BY THE BODY SHOP

(1) Shea Shower Cream 60ml; (2) Shea Body Whip 60ml; (3) Taupe Mini Crinkle Bath Lily see more...

Ciara C.
Amelia , OH
These are always do creamy and smell amazing! My skin always feels so soft after using them and I never have any irritation. I have sensitive skin so anything that has a strong scent usually breaks me out. The scent is strong but not overpowering. I love the smell of shea and it last all day. I can smell it after working all day.
amanda o.
tempe
I love the smell the feel and the packaging of this product it’s sweet scent hydrating feel and such a delight to give or receive as a gift I got mine from a friend then personally went to the body shop store and bought one for my mom. She loved it.
Melissa M.
Pollock, SD
What better time to share your favorite bath stuffs with friends and family than the holidays! The Body Shop's gift cubes are perfect for that!. The size of each product is the perfect "try-it-size",1 ounce. You get a shower gel,body lotion,and bath pouf in a cute little giftable box. (It even has a string attached so you can hang in on your christmas tree if you want!) Amd it's size makes it a great stocking stuffer! Shea is definitely one of my favorites. The smell is feminine,but not overpowering.
Olivia M.
These boxes make the best gifts! They come in a variety of scents and even have holiday boxes in the winter. The lotion included always smells fantastic however is sometimes a little sticky and liquidy. It is however a great deal for the price and is great to gift to any person!
Valerie R.
Anaheim, CA
I absolutely love The Body Shop's products! Not only does it leave your skin moisturized all day, but it smells amazing. This is very gentle on the skin and I would use this around twice a week depending on my skin. I would recommend this to everyone to use immediately.
Brittany C.
Branchville, SC
I absolutely love this product I have been using it to help remove the stretch marks from two previous pregnancies. I would recommend this to all my friends and family members if they were looking for something to help reduce the sight of new and old scars.
Rachele N.
Snoqualmie, WA
Body scrubs won't ever be the same if I ever switched to something without Shea! My skin feels like it could flex without straining! After a long day of being tense and finally finding the time to take a shower and pamper myself, this is what I look forward to the most!
Rhiannon N.
Depew, NY
Absolutely love!!! Mande my skin feel so soft. I love all body shop products for their light, non-greasy, natural feel. An amazing line of scents for all products.
Lizzie L.
Love love love body shop products! Smell last for ages and smells the whole bathroom !
Soft and gentle on skins, can leave skin feeling a little greasy though but good value for money!
I received this gift at Christmas and fell in love with it! Shea was already one of my favorite fragrances but body shops version was gorgeous! The smell lasted for hours, and I would definitely suggest that my friends purchase this