BY SHEAMOISTURE #2 in Body Oil

Descriptions:

SheaMoisture 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil softens and restores hair and skin while leaving it feeling silky smooth. This luxuriously moisturizing coconut oil melts quickly into the hair and skin aiding healing and repairing.

• Fast absorbing coconut oil can be used on hair, face, body, hands and feet without clogging pores or leaving a greasy residue
  • Soften and restore hair & skin
  • 100% coconut oil immediately hydrates and softens even the driest skin and hair
  • Fatty acids, vitamins and minerals nourish and restore naturally
  • All-over multi-benefits also include moisture retention, smoothing and protecting
  • Perfect for softening rough elbows, hands, cuticles, knees or toes
  • Revitalize skin with a healthy glow, helps to take off makeup as well
  • Coconut Oil: Rich in antioxidant vitamin E and proteins that nourish and protect skin and hair
  • Natural triglycerides help retain moisture and keep skin smooth to the touch, while conditioning properties soften hair for easy styling
  • Certified organic & natural ingredients. No sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no paraffin, no gluten, no propylene glycol, no mineral oil, no synthetic fragrance, no PABA, no synthetic color, no DEA, no animal testing.

100% Virgin Coconut Oil

Usage Instructions:

Use as desired to moisturize, treat, condition, and hydrate hair and skin, and to remove makeup.

SheaMoisture 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Head To Toe Nourishing Hydration
  • "Love love love this product for my natural hair, it really hydrates and make my hair look super healthy also leave my skin smooth " in 223 reviews
  • "I've heard so much about coconut oil I just had to try it. There are seriously endless uses for it! It is especially helpful for my dry skin. I just applied some under my eyes because my skin is especially dry there. It doesn't have a overwhelming smell it's a slight coconut smell, but I enjoy that. The tub is serious HUGE and I can see it lasting forever! " in 116 reviews
  • "I give this a 100 cause I use this like every night it makes your skin soft and smooth and it's a great long lasting feeling off to the morning and it's very gentle and I would buy this agin btw and bought it form target so I highly recommend u to buy this " in 54 reviews
Carly S.
THIS IS THE POST YOU’VE BEEN WAITING TO READ. THE TRUE TESTIMONY. I can not believe how HAPPY I am I found this y’all. This will change your L.I.F.E. if you have a flaky, dry scalp. “But I have dandruff!” you scream. Keep reading, my friend. I have had extremely dry, white flaky scalp for ONE year. One year of agony, embarrassment, EXPENSIVE dandruff shampoos. Nothing. NOTHING. helped. Finally, I broke down. I stopped wearing my hair down. I stopped taking selfies. I stopped going on dates. I was SO embarrassed. After doing some research of dandruff treatments one night I came across this: dandruff is yellow, smells bad, sits ON the hair but doesn’t fall off, can be cured with dandruff shampoo. Dry scalp is white flakes, that easily fall off with one itch. Folks, you read it here. This will cure your dry scalp. I used this once. ONE TIME. I spent ONE year of embarrassment and crying, used this ONCE, and my white flakes are G.O.N.E. (still working on the itchiness, but it’s a lot less itchy). I’m currently doing treatment #2. Long story short: your white flakes = gone. Itching = controlled. Your hair won’t be oily after use (thank GOD for this factor). smells like coconut. AFFORDABLE. Ladies and gentlemen. Throw away your expensive dandruff shampoo. You’ve found $10 heaven.

**I paid for this myself. Did not receive free. These are my own opinions and are no way shaped by anyone else.
Crystal F.
I brought this yesterday to tried in my daughter's hair. I heard that this would be great for my youngest since she got that thick hair. I put it in her hair and she said that her hair never felt as good as it did once I put this in her hair. It left her hair feeling really soft. It also moist her hair really good. Her hair not breaking anymore and it's not all dry up anymore. She's not walking around itching her head. It's 15.00 at Kroger. I haven't been able to find it anymore else. I would recommend it. You can also use it for your skin. I put I on her face last night cause her skin was really dry where it's pilling. She has bad allergies and it messes with her skin. It helped her face out really good. It's not tested on animals which I love.
Sami D.
Mason city, IA
Ahhh!! I love this product!! I would definitely purchase this product.  I have always love the smell of coconut oil.  This SheaMoisture 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Head-To-Toe Nurishing Hydration is everything I expected.  The smells is amazing and the moisturizing effect is all it's expected to be!  I apply this after a shower to my whole body and my skin feels amazing.  I also used this in my hair as a treatment for about 20 minutes before washing out of my hair.  It helps reduce dryness and keeps my hair soft and smooth.  I also cover my feet in it and apply socks right away for it to really soak in.  This is a product I would keep in my household at all times!

Disclaimer: I received this product for free from Influenster for
testing purposes. These opinions are my own and are in no way shaped by
Influenster or SheaMoisture.
Meaghan O.
Watertown, NY
I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. The description of this product suggested using it to remove makeup or for normal moisturizing purposes. I️ was totally skeptical of that description, but ended up trying it to remove Halloween makeup (I️ was a mime and painted my whole face white). It worked like a charm!

I️ applied it to my entire face - since it is coconut oil the texture is thick, but as it went on my skin it became super oily. I️ grabbed a towel and was able to easily wipe my face clean - no scrubbing required! A little went a long way (I️ probably only used 1 teaspoon in total).

I would recommend this product as it’s affordable and super efficient. Personally, I️ don’t wear enough makeup to justify using it everyday, but could see it coming in handy for the amount of makeup one would wear in weddings, formals, cosplay, etc.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I am not an oil person. First impression? I was totally turned off by the look of the product. However, I wanted to be fair and give it a shot, as part of receiving it in a complimentary VoxBox from Influenster, so that I could give it an honest review. I love that it made from certified organic ingredients and less the harsh chemicals. I totally expected to hate the oil formula though. However, I was wrong! It solidifies until you apply it and then it melts into a lightweight oil that is absorbed by the skin very quickly. It leaves behind no oily or greasy residue. I used it on my feet, elbows, and legs at first but after seeing how hydrating it was, I now apply on my entire body. My skin looks totally hydrated, youthful, and supple. It's a product that I wonder how Inl survived without! It's so gentle that I can use it on my toddlers eczema, and it has worked wonders! It smells of coconut too, which is a plus for me! I wasn't aware of the amazing benefits of using coconut oil, and Shea Moisture totally outdone themselves with their entire 100% Virgin Coconut Oil line. The price point is amazing too! I hi ghky recommend giving it a shot, I'm so thankful I did!
Emily S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this comapnay! I use several other of their products.  This coconut oil was used on belly during pregnancy to keep the itchiness down and keep my belly moisterized for the growing belly!
I enjoy the slight scent of coconut and I really like how it moisturizes but sink right into the skin without feeling greasy, like some other body oils.
I have also used it to condition my hair and use it to help keep the frizz/flyaways contained.
kim t.
Arlington, VA
I bought Shea Moisture Coconut Oil because I saw a lot of people saying coconut oil is good for many things and I wanted to try. Shea Moisture is a well known brand so I decided to try there coconut oil. I use it for my hair. It helps with my hair which can be dry a lot and gives it an extra shine. I have used it on my skin but not my face. People keep saying it's not good to go on the face because it can clog pores. I already have very sensitive acne prone skin so I'm too scared to see if that's true. I have used it on dry areas on the rest of my body it helps with the dry skin. Coconut oil is good for many things and my hair loves it. Would recommend.
Krystal G.
Detroit, MI
This product has become part of my daily routine. Coconut oil anything I'm all about so I was excited when I received this complimentary. It's so moisturizing and isn't heavily scented. I literally have used it head to toe and my skin is rejoicing! Winter skin has already kicked in and I'm so happy I have this! If anyone has dry skin I recommend trying this! [product:sheamoisture-100%-extra-virgin-coconut-oil-head-to-toe-nourishing-hydration]
Jennifer C.
Quincy, MA
***Disclaimer: I received these products free from Influenster as a part of the SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut VoxBox.***

I was so excited when I was this in the box. I thought it was going to be a creme and I was so disappointed when I opened it up and it was coconut oil... it’s just coconut oil. For the price point, I can buy the same quality coconut oil from a grocery store...

With that being said, the texture of the coconut oil felt very smooth and was easy to spread without being clumpy but again... it’s coconut oil.
Krysteena L.
Absolutely in love with this stuff. I know coconut oil is great for the skin and hair. I know alot of people use it as a makeup removal but when i turned it, it left my face feeling gross and you can really see my pores through my foundation so i stopped using. Then started again when i took a quick on here about a good hydrating moisturizer. Since ive been using it just as a lotion for my body i feel in love. My skis so smooth and soft. My ance spots are clearing. My skin isnt dry. Its doing wonders especially in these winter months
Sophia M.
Where can I buy this? And how much is it?
Alexandria A.
Kissimmee , FL
How good is this product? And should I use it before or after my shower?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Does this feel super oily?
kelly m.
How do you use coconut oil?
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
I love coconut oil, what is this oil like?