SheaMoisture 100% Pure Avocado Oil

Rich in Vitamin E and fatty acids, this oil works to help restore the look of skin and hair. Our 100% Pure Avocado Oil is the perfect addition to any of our bases that need an extra dose of nourishment.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SheaMoisture 100% Pure Avocado Oil!
Kanika M.
Westerville, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
I love Shea moisture pure avocado oil. It really makes my skin soft and smooth. I think the price is justified and it works great.
Amanda M.
Marianna, FL
Keeps my long thick coarse hair somewhat tamed. Got churros for days and in a hot day is terrible. This helps with that
Martina C.
Spanish fork
I love this product the ingredients are amazing and good for you. I have been using this for years and my hair never felt like this before. I also love that is 100% pure avocado oil. Definitely a must have.
Lola D.
This 100% pure avocado oil helped turn my dry scalp into a moisturized scalp within a couple days of using it. I applied it after I got out of the shower with my hair still damp and it really helped my hair!
Paula C.
N Hollywood, CA
Well, I have incredibly dry skin I take two pumps of the product, rub it in my hands and press it on the dry areas of my face and ends of my hair. This brings instant life and moisture to those areas, so if you have very dry skin, I highly recommend this one
Keyona V.
Taylor, MI
This is a really good product but it is just to heavy for my hair. I have curly but thin hair and it provides a great amount of moisture. It’s just to heavy for my hair. It felt hydrated while it was wet but once it dried my curls were weighed down.
member-003da
Shebutter is a good product , use it daily and to help with moisterising your skin to keep it soft..so if you like me you will use this product daily..
Janice M.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I used it with other oil after postpartum because my hair was thinning and breaking.. I know it seals in moisture ...
Jyoti S.
Saint Johns, FL
It's the best!! Its amazing and so light weight...but it's a bit pricey for 47 ml though. But i love how it feels on my body and smells great too.
Amanda M.
Midwest City, OK
This is great for those frizzy ends of hair to dry cuticles or dry skin in general! A oil for all dry parts! I literally use this on my hands for super dry winter hands!!! It’s affordable and a staple!!!

Looking for your answer?