BY SHEA YELEEN

Packed with 20% natural, unrefined shea butter, our ultra-hydrating formula is rich in vitamins and will instantly smooth your skin, leaving it glowing and delicately-fragranced with lavender and honeysuckle essential oils. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dee R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product. The company is based in my hometown so I first tried a sample and then went back and bought this for my family. It has a great scent and is moisturizing without being overly greasy. It is perfect for winter skin. For me the best way to use it to wait a few minutes when I am out of the shower and then apply it. My skin is like butter if I do that. I also bought some for my uncle and cousin who have extremely dry skin. They are both men who never gave a thought to skincare and asked me to send more! That's how good it is.
Sofia M.
Is very very very good. I liked. Me encanta tiene una consistencia muy buena. Perfecta para hidratar la piel al máximo. Es un producto que recomiendo al 100%. Aparte un muy buen precio para la calidad del producto.