BY NONE

Enriched with 5% shea butter, this creamy balm helps to nourish and protect lips, while enveloping them with a tangy and invigorating fragrance, reminiscent of a lime zest. Shea Butter is an ideal beauty ingredient which helps nourish and protects their skin and hair. Since the 1980's, L'OCCITANE uses shea butter from Burkina Faso, harvested in a sustainable and fair trade partnership with the women who produce it. see more...

Buy on L'Occitane
Julie D.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
Review for: Zesty Lime
This is just an average lip gloss. The flavor is not good. It kind of tastes like the scent of pledge( the lemon scented wood cleaner). It's pricey for its poor quality. I don't recommend this product. It works but it's definitely not the best.
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Round Lk Bch, IL
It kind of gives your lips a numb feeling I don't know if that's normal but all in all it's not a bad product
Sydnee B.
Sydnee B.
This lip balm tastes sooooo good. I apply this almost every morning because it put me in a good mood. I really like the packaging too because it's very cute and tiny so it's easy to take with you on the go! I will be buying this again very soon.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
I actually purchased this formula but in the vanilla scent. It is definitely more of a balm then gloss. My boyfriend has usefit. The packaging is nice and it looks very European (like the rest of the line). It also contains 5% Shea butter. Which is great if you are prone to dry lips.
Debra M.
Debra M.
Sacramento, CA
I absolutely love this product! It really helps to keep the lips nice and moisturized during the winter. This is my first time using it and I will definitely use it again. I actually gifted this product to a friend and they love it, too. It was worth the purchase.
Jacinthe B.
Jacinthe B.
This lip balm is great. The lime flavor isnt' too sweet or too strong, and since it's clear, it wont color the lips; it gives just a little shine. Like all L'Occitane en Provence products, the quality is great.