SheaMoisture 100% Pure Monoi Oil uploaded by Emily P.SheaMoisture 100% Pure Monoi Oil uploaded by Amelia G.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

100% Pure Monoi Oil - SheaMoisture introduces you to the wonder of exotic oils. A blend of Coconut Oil and the nature essence of Tahitian Gardenias, Monoi Oil has been a Polynesian beauty secret for centuries! Monoi Oil penetrates outer layers of hair and skin to deeply moisturize, condition and smooth. Leaves hair and skin luxuriously soft and supple. - 100% Pure Monoi Oil see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Demarcus M.
I love this oil as a moisturizing primer before any makeup look. I would recommend for anyone with severe oily skin if they intend to put makeup on top of it because it will makeup your makeup slide heavily.
Julie M.
Lakewood , CA
I was previously using a salon brand oil for my flyaways and it worked just fine. I had run out and didn't feel like making the trip so I asked for suggestions from the beauty consultant at target. I've recently converted my beauty choices to natural options if I can. I'm so glad I bought this. I have bangs and I usually get little hairs that stick up but with this I do not! The price is super affordable. I love the smell and a little goes a long way.
Libby M.
Literally use this every day on my face. The best moisturizer ever. Leaves me feeling moisturized but not greasy! I tell all my friends to use this!
Christele P.
I i love this multi purpose oil.  I use it on my face, body,  and hair.  I use it as a pre poo, or during the week on my hair.  It smells good as well.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
I used this the other day like a hot oil treatment and it was fantastic! They have been on sale in CVS lately bogo worth trying
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
I only tried a sample size of this but i was really impressed. It really does work great and it comes at a great price as well
Ana M.
Morgan City, LA
An okay product, keeps hair frizz free and locks in moisture!! No need to reapply throughout the day!! It works.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Shea moisture has some of the best hair products!! I mean this really helps out my dry hair