SheaMoisture 100% Pure Argan Oil Head To Toe Smoothing

Description:

A multi-tasking oil, rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidant vitamins. Helps keeps hair and skin soft and smooth for a youthful appearance. Unlock the potent benefits of exotic oils. Native to Morroco, Argan Oil is often called ?liquid gold'. 100% pure Argan Oil absorbs quickly to soften and smooth dry hair and skin. Controls frizz and adds healthy shine to hair. Replenishes moisture to help fight the appearance of fine lines, giving skin a youthful glow.

Instructions:

Pump once into hands, then smooth throughout hair or lightly massage over skin, face or hands. A little goes a long way. Use alone or cocktail with your favorite hair masque, body lotion, facial moisturizer or hand cream.

Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil

Has anyone used this? I am curious because I sometimes suffer from dry flaky scalp and heard that Aragon oil is a good way to treat it!
Does it help with frizzy hair?
Where can you find this at?
Start your review of SheaMoisture 100% Pure Argan Oil Head To Toe Smoothing!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...didn't want to use it on my body as it is $50 a bottle. This is a great, moisturizing body oil after the shower and I love that there isn't a fragrance.in 14 reviews
...I impressed. Lightweight yet effective, great to slather all over dry, dehydrated skin. At under $10 I'll definitely be purchasing again!in 6 reviews
3 months ago
Purchased at: Walgreens
Really nice smooth Argan oil. I use it all the time when I get out of the shower and it is equipped with a really useful pump which is super easy to use and emits the perfect amount of product each time!
3 months ago
Purchased at: Duane Reade
I started using this product last month after finding it in duane reade i love shea moisture products for my hair it is a plus that i can use it on my skin as well i will be looking out for these again its scent is nice and i love that i can add it to my hair as well when needed it is a great affordable price
2 months agoHouston, TX
One of my go to skincare products. It's ultra hydrating and glides on super smoothly. The bottle lasts forever and a little bit goes a long way. I have no complaints. I use this on my face and hair and rub in the rest to my hands and elbows. It's definitely my favorite and I highly recommend this in your skincare routine.
3 months agoBowling Green, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I truly don’t know what I would do without this product. After chemically damaging my hair with very heavy highlights, my hair was left dry and brittle. This oil has made my hair feel so soft and has helped with taming my frizz. I can actually let my hair go natural again without it looking like a frizzy mess.
2 months ago
This product is great for hair. I use one pump on wet hair after washing and before blow drying or air drying. It makes my hair so soft and silky and shiny, but it is really easy to overdo and end up with extra oily hair. As for skin, this isn't my favorite argan oil to use on my face, but it isn't bad.
20 days ago
I’m obsessed with this line of oils. I use this one and another “anti aging” oil of the same brand. My skin glows, has moisture and life. The value is perfect for these and you can often find them at Ulta on sale!
a month ago
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this oil it’s very hydrating! I put it in my hair oil along with other essential oils and it’s wonderful. I also use it as the last step in my skin care routine to “seal” my face.
4 months agoChapel Hill, NC
I cannot praise SheaMoisture's Argan Oil enough! I randomly picked up a bottle at Target to help with dry skin, and then I started reading about all of the other benefits of argan oil. I started to put it on a small, but noticeable burn that was healing, and the results were remarkable. I have always scarred really badly, starting when I was a teen with acne. Now when I get the occasional pimple (and I popped it because I wasn't able to restrain myself like an adult), I put argan oil on it and it's like it was never there! I've been putting it on stretch marks and a couple of scars from shoulder surgery and it's definitely having effects there too. It's definitely most effective on newer scars, etc. It's not a miracle or anything, but I'm actually really amazed that something so simple can have such a profound effect. 110% recommend.
9 months ago
Purchased at: ULTA
I love using Argan Oil! It’s great how it doesn’t smell weird, doesn’t make my hair look oily and not too greasy. Before using this I tried Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment with Argan Oil, 6.8 Oz and I loved using Argan Oil so I think this was a nice more affordable dupe to it! I also love how there’s a little pump so you can easily dispense the oil. Only complaints are it hasn’t helped my scalp a lot but it does help just not as much as I wanted to. And the pump only dispenses a small controlled amount which can be annoying when you’re in a rush.
3 months agoCorvallis, OR
SheaMoisture 100% Pure Argan Oil Head To Toe Smoothing uploaded by Kristina H.
Absolutely love this product we are all Native we're all absolutely in love with shea moisture all their products they have many different varieties many different sizes great product in a great bottle easy to use great price highly recommended
Ask a question to the Influenster community...