SheaMoisture 100% Pure Flax Seed Oil Head To Toe Protection

Description:

A multi-tasking oil, rich in phytochemicals and antioxidants. Helps block humidity and pollution, shielding hair and skin from environmental agressors.
Unlock the potent benefits of exotic oils. First cultivated in ancient Babylon, 100% pure Flax Seed Oil creates a natural protective barrier which helps hair and skin retain natural moisture levels, while blocking humidity, pollution and environmental aggressors.

Instructions:

Pump once into hands, then smooth throughout hair or lightly massage over skin, face or hands. A little goes a long way. Use alone or cocktail with your favorite hair masque, or hand cream.

Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil.

Can I use this on my face?? Or will it break me out
Start your review of SheaMoisture 100% Pure Flax Seed Oil Head To Toe Protection!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...with oil products depending on stores, or just order online, good with moisturizing hair, usually comes in small bottle.” in 3 reviews
Philadelphia
I first experimented with Flax Seed as a hair product in my own kitchen. The gel like hold you get is natural and not crunchy. This Shea Moisture Flax oil is PERFECT. If you are looking for a natural scent get this. It is a quick absorbing oil that will give your hair a very natural glow. A small pump is good for your medium length hair. This bottle should last 6 months plus.
Stretch Marks, Itchiness, In-Grown Hairs
Edwards , CA
I can't say enough good things about shea moisture hair products. I have very fine, bleached hair, and shea moisture has really brought it back to life after years of heat and coloring. This spray is amazing and makes my hair look so healthy.
San Antonio, TX
SheaMoisture 100% Pure Flax Seed Oil Head To Toe Protection uploaded by Sabrina G.
I am using this to pre poo on my natural curly hair. I coat my strands in the product and let them soak in the moisture of this oil. I usually do this a day or two before I shampoo. I have noticed increased elasticity in my hair and of course my hair is moisturized. I chose this oil because it reduces frizz, something curly haired girls know all about. This oil works for me better than argan oil or olive oils...looking forward to seeing what the long term results are.
Cellulite, Scarring, In-Grown Hairs
Does really well, easy to apply, smells OK, not expensive, have to really look for this one or u may end up with a different oil, doesn't make my hair shine, can usually be found with the Shea moisture products but maybe with oil products depending on stores, or just order online, good with moisturizing hair, usually comes in small bottle.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Itchiness
Normal , AL
I used this oil for everything this is my go to oil it keeps my hair nice and soft it is a really easy bottle to get to it has a kinda nasty smell to it but it keeps my hair very shine for days so within all i love this oil for my hair
Riverside, CA
Flax seed oil is one of the most hudrating oils out there! It's great for any hair texture who wants to have a bit of sheen and soothness to their hair. This is especially perfect for someone who has very dry hair, but anyone can use it if they want to have healthy looking hair.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Scarring
Las Vegas , NV
I put this oil on my face everynight before I go to bed it doesn't smell bad and it leaves my fave feeling really nice and moisturized the next day. I use this on my hair after I get out of the shower and let my hair air dry. This multipurpose oil is great and I really recommend it.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks
I really enjoyed using this oil when I make my DIY hair oil mix. It has a great smell almost perfumey which means they added additional additives in the oil. It's very soft very moisturizing and it helps keep my hair in line. It's not a bad product at all
Hopkinsville, KY
Shea Moisture's Flax seed oil has a weird smell to it. BUT if you can get past the smell the oil does great! I use jt to seal my ends when doing twist outs. It also does wonders for preventing frizz.
Stretch Marks, Dryness, Scarring
I use this oil in my LOC. My hair absolutely loves it. The packaging is simple and not too gaudy. I can never find it anywhere and sadly it's sort of expensive. Around $7 for the small bottle. If I find it, I'll buy it.
Stretch Marks, Dryness