SheaMoisture 100% Pure Monoi Oil uploaded by Emily P.SheaMoisture 100% Pure Monoi Oil uploaded by Amelia G.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

100% Pure Monoi Oil - SheaMoisture introduces you to the wonder of exotic oils. A blend of Coconut Oil and the nature essence of Tahitian Gardenias, Monoi Oil has been a Polynesian beauty secret for centuries! Monoi Oil penetrates outer layers of hair and skin to deeply moisturize, condition and smooth. Leaves hair and skin luxuriously soft and supple. - 100% Pure Monoi Oil see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Sierra L.
Bryan, TX
This was recommended to me by a store employee, so I took a chance on it. Leaves my hair soft and smooth with only a tiny bit of product. it does have an odd scent, it isn't a bad scent just different.
Demarcus M.
I love this oil as a moisturizing primer before any makeup look. I would recommend for anyone with severe oily skin if they intend to put makeup on top of it because it will makeup your makeup slide heavily.
Libby M.
Literally use this every day on my face. The best moisturizer ever. Leaves me feeling moisturized but not greasy! I tell all my friends to use this!
Christele P.
I i love this multi purpose oil.  I use it on my face, body,  and hair.  I use it as a pre poo, or during the week on my hair.  It smells good as well.
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
I only tried a sample size of this but i was really impressed. It really does work great and it comes at a great price as well
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
I used this the other day like a hot oil treatment and it was fantastic! They have been on sale in CVS lately bogo worth trying
Ana M.
Morgan City, LA
An okay product, keeps hair frizz free and locks in moisture!! No need to reapply throughout the day!! It works.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Shea moisture has some of the best hair products!! I mean this really helps out my dry hair