BY SHEAMOISTURE

100% Pure Argan Oil - SheaMoisture introduces you to the wonder of exotic oils. Native to Morocco, Argan Oil is often called'liquid gold' 100% Pure Aragn Oil absorbs quickly to soften and smooth dry skin and hair. Controls frizz and adds healthy shine to hair. Replenishes moisture to help fight the skin a youthful glow. - 100% Pure Argan Oil see more...

• Where can you find this at?3 Answers
  • Regular lotion moisturizer doesn't work for me in the winter and ...1 Answers
  • I've heard argan oil is great for oily and acne prone skin. I bou...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Courtney  G.
Fremont, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product for my hair. It is a great price and you get a good amount. I just use a couple of drops in my hair at night and it helps go condition it without making it heavy or oily
Giuliana🎀 V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Afghan oil for my hair. I'll take a little in a small bowl and heat it up for a couple seconds and apply it to my scalp and leave it in for a couple minutes and wash out regularly. I've noted my hair getting smoother and longer as well and it just looks overall healthier in combination with the other shea moisture products
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
PROS
Glides on smoothly (901)
Long-lasting (879)
Easy to apply (850)
Doesn't run (745)
Bold color (716)
CONS
Difficult to remove (149)
Difficult to apply (76)
Fades throughout day (65)
Smudges or runs (61)
Smoky look (275)
Meg M.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Argan Oil. When I get out of the shower I'll put a quarter size amount into my hand and I'll rub it together then run my fingers through the ends of my hair. This will keep my hair super moisturized but it won't make it oily  I have purchased this many times and will continue to
Madonna T.
Lakewood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is 100 natural oil from Shea Moisture like how it says on the bottle. Argan oil is actually amazing for split ends and over processed hair. I would totally recommend this to those who are looking for hydration and damage free products ! would totally recommend this.
moni B.
Raleigh
Beauty Junkie Expert
I receive a this in my Ipsy bag for the month of November and I absolutely love this. It leave my heat so soft with a bit of shine. I definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Cynthia S.
Baltimore
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is great for natural hair, but people who straighten or process their hair can use this brand too. I love the fact that all of their ingredients are natural and they do not do any animal testing. This oil is so moisturizing and the pump makes it easy to use.
Emily T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pure Argan oil is so so so important for your hair! I have very thick, dry, damaged hair and this helps so much for making my hair look shiny and healthy. I’ve always been a big fan of Argan oil but could never really find anything that would make a difference in my hair. This really helped!
Alexianna W.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this stuff in my hair after a shower and I looooveeeee it! It smells sooo good and I love the way it leaves a little shine to my hair as well as it leaves my hair feeling so nice and soft. No tangles, either!! Definitely buy it if you’re looking into it!!!
Marcus J.
Richmond
My roommate and I love this argan oil I use it on everything. I use it on my face masks, hair masks, and even as a face oil. Also unlike other brands it is pure and does not contain any additives that would cause me to dislike that product. The only draw back is in the price but in my opinion it is well worth the money.
ashley r.
Where can you find this at?
Alyssa C.
Racine, WI
Is this packaged in a glass bottle?
Rebecca D.
Vineland , NJ
Regular lotion moisturizer doesn't work for me in the winter and I really wanted to try an oil to see if it would work better for my dry skin. However, I have slightly bad acne and I don't want to make it worse. Is it okay to try this?
Dulce C.
Dade City, FL
What is the porpuse of this oil?
Courtney C.
Santa Clarita , CA
I've heard argan oil is great for oily and acne prone skin. I bought this and have used it a few times before bed, and sometimes I wake up with a brand new zit. Is that from the oil or just my skin getting used to it?