SheaMoisture 100% Pure Baobab Oil Head To Toe Nourishment

Description:

A multi-tasking oil, rich in reparative Omegas 3, 6, 9 and vitamins. Helps nourish the hair follicle, scalp and skin to strengthen and support elasticity.
Unlock the potent benefits of exotic oils. Pressed from the seeds of the Baobab tree, indigenous to Africa, 100% pure Baobab Oil nourishes hair follicles and imparts suppleness to strands. Delivers long-lasting moisture that helps support skin's elasticity.

Instructions:

Pump once into hands, then smooth throughout hair or lightly massage over skin, face or hands. A little goes a long way. Use alone or cocktail with your favorite hair masque, body lotion, facial moisturizer or hand cream.

Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil.

Start your review of SheaMoisture 100% Pure Baobab Oil Head To Toe Nourishment!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoAdelanto, CA
If you use just enough on your scalp, it won't make it greasy and you will see and feel the benefits of this oil. Not only does it moisturize your scalp, it helps your hair grow! I have curly hair however it started to thin out but this oil REALLY works!
2 years agoPortland, OR
Love this oil. When I purchase it from ULTA it was my first time using baobob oil. It keep my hair moistured through the winter months so I didn't have to worry about brittle ends. It makes a nice pre-poo as well. I would definitely repurchase!
a year agoYoungsville , NC
This is an amazing product, I like to mix it in with my lotion and work it into my face, neck and shoulder area. It leaves my skin with an amazing glow and ever since I've been using it, my skin has been overall better. I hardly ever break out anymore and when I do, it doesn't stay around long. Well worth every penny.
2 years ago
I borrowed some of this product from my sister and used it to remove semi-permanent adhesive eye lashes. It worked fairly well considering the eye lash adhesive was really tough to get off. I had to let the oil soak the adhesive for a couple of minutes. It was effective and had a pleasant scent that wasn't too strong. I would use it again and buy my own bottle to try it for other purposes.
7 months agoWashington, DC
I love this for my skin, my hair, my face, everything. It’s a nice, non-scented oil that moisturizes, and tames frizz when rubbed in hands and smoothed over hair. The only issue is that it doesn’t absorb as quickly as I want it, so by the time I go to bed, I am at risk of rubbing it off onto my pillow.
2 years agoDowney, CA
I feel like this product doesn't do much to my hair. Oils in general don't seem to work for my hair type. I've used this product along with the hibiscus coconut style milk.
2 years ago
Non greasy, and leaves hair feeling hydrated and smooth. My curls look glossy and defined, and I love adding a little to straightened hair to tame flyaways and add shine.
2 years agoDecatur, GA
I purchased this product to use on my daughter hair. It was great and kept it well moisturized. I would definitely purchase it agin, but it is hard to locate in stores. Might have to start purchasing from website. #beautyawards2017
2 years ago
I like this oil a lot! It's not one I've heard anyone talk about before so I wasn't sure how my skin and hair would react to it. It's definitely not pore clogging which I was relieved as someone who has problems with acne. It's a really effective moisturizer that is absorbed well and doesn't leave you looking shiny. It makes your hair super soft and rinses out easily, even if you have very thin, fine hair. Definitely would recommend this product!
2 years agoPhiladelphia, PA
All of their essential oils are great. As a curly girl I use this at least 3-4 times a week to keep my hair hydrated. I love the dropper, it makes application much easier. And being able to find these at a local drugstore is such a plus... no more ordering online.