BY SHEAMOISTURE #1 in Body Oil

100% Coconut Oil immediately hydrates and softens even the driest skin and hair. All-over multi-benefits also include moisture retention, smoothing and protecting. Fast absorbing Coconut Oil can be used on hair, face, body, hands and feet without clogging pores or leaving a greasy residue. Perfect for softening rough elbows, hands, cuticles, knees or toes. Revitalize skin with a healthy glow, helps to take off makeup as well.

Lauren D.
Windermere , FL
Sometimes I have really dry skin and sometimes if I take a longer shower my skin gets irritated and I have to take benadryl to avoid scratching my skin off (not dramatized, it gets pretty bad). I got this product as a sample through @influenster in my latest VoxBox and I have seen amazing results, I haven't had an episode since I started. After I get out of shower I moisturize right away and it lasts all day. My skin is more hydrated and soft since I've started to use oil. The label reminds you that "a little goes a long way". So as long as you apply with grace, you won't have that overly oily feeling or get greasy spots on your clothes (which I have yet to experience). I highly recommend this to everyone with dry skin, or that would like to replace their current moisturizer. They sell at almost all retail locations, I've seen it at Target, ULTA and Walmart. Check it out next time you have to replace your next beauty product.. or for whatever reason gets you into the store. You won't regret it, I promise! ♡♡
Crystal F.
I brought this yesterday to tried in my daughter's hair. I heard that this would be great for my youngest since she got that thick hair. I put it in her hair and she said that her hair never felt as good as it did once I put this in her hair. It left her hair feeling really soft. It also moist her hair really good. Her hair not breaking anymore and it's not all dry up anymore. She's not walking around itching her head. It's 15.00 at Kroger. I haven't been able to find it anymore else. I would recommend it. You can also use it for your skin. I put I on her face last night cause her skin was really dry where it's pilling. She has bad allergies and it messes with her skin. It helped her face out really good. It's not tested on animals which I love.
Sami D.
Stanwood, WA
Ahhh!! I love this product!! I would definitely purchase this product.  I have always love the smell of coconut oil.  This SheaMoisture 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Head-To-Toe Nurishing Hydration is everything I expected.  The smells is amazing and the moisturizing effect is all it's expected to be!  I apply this after a shower to my whole body and my skin feels amazing.  I also used this in my hair as a treatment for about 20 minutes before washing out of my hair.  It helps reduce dryness and keeps my hair soft and smooth.  I also cover my feet in it and apply socks right away for it to really soak in.  This is a product I would keep in my household at all times!

Disclaimer: I received this product for free from Influenster for
testing purposes. These opinions are my own and are in no way shaped by
Influenster or SheaMoisture.
Meaghan O.
Watertown, NY
I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. The description of this product suggested using it to remove makeup or for normal moisturizing purposes. I️ was totally skeptical of that description, but ended up trying it to remove Halloween makeup (I️ was a mime and painted my whole face white). It worked like a charm!

I️ applied it to my entire face - since it is coconut oil the texture is thick, but as it went on my skin it became super oily. I️ grabbed a towel and was able to easily wipe my face clean - no scrubbing required! A little went a long way (I️ probably only used 1 teaspoon in total).

I would recommend this product as it’s affordable and super efficient. Personally, I️ don’t wear enough makeup to justify using it everyday, but could see it coming in handy for the amount of makeup one would wear in weddings, formals, cosplay, etc.
Krysteena L.
Absolutely in love with this stuff. I know coconut oil is great for the skin and hair. I know alot of people use it as a makeup removal but when i turned it, it left my face feeling gross and you can really see my pores through my foundation so i stopped using. Then started again when i took a quick on here about a good hydrating moisturizer. Since ive been using it just as a lotion for my body i feel in love. My skis so smooth and soft. My ance spots are clearing. My skin isnt dry. Its doing wonders especially in these winter months
Mignon M.
Santa Barbara
GREAT moisturizer for EXTREMELY dry skin (all types). Feels "greasy/oily" at first, but melts, literally, into skin super easy. I use after bath/shower, and love not re-applying 2-hours later. You should use product generously, counterintuitive with today's prices/costs. "Softening" product (sit it somewhere warm) liquifies it and helps it last. I use on my face pre-and post-makeup. Softens and protects like few moisturizers on the market. Used for sunburn, rash, any kind of body massage (foot, back)--varied uses. Only place you shouldn't expose to this product is the eyes. Very safe. Doesn't stain clothing. Long-lasting. Formerly very affordable; container used to be bigger. Price increasing, because it's been discovered, but remains affordable. Buy this versus 3 bottles of another moisturizing lotion.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I am not an oil person. First impression? I was totally turned off by the look of the product. However, I wanted to be fair and give it a shot, as part of receiving it in a complimentary VoxBox from Influenster, so that I could give it an honest review. I love that it made from certified organic ingredients and less the harsh chemicals. I totally expected to hate the oil formula though. However, I was wrong! It solidifies until you apply it and then it melts into a lightweight oil that is absorbed by the skin very quickly. It leaves behind no oily or greasy residue. I used it on my feet, elbows, and legs at first but after seeing how hydrating it was, I now apply on my entire body. My skin looks totally hydrated, youthful, and supple. It's a product that I wonder how Inl survived without! It's so gentle that I can use it on my toddlers eczema, and it has worked wonders! It smells of coconut too, which is a plus for me! I wasn't aware of the amazing benefits of using coconut oil, and Shea Moisture totally outdone themselves with their entire 100% Virgin Coconut Oil line. The price point is amazing too! I hi ghky recommend giving it a shot, I'm so thankful I did!
Kailey C.
This was the first product I purchased from SheaMoisture, and holy cow, is it wonderful. I keep 2 containers of it at all times. You definitely get what you pay for. I really wasn’t sure about it since I’m so cheap, but it lasts forever. My fiancé even uses it! Primarily, I use it on my face, but we also use it on our feet. Just put it on your feet, put socks on, go to bed, repeat for a few nights and your feet will feel amazing after. If you have dry skin, this stuff will be your best friend. Not only is it a great product, it’s also cruelty free, which makes it that much better. Highly, highly recommend!
Krystal G.
Detroit, MI
This product has become part of my daily routine. Coconut oil anything I'm all about so I was excited when I received this complimentary. It's so moisturizing and isn't heavily scented. I literally have used it head to toe and my skin is rejoicing! Winter skin has already kicked in and I'm so happy I have this! If anyone has dry skin I recommend trying this! [product:sheamoisture-100%-extra-virgin-coconut-oil-head-to-toe-nourishing-hydration]
Jennifer C.
Quincy, MA
***Disclaimer: I received these products free from Influenster as a part of the SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut VoxBox.***

I was so excited when I was this in the box. I thought it was going to be a creme and I was so disappointed when I opened it up and it was coconut oil... it’s just coconut oil. For the price point, I can buy the same quality coconut oil from a grocery store...

With that being said, the texture of the coconut oil felt very smooth and was easy to spread without being clumpy but again... it’s coconut oil.
Sophia M.
Where can I buy this? And how much is it?
Alexandria A.
Kissimmee , FL
How good is this product? And should I use it before or after my shower?
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
I love coconut oil, what is this oil like?
kelly m.
How do you use coconut oil?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I need this stuff where can I find it at and what are the benefits of this??