BY SHEA TERRA ORGANICS

The Original It s Real - Not Dyed! 100% Natural 2 Acne Fighting 3 Firms Skin 4 Deep Pore Cleansing African black soap has been so sought after for its medical benefits for the skin that it is no wonder so many imitations exist. Shea Terra Organics incorporates authentic black soap into this skin toning blemish relieving bar. Use daily for remarkably smoother, firmer clearer skin. On the Quest br Believed to be invented by the West African Yoruban descendants of Egypt, black soap is an ash treatment made from indigenous plants. Using safely guarded formulas handed down through generations; black soap is still preferred in the region for its ability to smooth skin clear infection. Nothing But the Best Just Ethical Goodness br No artificial ingredients. No artificial fragrance. No artificial coloring. No animal testing. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lin K.
Las Vegas, NV
A month ago, I finally decided to try this out after my cousin telling me about it and reading reviews online. Best decision ever! I use it on my face and body! I've had a lot of trouble with acne for the past couple years. Tried soooo many products; Peter Thomas Roth, Boscia, Shiseido, Clinique, Farm House Fresh, and many more. And I have to say, this has given me the best results in ONE MONTH than any other products have given me. I do double cleanse, with an oil cleanser first if I'm removing make up and sometimes use my Kate Somerville exfolikate cleanser right after also since it's easier on the eyes than this soap. But I've seen such a big difference in the texture and appearance of my skin. I'm less congested, I haven't had any cystic acne since, and the amount of black and white heads have reduced!

--- I broke my bar apart into pieces and put it into a jar for longer use! And also because I don't like how bar soaps overtime get all gunky!
Stephanie B.
Huntington, WV
I really love this product. It foams up black and makes your skin feel really really clean. Just be careful to lather the soap on your hands and not put the bar directly to your face. It has some smaller bits in it that could cause micro cuts if you do.
Chloe B.
New castle, PA
The only thing that clears up my acne! After 19 years of looking for a cure of my acne I have finally found it! And the results last so long! Definitely did more than I expected! Would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to fight acne!
Michelle S.
Love this. It is a daily staple and I have repurchased several times. Cleans skin and times clean. It had not caused any additional breakouts in my acne prone skin. It has helped fade my hyperpigmentation marks and helped decrease my acne.
Natalie E.
Atwater, CA
One of the best soaps I had used I love the smooth touch it leaves after and it doesn't have a strong smell to it either so it perfect if your not into strong purfume smells
Samantha R.
Boyd, TX
I heard this soap is amazing. I have seen YouTube videos on it and watched some reviews and everyone loves it.
Ashly M.
Palm Desert
Love this soap! It has no harsh smell and works wonders on oily skin. It helps clear pores and reduces redness.
Samantha R.
Boyd, TX
What does it smell like?
Kady E.
Do you use this just on your face, body, or both?
ilanger D.
Fort Stockton
I've been seeing a lot of people recommend this for acne, and lately I have been breaking out. Is it worth the hype?