SheaMoisture 100% Pure Monoi Oil Head To Toe Illumination uploaded by Amelia G.SheaMoisture 100% Pure Monoi Oil Head To Toe Illumination uploaded by Emily P.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

A multi-tasking oil rich in Vitamin E, essential fatty acids and antioxidants. Restores ultimate softness and a healthy luminosity to dull hair and skin.
Unlock the potent benefits of exotic oils. Monoi Oil has been a Polynesian beauty secret for centuries! 100% Monoi Oil penetrates outer layers of hair and skin to deeply moisturize, condition and brighten. Great for color treated hair. Leaves hair and skin luxuriously soft, supple and radiant.

Instructions:

Liquify under warm water if necessary. Pump once into hands, then smooth throughout hair or lightly massage over skin, face or hands. A little goes a long way. Use alone or cocktail with your favorite hair masque, lotion, facial moisturizer or hand cream.

Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil (and) Tiare (Gardenia Tahitensis) Flower.

SheaMoisture 100% Pure Monoi Oil Head To Toe Illumination
  • "I love this oil as a moisturizing primer before any makeup look. I would recommend for anyone with severe oily skin if they intend to put makeup on top of it because it will makeup your makeup slide heavily. " in 3 reviews
Jill P.
Boca Raton, FL
OMG I just tried this for the first time last night and I am absolutely in love with it it is such a lightweight smooth oil absorbs into the skin and leaves this gorgeous Shimmer that you can see up close so it's not like holy crap this girl has a ton of glitter on, it was on clearance and Ulta now I'm having a hard time finding it to stock up on it because it's just that good
Ana C.
Bronx, NY
I love this oil and the fact that I can also usr it on my face and body. It is also not too runny or sticky which makes it favorable. One of my usual problem with oils is having it left on my hands despite rubbing it onto my hair. I don't seem to have this problem with this oil.
Patty B.
Mesquite, TX
This is one of the best oils to use in your hair... it smells awesome and works just as well as it smells... it doesn't last for long periods of time (depending on how much you use). I use it to seal and oil my scalp, and I love it. Monoi Oil for the win
Lisa M.
Randolph, NJ
I love the monoi oil! It is solidified so prior to using warm some water in a cup and put the bottle in it until it turns to liquid. When my hair is completely dry I use the oil as a sealant. I would purchase again
Samantha L.
Brick, NJ
I love this oil. I like anything that says you can put it on your skin and hair because that means that it is all-natural. I have very thin hair, and my ends are so dry and brittle. I've been putting this on my ends every single day, and my hair feels so much healthier now.
Amelia G.
Austin
My absolute favorite thing about this oil is how versitile it is. I like to treat my split ends with it, but I also mix it in with my face moisturizer as well as with my body lotion after a shower. The smell is lovely, it reminds me of sunscreen and the beach.
Alexis B.
I like to use oils for scalp massages. I like this one alot. Like most other shea moisture products, it isnt the best on the market, but its not bad. It's incredibly inexpensive. And every target in my area keeps it in stock. It doesnt itch or irritate my sensitive scalp. It has lasted me longer than I expected it to.
Kanika B.
Suffolk, VA
I tried this oil. It was just ok Really didn’t do anything special for my hair. I ended up using as a body oil. The scent was mild not strong at all. I would not repurchase this oil because it just didn’t help seal moisture into my hair like coconut oil does for my hair.
Briana W.
Lacey, WA
Love using this on the ends of my curls to seal in moisture after I wash my hair. It helps with frizz and dryness. It has a nice tropical smell and isn't too heavy. I like that it's a multipurpose product as well.
Sierra L.
Bryan, TX
This was recommended to me by a store employee, so I took a chance on it. Leaves my hair soft and smooth with only a tiny bit of product. it does have an odd scent, it isn't a bad scent just different.