BY SHEAMOISTURE #14 in Body Oil

Description:

A multi-tasking oil, gifted with a unique composition of ultra-moisturizing Omega 9 fatty acids. This restorative beauty treatment revitalizes and promotes healthy hair and skin.
Unlock the potent benefits of exotic oils. Originally from Eastern Africa, Castor Oil has been used for centuries in beauty regimens. 100% pure Jamaican Black Castor Oil is believed to have even greater potency. This nutrient-rich oil moisturizes and revitalizes, supporting healthy hair growth and defending skins youthful appearance.

Instructions:

For best results pump once into hands and cocktail with your favorite hair masque, body lotion or hand cream. A little goes a long way. Not recommended for sensitive skin.

Castor (Ricinus Communis) Seed Oil.

• SheaMoisture 100% Pure Jamaican Black Castor Oil Head To ...1 Answers
  • What are some tips/tricks to using this product? Has anyo...2 Answers
  • For lash growth, do you apply this to your lashes themsel...1 Answers
SheaMoisture 100% Pure Jamaican Black Castor Oil Head To Toe Restoration
  • "It smells so rich and pure. It's so moisturizing. My hair is in love. This oil keeps my hair moistured for DAYS after I apply. I ONLY WISH IT CAME IN A BIGGER BOTTLE. A little goes a long way it's thick oil.. multiple uses." in 6 reviews
Jayleen R.
Manhattan
The reason why I’m giving this 4 stars is because I’ve only recently gotten my hands on the oil, but have seen a difference with my eyebrows within a week of using it. The packaging is simple—clearly states what the product is on a small, brown glass bottle. JBCO is a very thick oil. To some people, the small pump is not ideal. For me, since I only use this on my eyebrows, it’s okay. JBCO also doesn’t have the greatest smell and SheaMoisture’s is no different. I think even adding a fragrance wouldn’to help as much as I’ve tried Sunny Isle’s Lavender scented JBCO and it still didn’t smell great. I’ve seen a noticeable difference on my eyebrows—they look full and this gap I had on my left eyebrow seems to be closing up. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to others.
Amber B.
Austin, TX
I have tried all kinds of jbco and they're all pretty great and this one is no different. It works really well especially for my edges massage. I absolutely hate the small pump but love the thick glass bottle. Over all I'd buy again if I could find an alternative pump to put on it.
nanci V.
I had a bad experience with my eyebrows,I have naturally thick full brows but the eyebrow place I went to messed them up so I started using this oil on my brows to grow them back.Smell is okay but what matters is that it actually worked! My brows are almost completely back to their full thickness after using it for 6 months,definitely recommend.
Ebony I.
Eureka, CA
I noticed my hair hasn’t been as thick as I like it so I decided to try this oil. I used it twice in one week and I noticed the thickness after washing my hair. I would purchase again and waiting to see the journey that my hair continues to have with this. I am going to try to mix it with a different oil product to see if I have longer-lasting results.
Ariel G.
Houston , TX
I use this castor oil a few times a week! My fav is to use it on my edges at night with a little water because it is thick, or mixed in with some coconut oil at night as a treatment (my hair is type 4, high porosity). I purchased at target and Walgreens. The smell isn’t too strong and it’s for a great price for the amount given.
Brittney L.
My purpose of purchasing this item was to help with hair growth. Ive been dying to grow my hair out long like it used to be and wanted a nice natural way to help with getting long locks. I havent used it much on my hair but i have used it on my eyelashes and i have definitely seen a difference in them. I took a wand from a dried out mascara i had (preferably one with a rubber/plastic wand) and rinsed/washed it then put the castor oil on the wand and applied it to my lashes like im putting mascara on. You only need a little of this product to coat both sets of lashes. I do this 2-3 times a week before bed and keep it on over night and just wash it off in the morning.
Sara H.
Northridge, CA
So far so good. I used a few drops and "cocktailed it into my hair masque" as directed. They were right, a little bit goes a long way. I added it to one of the Shea Moisture hair treatment masques, and the combination of the two were incredibly powerful. I could instantly feel a difference in the moisture and strength of my hair. It is very earthy, so if you're not into that type of smell, you won't love it. I'm curious to see how it'll work for something other than my hair.
☾ Neha M.
I feel like I'm using this product wrong. I've tried mixing it with coconut oil, but don't know if it's actually working? I like the shampoo and conditioner I've gotten from the same company but I'm not sure what the use for the oil is. It's also very thick and hard to work with.
Akeelah A.
Columbus, GA
I have been using shea moisture products for years now, and I get overly excited when I see the release of a new product... when I saw the oils in store I snatched a few of them up to test out. I loved the packaging— Brown, glass amber bottles, and the variety of oils they have chosen. However, I didn’t like the Jamaican black castor oil, in this packaging. JBCO is a very viscous oil and with the small pump that is provided it is very difficult to get the oil out efficiently. I usually use this oil in the shower to seal my hair cuticles after washing. My fingers usually slip and I’ve even chipped a nail trying to squeeze the product out.
Krystin B.
Crown Point, IN
Got this to try to grow out my extremely short eyelashes....I have been using it every night for about two weeks and I have already noticed a slight difference in length of my lashes....I hear you have to religiously use it for a couple months to notice drastic results, but I am very pleased that I have already noticed a change in my short lashes! I apply a little to my lashes before bed with my finger. Smell isn't the greatest, but I'll take it if it works!
Audrey P.
Leander, TX
What's the best way to apply this to lashes and brows?
Doreen A.
Has anyone used this product to reduce wrinkles?
Megan E.
What are some tips/tricks to using this product? Has anyone tried it on their toddler?
Aisha M.
Moreno Valley, CA
How does this product smell? Is this product very thick?