BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Deeply hydrate skin with this nourishing, intensive moisture body lotion. Replenishes skin with lost moisture. Deeply moisturizes with vitamins and essential fatty acids.

• Replenishes skin with lost moisture
  • Recommended for daily use
  • Deeply moisturizes with vitamins and essential fatty acids.

Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Mangifera Lndica (Mango) Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin (Vegetable), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Allantoin, Panthenol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend)

Usage Instructions:

Smooth lotion all over your skin after bath or shower, or use as a massage cream.

SheaMoisture 100% Coconut Oil & Organic Shea Butter Hydration Body Lotion
  • "As someone who constantly feels the need to use cream on my hands, especially after washing them, this cream is amazing! The smell is so fresh and it feels very moisturizing all over my body, especially after I take a shower. Would definitely recommend! Influenster sent me this product for free and these are my true thoughts." in 45 reviews
  • "I received this as a complimentary item in my vox box. Absolutely amazed. I am obsessed with lotions and keeping my skin hydrated. After applying it is not too thick but amazingly leaves your hands & skin as soft as a baby's bottom. The smell is great. I would definitely recommend especially to people with dry skin." in 22 reviews
  • "Such a great body lotion. I love the Shea moisture brand. This product goes a long way since you only need a little bit and it leaves my skin hydrated for most of the day.  My skin is so sensitive to products and I trust this brand to keep my skin from reacting negatively. " in 8 reviews
Bryannah S.
Ira, MI
PERFECT for those super dry spots like elbows & knees! It has the best consistency, not too think, not too thin and perfect for everyday use!SheaMoisture 100% Coconut Oil & Organic Shea Butter Hydration Body Lotion I’m almost done with my bottle i love it so much!
Kira M.
I honestly haven’t been in love with this. The texture is just the slightest bit sticky when you’re putting it on, and the scent is odd. I tried it for a couple weeks and unfortunately I a little does NOT go a long way with this stuff. It did keep me moisturized, but I have dry skin so I just might need something a little heavier!
Amber M.
I love this brand. You can't feel the lotion on your skin which is a plus for me. It lasts all day. It doesn't leave your skin sticky and it actually makes your skin silky smooth. I have extremely dry skin that I have dry patches and it causes discoloration. This has evened it out and now I'm not as self conscious!
Genesis R.
Bronx
BEST BADY LOTION OF ALL TIME!!! I just love the smell, way the my skin just fells and the way it make me fell. I can live with just this lotion and I can be very difficult with lotion
Lauryn A.
Thibodaux, LA
Love this stuff!!! This has a TRUE coconut scent! (Same scent as pure organic coconut oil!) i love how natural it is, and how it soaks into the skin super quick! Also, a little goes a long way and you feel silk smooth after without the sticky feel! LOVE!
Sadie P.
Abilene, TX
Great product and of course I love the packaging this smells wonderful and feels great! It lasted us quite awhile but I haven’t bought it again it’s definitely one to try it worked really well and I’ve feccomebded it to others
Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
This lotion is lightweight & has a light clean scent. It melts into the skin easily & doesn't leave residue. It's long lasting. I found mine at Walgreens on sale. I love shea moisture products, i would definitely recommend.
Karly G.
Looove anything that has coconut oil in it. It’s very gentle and smells incredible. I️ use this at least 1-2 times a week and a little goes a long way and lasts all day. Definitely worth buying again!
Carmen C.
I got this as a free sample and was hesitant to use it but, once I did It became my favorite. I have very dry skin and some patches of eczema and it’s very Hard to find a location that won’t irritate my skin and this helped very much.
Crystal G.
Milwaukee, WI
I feel like this really does hydrate like it says it does. And besides that, it smells so good and it doesn’t fade away quickly. Good price and I recommend. I always purchase it
Regine R.