SheaMoisture 100% Pure Monoi Oil uploaded by Emily P.SheaMoisture 100% Pure Monoi Oil uploaded by Amelia G.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

100% Pure Monoi Oil - SheaMoisture introduces you to the wonder of exotic oils. A blend of Coconut Oil and the nature essence of Tahitian Gardenias, Monoi Oil has been a Polynesian beauty secret for centuries! Monoi Oil penetrates outer layers of hair and skin to deeply moisturize, condition and smooth. Leaves hair and skin luxuriously soft and supple. - 100% Pure Monoi Oil see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Ana C.
Bronx, NY
I love this oil and the fact that I can also usr it on my face and body. It is also not too runny or sticky which makes it favorable. One of my usual problem with oils is having it left on my hands despite rubbing it onto my hair. I don't seem to have this problem with this oil.
Kanika B.
I tried this oil. It was just ok Really didn’t do anything special for my hair. I ended up using as a body oil. The scent was mild not strong at all. I would not repurchase this oil because it just didn’t help seal moisture into my hair like coconut oil does for my hair.
Patty B.
Mesquite, TX
This is one of the best oils to use in your hair... it smells awesome and works just as well as it smells... it doesn't last for long periods of time (depending on how much you use). I use it to seal and oil my scalp, and I love it. Monoi Oil for the win
Lisa M.
Randolph, NJ
I love the monoi oil! It is solidified so prior to using warm some water in a cup and put the bottle in it until it turns to liquid. When my hair is completely dry I use the oil as a sealant. I would purchase again
Samantha L.
Brick, NJ
I love this oil. I like anything that says you can put it on your skin and hair because that means that it is all-natural. I have very thin hair, and my ends are so dry and brittle. I've been putting this on my ends every single day, and my hair feels so much healthier now.
Amelia G.
Austin
My absolute favorite thing about this oil is how versitile it is. I like to treat my split ends with it, but I also mix it in with my face moisturizer as well as with my body lotion after a shower. The smell is lovely, it reminds me of sunscreen and the beach.
Alexis B.
I like to use oils for scalp massages. I like this one alot. Like most other shea moisture products, it isnt the best on the market, but its not bad. It's incredibly inexpensive. And every target in my area keeps it in stock. It doesnt itch or irritate my sensitive scalp. It has lasted me longer than I expected it to.
Jacqueline C.
This oil is a huge favorite of mine. Full disclosure I am a bit of an oil junkie, but this one is in my top 5. I use it on hair, body, and nails.its instantly soothing and hydrating, leaving skin and hair silky smooth. I love the smell, it's a bit addictive.
Briana W.
Lacey, WA
Love using this on the ends of my curls to seal in moisture after I wash my hair. It helps with frizz and dryness. It has a nice tropical smell and isn't too heavy. I like that it's a multipurpose product as well.
Sierra L.
Bryan, TX
This was recommended to me by a store employee, so I took a chance on it. Leaves my hair soft and smooth with only a tiny bit of product. it does have an odd scent, it isn't a bad scent just different.