see the pores but it doesn't feel bumpy or like goose bumps anymore. Awesome product and the smell is such a bonus. Great job #sheamoisture.
Jayla M.
I love ALL of Shea Moistures products. But this stuff can turn any dry and cracked skin and make it look like It was touched by God. It smells so good and it's light. It isnt sticky after you put it on...WHICH I LOVE. Some targets have it not all. I recommend this stuff to everybody that I know. Also it isn't expensive AT ALL.
Ragan H.
Warrior
I absolutely loved this product. It was amazing and affordable. It made my skin feel so great afterwords. It was at target and i can't resist it every time I walk past it. Very long lasting as well.
jessica z.
Stony Brook, NY
Great drugstore product. It has all the ingredients I would like on my skin and leaves it feeling amazing! It has natural ingredients. It is also very affordable.
Jamie B.
Anytime you use a product from this company you are getting a quality product. I have very confused hair and it can be un manageable at times. This line provides great moisture and helps shape my unruly curls
Meghan W.
Pittsford
It's a good product. I don't notice any heavy build up. Makes my hair manageable. Doesnt make my hair overly soft. Wish it had more control over the frizzys
Sheena J.
Lovely smell and leaves skin feeling amazing!! There's not much bad that I can say about this line. It's usually a win when using shea moisture products!!
Secret M.
Brooklyn, NY
Ugh this thing smells sooo good!! I really enjoy the pump.after a nice shower this lotions applies to well and leaves me feeling so moisturizer and soft!
Idil O.
Boston, MA
Is this good for eczema?