Hair CareHair ProductsHair OilSheaMoisture
100% Pure Oil Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil + Premium Blend Oil

SheaMoisture 100% Pure Oil Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil + Premium Blend Oil

Skin in need of some serious rescue? Keep your expectations high as this lightweight facial oil helps to restore happy, healthy skin.

Meet Shea Moisture's Cannabis Sativa collection with this 100% pure oil; use as a facial oil, hair oil, hair oil treatment, frizz serum or hair serum.

This head to toe moisturization by Shea Moisture helps restore moisture and nutrients to even the driest skin; use as a face oil or as an oil for hair, oil lotion for hair, or anti frizz serum.

A little goes a long way with this oil, so pump once into hands, then smooth throughout face; use as a hair oil for dry hair or hair treatment; or lightly massage over skin, face or hands.

Soo I just recently came across this product at target after searching for a scalp oil, how is this on the scalp?
[product:kiehl’s-cannabis-sativa-seed-oil-herbal-concentrate-face-oil] what can you use this product for?
Start your review of SheaMoisture 100% Pure Oil Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil + Premium Blend Oil!
Madeline F.
Davenport, FL
SheaMoisture 100% Pure Oil Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil + Premium Blend Oil uploaded by Madeline F.
This oil is perfect for ppl that love using body oil instead of lotion, the oil feels amazing and moisturizes so well! I have to constantly put hand sanitizer on and it’s been drying out my hands this has restored my skin completely
Laura L.
LosAngeles
SheaMoisture 100% Pure Oil Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil + Premium Blend Oil uploaded by Laura L.
If you want a light, protective oil, this one is wonderful. It’s nut-free and doesn’t clog pores or cause any issues if I layer makeup over the top of it. I put about 3-4 drops on my skin for daytime over my cream, press it in, and brush my teeth before continuing with makeup. At night I’m more generous and do about 6. I’ve also used it for Gua Sha and it’s really nice. It’s extremely cost effective. There is no fragrant element in this product so it doesn’t smell good, but it also isn’t offensive.
Brianna G.
Silver Spring, MD
SheaMoisture 100% Pure Oil Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil + Premium Blend Oil uploaded by Brianna G.
This product has saved my hands from all the hand washing & hand sanitizer I’ve been using lately. It also soaks into my skin really well so it doesn’t leave an oily feeling (it does take a little bit of time to fully soak in though!)
Brooke D.
Tallahassee, FL
SheaMoisture 100% Pure Oil Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil + Premium Blend Oil uploaded by Brooke D.
I can honestly say, I will buy again. As for face, it’s very lightweight for an oil in the sense that it doesn’t leave my skin looking oily and it does not clog my pores. My acne seems to be clearing up since I started using this product, and it definitely dumbs down my redness. As for hair, I will say: listen to the bottle! A little really does go along way so I prefer to use it on damp hair, but it really balances out my texture and frizziness. (Picture shown was taken directly after use on face + dry hair)
Kaitlin M.
Clendenin, WV
SheaMoisture 100% Pure Oil Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil + Premium Blend Oil uploaded by Kaitlin M.
I love the Shea moisture hemp seed oil. I got it to test through the Influenster program for free for testing purchases. I love the product, it made my skin very smooth and moisturized! I’m very happy with it and highly recommend it!
Marissa P.
Cranston, RI
SheaMoisture 100% Pure Oil Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil + Premium Blend Oil uploaded by Marissa P.
I ended up receiving the "Tea Tree Oil + Premium Blend" from this line. So far, I'm enjoying this oil. I think one of the things I like the best about it is the tea tree oil doesn't stick to your hair all day, the scent goes away within an hour. I also really like that it's packaged in a glass bottle.
araseli B.
Wilmington, CA
SheaMoisture 100% Pure Oil Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil + Premium Blend Oil uploaded by araseli B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love to support cannabis products and this one does not disappoint. I like a face oil once I’ve applied my skincare products as my main moisturizer. So soft on the skin.[product:sheamoisture-100%-pure-oil-cannabis-sativa-hemp-seed-oil-premium-blend-oil]
Stephanie F.
Concord, NC
SheaMoisture 100% Pure Oil Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil + Premium Blend Oil uploaded by Stephanie F.
I've been using this on a dry patch of skin for awhile now and I love how soft it has made it. There's a neutral scent to it which is great. I used it on the bottom half to the ends of my hair and it makes it silky and shiny. I've also used it on my daughters' hair and their hair is less frizzy, one has curly hair and the other has wavy. It is true, a little goes a long way.
Elizabeth M.
Pottstown, PA
SheaMoisture 100% Pure Oil Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil + Premium Blend Oil uploaded by Elizabeth M.
This stuff is great! It feels so soothing on my skin. On me, it toned down redness, smoothed any dry patches, and didn’t clog my pores. I can’t ask fo anything more than that!
Megan P.
SheaMoisture 100% Pure Oil Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil + Premium Blend Oil uploaded by Megan P.
i love this product! it smells good (granted i like the smell of tea tree oil) without being overbearing. i haven’t used it in my hair yet but i’ve used it on my hands/body and a little bit goes quite a long way