BeautyBodyBody CareSheaMoisture
100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (15 oz) Head to Toe Nourishing Hydration

100% extra virgin coconut oil is a natural ingredient rich in antioxidant Vitamin E and proteins which instantly hydrates to nourish and protect skin and hair. Fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals help restore skin and hair's vitality. Natural triglycerides help retain moisture and keep skin smooth to the touch. It's great for all hair types, helping to increase shine, softness, and manageability while decreasing frizz.

Does this help with hair growth?
Sheamoisture 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 15 Oz Head To Toe Nourishing Hydration Is This product smells good? I also want to know if is good for your skin, I want to try it but I’m not sure , what are you guys think?💭
Wonderful product I have try it and feel amazing Release in a 100% the dryness of the skin and is natural that's the best part of everything
Start your review of SheaMoisture 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (15 oz) Head to Toe Nourishing Hydration!
Product Highlights
Love love love this product for my natural hair, it really hydrates and make my hair look super healthy also leave my skin smooth in reviews
...There are seriously endless uses for it! It is especially helpful for my dry skin. I just applied some under my eyes because my skin is especially dry there. It doesn't have a overwhelming smell it's a slight coconut smell, but I enjoy that. The tub is serious HUGE and I can see it lasting forever! in reviews
I give this a 100 cause I use this like every night it makes your skin soft and smooth and it's a great long lasting feeling off to the morning and it's very gentle and I would buy this agin btw and bought it form target so I highly recommend u to buy this in reviews
Heather  S.
Miller Place, NY
1,170 reviews
SheaMoisture 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (15 oz) Head to Toe Nourishing Hydration uploaded by Heather  S.
Purchased at: Dollar General
If you want a serious multi-tasking moisturizer, this is it AND it’s clean beauty. This is 100% extra virgin coconut oil without parabens, phthalates, mineral oil and it’s cruelty free! This has just a hint of coconut scent; nothing like you would smell in a pina colada (although I love those too but they don’t moisturize my skin 🤣). This is VERY dense but emulsifies quickly using a circular motion in the tub and/or from the warmth of your hands. Don’t let the word “oil” fool you! This is not greasy at all. It absorbs quickly into the skin leaving it smooth and hydrated. And this WILL NOT clog pores! I suggest using a beauty spatula or even a small demitasse spoon if you want to scoop or scrape it out. To me that’s easier especially if you want to cover a large area. You can use this anywhere including your face and hair. This is natural beauty in a jar and it’s really good! For more beauty, fashion inspo and monthly beauty giveaways, please follow me on Instagram at @luxuryisthyname or visit my website at Luxuryisthyname.com! Stay beautiful! ❤️
Ignacio  M.
Mableton, GA
SheaMoisture 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (15 oz) Head to Toe Nourishing Hydration uploaded by Ignacio  M.
Purchased at: Target
This moisture is perfect to hydrate the skin, and it is very important to use it in winter because at this time the skin becomes very dry. it also contains vitamin E which works as an atioxidant. You should try it.
Tamy A.
Kaysville, UT
SheaMoisture 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (15 oz) Head to Toe Nourishing Hydration uploaded by Tamy A.
SheaMoisture I love this brand! I only use my hair care products from this brand. It is a little more expensive but totally worth every penny. I love this brand!!!
Dina  H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,285 reviews
SheaMoisture 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (15 oz) Head to Toe Nourishing Hydration uploaded by Dina  H.
I use this as a moisturizer for both my skin and hair. It’s one of those products that I don’t like to run out of. I use it on my clean face every night before bed and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and radiant looking. I also use it for my day time moisturizer. I just use less. It’s also great for a deep conditioner for your hair. I also use it to tame little frizzles around my hair. Last but not least, I use it to soften my cuticles. As you can see now why I don’t like to run out. I think a jar like mine war about $11 at either Walmart or Amazon. I would definitely recommend this.
Jessica O.
Toms River, NJ
SheaMoisture 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (15 oz) Head to Toe Nourishing Hydration uploaded by Jessica O.
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is amazing. Definitely a 10/10 !!! This saved my skin this winter, it’s so moisturizing and dries down super fast. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth the scent is amazing. This is my favorite lotion ever now.
Wendy B.
Garrett, IN
SheaMoisture 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (15 oz) Head to Toe Nourishing Hydration uploaded by Wendy B.
I love this stuff makes my hair very soft. Very inexpensive and works amazing. I absolutely love the smell of anything coconuts.
Ayla H.
Kingwood, TX
SheaMoisture 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (15 oz) Head to Toe Nourishing Hydration uploaded by Ayla H.
This has both healed my hair from years of bleach damage, I use it as a hair mask once a week. I also use it as a body moisturizer or as oil for studio/ swim shoots, it does not fade like other oils or ruin clothing. It has lasted me over a year now and I am only halfway through it. The packaging is amazing as it does not leak when the oil melts in the heat, and it is under $10! It is a hard product that melts on your hands for easy application and no mess!
Crystal G.
SheaMoisture 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (15 oz) Head to Toe Nourishing Hydration uploaded by Crystal G.
Esta es una de las aceite de coco natural lo he usando más de un año y me encanto porque hace que mi cabello sea más brilloso y hace que tus puntas abiertas se restauren es grasosa pero debes utilizar muy poca después de que me termino de bañar espero a que se seque mi cabello y luego me la pongo y así es como siento mi cabello lindo e hidratos SheaMoisture 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (15 oz) Head to Toe Nourishing Hydration
Chrystal  R.
SheaMoisture 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (15 oz) Head to Toe Nourishing Hydration uploaded by Chrystal  R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a good moisturizer. A lil goes along way so it’ll last super long no matter how long your hair is. It can get very greasy if you use too much. Other than that I love it!
Cynthia  F.
Ladson, SC
SheaMoisture 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (15 oz) Head to Toe Nourishing Hydration uploaded by Cynthia  F.
I love this product so much for my hair and body! It gives a nice sheen to my dry hair. I saw alot of people raving about this so i thought i would give it a try. I wanted to give this a shot at after and before shaving my bikini area to prwvent ingrown hairs and razor burn doesnt look like it did what i needed it to do there but absolutely love what it does for my hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexis F.
Davenport, IA
il y a un an
Julie L. il y a 9 mois
Keep it at room temp it’s coconut oil so it’s will solidify when it’s warmer.