Shealicious Cleansing Balm Sulfate-Free Hydrating Shampoo uploaded by Shon R.

BY SHEALICIOUS

Shealicious Cleansing Balm Sulfate Free Hydrating Shampoo is an ultra-hydrating cleansing balm that is blended with shea butter and natural coconut oil. Shea butter comes from the nut of the African Karita Shea tree. Shea butter is rich in vitamins A and E, as well as essential fatty acids. Coconut oil is hailed for its moisturizing and softening properties. It is the perfect ingredient as it is packed full of nutrients Bathe hair in a rich blend of shea butter and coconut Removes buildup without stripping the hair of needed oil Softens and conditions(8.0 oz.) see more...

Shon R.
CHARLOTTE, NC
I love this stuff it smells good and leaves my hair silky soft. New find for me and I recommend a try on this one. I use this one twice a month for added hydration to my routine. You can get this in CVS or online. ✨
Ebony B.
Decatur, GA
This is a product I love to keep on hand. I love the way it makes my hair feel. I also use it along side the leave in and coconut oil.
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I use this in my sons hair and it keeps it soft and doesn't strip his hair of natural oils like some others do to kids
Troy H.
London, United Kingdom
This shampoo is perfect for thick curly hair! It has a buttery texture and glides through your tresses with soapy suds. It smells amazing and is perfect to cleanse your hair from product build up!