SheaMoisture 100% Pure Monoi Oil Head To Toe Illumination

Description:

A multi-tasking oil rich in Vitamin E, essential fatty acids and antioxidants. Restores ultimate softness and a healthy luminosity to dull hair and skin.
Unlock the potent benefits of exotic oils. Monoi Oil has been a Polynesian beauty secret for centuries! 100% Monoi Oil penetrates outer layers of hair and skin to deeply moisturize, condition and brighten. Great for color treated hair. Leaves hair and skin luxuriously soft, supple and radiant.

Instructions:

Liquify under warm water if necessary. Pump once into hands, then smooth throughout hair or lightly massage over skin, face or hands. A little goes a long way. Use alone or cocktail with your favorite hair masque, lotion, facial moisturizer or hand cream.

Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil (and) Tiare (Gardenia Tahitensis) Flower.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SheaMoisture 100% Pure Monoi Oil Head To Toe Illumination!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love this oil as a moisturizing primer before any makeup look. I would recommend for anyone with severe oily skin if they intend to put makeup on top of it because it will makeup your makeup slide heavily. in 3 reviews
a year agocincinnati
THIS IS A MUST BUY!! My skin has never felt so silky and healthy and it stays that way for days. I use it as a facial moisturizer, add a drop to my foundation before applying, add a few drops to my body lotion, and apply it to the ends of my hair! Everything feels so much healthier and soft and plump.
2 years agoBrick, NJ
I love this oil. I like anything that says you can put it on your skin and hair because that means that it is all-natural. I have very thin hair, and my ends are so dry and brittle. I've been putting this on my ends every single day, and my hair feels so much healthier now.
2 years agoAustin
SheaMoisture 100% Pure Monoi Oil Head To Toe Illumination uploaded by Amelia G.
My absolute favorite thing about this oil is how versitile it is. I like to treat my split ends with it, but I also mix it in with my face moisturizer as well as with my body lotion after a shower. The smell is lovely, it reminds me of sunscreen and the beach.
2 years agoOlympia, WA
I like to use oils for scalp massages. I like this one alot. Like most other shea moisture products, it isnt the best on the market, but its not bad. It's incredibly inexpensive. And every target in my area keeps it in stock. It doesnt itch or irritate my sensitive scalp. It has lasted me longer than I expected it to.
2 years agoSuffolk, VA
I tried this oil. It was just ok Really didn’t do anything special for my hair. I ended up using as a body oil. The scent was mild not strong at all. I would not repurchase this oil because it just didn’t help seal moisture into my hair like coconut oil does for my hair.
2 years agoLarkspur, CA
Love using this on the ends of my curls to seal in moisture after I wash my hair. It helps with frizz and dryness. It has a nice tropical smell and isn't too heavy. I like that it's a multipurpose product as well.
3 years agoBryan, TX
This was recommended to me by a store employee, so I took a chance on it. Leaves my hair soft and smooth with only a tiny bit of product. it does have an odd scent, it isn't a bad scent just different.
3 years ago
3 years agoFort Collins, CO
I was previously using a salon brand oil for my flyaways and it worked just fine. I had run out and didn't feel like making the trip so I asked for suggestions from the beauty consultant at target. I've recently converted my beauty choices to natural options if I can. I'm so glad I bought this. I have bangs and I usually get little hairs that stick up but with this I do not! The price is super affordable. I love the smell and a little goes a long way.
2 years agoMesquite, TX
This is one of the best oils to use in your hair... it smells awesome and works just as well as it smells... it doesn't last for long periods of time (depending on how much you use). I use it to seal and oil my scalp, and I love it. Monoi Oil for the win