BY SHEAMOISTURE #1 in Body Oil

100% Coconut Oil immediately hydrates and softens even the driest skin and hair. All-over multi-benefits also include moisture retention, smoothing and protecting. Fast absorbing Coconut Oil can be used on hair, face, body, hands and feet without clogging pores or leaving a greasy residue. Perfect for softening rough elbows, hands, cuticles, knees or toes. Revitalize skin with a healthy glow, helps to take off makeup as well.

• Looking at the price is this product worth buyimg?2 Answers
  • I love coconut oil, what is this oil like?5 Answers
  • What's the difference between this and regular coconut oil?1 Answers
Lauren D.
Windermere, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sometimes I have really dry skin and sometimes if I take a longer shower my skin gets irritated and I have to take benadryl to avoid scratching my skin off (not dramatized, it gets pretty bad). I got this product as a sample through @influenster in my latest VoxBox and I have seen amazing results, I haven't had an episode since I started. After I get out of shower I moisturize right away and it lasts all day. My skin is more hydrated and soft since I've started to use oil. The label reminds you that "a little goes a long way". So as long as you apply with grace, you won't have that overly oily feeling or get greasy spots on your clothes (which I have yet to experience). I highly recommend this to everyone with dry skin, or that would like to replace their current moisturizer. They sell at almost all retail locations, I've seen it at Target, ULTA and Walmart. Check it out next time you have to replace your next beauty product.. or for whatever reason gets you into the store. You won't regret it, I promise! ♡♡
Sami D.
Stanwood, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ahhh!! I love this product!! I would definitely purchase this product.  I have always love the smell of coconut oil.  This SheaMoisture 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Head-To-Toe Nurishing Hydration is everything I expected.  The smells is amazing and the moisturizing effect is all it's expected to be!  I apply this after a shower to my whole body and my skin feels amazing.  I also used this in my hair as a treatment for about 20 minutes before washing out of my hair.  It helps reduce dryness and keeps my hair soft and smooth.  I also cover my feet in it and apply socks right away for it to really soak in.  This is a product I would keep in my household at all times!

Disclaimer: I received this product for free from Influenster for
testing purposes. These opinions are my own and are in no way shaped by
Influenster or SheaMoisture.
Meaghan O.
Watertown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. The description of this product suggested using it to remove makeup or for normal moisturizing purposes. I️ was totally skeptical of that description, but ended up trying it to remove Halloween makeup (I️ was a mime and painted my whole face white). It worked like a charm!

I️ applied it to my entire face - since it is coconut oil the texture is thick, but as it went on my skin it became super oily. I️ grabbed a towel and was able to easily wipe my face clean - no scrubbing required! A little went a long way (I️ probably only used 1 teaspoon in total).

I would recommend this product as it’s affordable and super efficient. Personally, I️ don’t wear enough makeup to justify using it everyday, but could see it coming in handy for the amount of makeup one would wear in weddings, formals, cosplay, etc.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not an oil person. First impression? I was totally turned off by the look of the product. However, I wanted to be fair and give it a shot, as part of receiving it in a complimentary VoxBox from Influenster, so that I could give it an honest review. I love that it made from certified organic ingredients and less the harsh chemicals. I totally expected to hate the oil formula though. However, I was wrong! It solidifies until you apply it and then it melts into a lightweight oil that is absorbed by the skin very quickly. It leaves behind no oily or greasy residue. I used it on my feet, elbows, and legs at first but after seeing how hydrating it was, I now apply on my entire body. My skin looks totally hydrated, youthful, and supple. It's a product that I wonder how Inl survived without! It's so gentle that I can use it on my toddlers eczema, and it has worked wonders! It smells of coconut too, which is a plus for me! I wasn't aware of the amazing benefits of using coconut oil, and Shea Moisture totally outdone themselves with their entire 100% Virgin Coconut Oil line. The price point is amazing too! I hi ghky recommend giving it a shot, I'm so thankful I did!
Krystal G.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has become part of my daily routine. Coconut oil anything I'm all about so I was excited when I received this complimentary. It's so moisturizing and isn't heavily scented. I literally have used it head to toe and my skin is rejoicing! Winter skin has already kicked in and I'm so happy I have this! If anyone has dry skin I recommend trying this! [product:sheamoisture-100%-extra-virgin-coconut-oil-head-to-toe-nourishing-hydration]
Jennifer C.
Quincy, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
***Disclaimer: I received these products free from Influenster as a part of the SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut VoxBox.***

I was so excited when I was this in the box. I thought it was going to be a creme and I was so disappointed when I opened it up and it was coconut oil... it’s just coconut oil. For the price point, I can buy the same quality coconut oil from a grocery store...

With that being said, the texture of the coconut oil felt very smooth and was easy to spread without being clumpy but again... it’s coconut oil.
Sabrina R.
Milton, VT
This was my favorite product out of the 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil line. I put it on my hands before bed every night and it leaves them feeling extra soft. It does leave them a bit greasy so I would definitely recommend using it before bed. It also smells amazing! I also use this on my nose during the winter months to fight the dryness. I received this product for free from the Influenster SheaMoisture 100% Extra Virgin Coconut VoxBox.
Jade C.
Breinigsville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been using natural coconut oil for beauty purposes for a while now. I got this product and it was a gain changer for me. Because the quality of the product is great and I can trust is completely natural. I use it for body, face and hair. I also use it with my baby, instead of baby oil.
Kristen C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
SheaMoisture 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Head-To-Toe Nourishing Hydration. I always love a product that has so many uses. This coconut oil can truly be used for anything! The consistency is great, and my skin loves it.  I also appreciate that such a small amount of product can go so far.  One of my favorite uses for this coconut oil is as a makeup remover, I love that it's natural but still gets the job done.  Definitely one you should try!

I received this product complimentary from Influenster and SheaMoisture for testing purposes, however these opinions are my own.
#sheamoisture #shealovescoconut

ELIZABETH M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Upon opening you notice the buttery scent. Easy application and slight moisture is what this provides especially now in the bitter cold.
A warning : If your apartment is warm beware opening the bottle too quick! - Since it's 100% oil, it will melt and create a huge mess if opened with aggressiveness. lol...I was still able to use and once the room returns to normal temperature, your cream will too.
Sophia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this? And how much is it?
Alexandria A.
Kissimmee , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is this product? And should I use it before or after my shower?
Katelin L.
Christiansbrg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love coconut oil, what is this oil like?
kelly m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you use coconut oil?
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need this stuff where can I find it at and what are the benefits of this??