BY SHEA TERRA ORGANICS #49 in Facial Mists

Give your collagen a natural workout with slow releasing Ester-C in anti-aging Moroccan Rose Water. Features:99.5% NaturalNo drying, damaging alcohol No artificial fragrances Made with REAL rose water Patented Ester-C for slow release of vitamin CAre you getting the full benefits of your vitamin C products? Once added to water vitamin C quickly degrades and instead of getting the benefits of vitamin C, you could be getting damage. Patented Ester-C is scientifically proven to slowly release into skin encouraging healthy collagen synthesis. In a fragrant water of pure Moroccan roses, this hydrating, anti-aging treat will improve your inner beauty as much as your outer one. Contains only: Pure Moroccan rose water, Patented Ester-C, potassium sorbate. Mist on face after cleansing and before adding moisturizer. Use up to three times daily.

Buy on Vitamin...
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
PITTSBURG, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
During the summer I don't like wearing makeup all too often because I'm definitely more blemish prone from sweat/dirt etc. This is a cool and refreshing spray. I tend to do an all over face/shoulder spritz to give a quick refresh to areas that see a lot of sun. Tons of product that go a long way. It is also an excellent moisturizer so even pre makeup it works great. When I use it in the morning I see the biggest difference throughout my day of a more "got enough sleep" adult appearance! 😂
Lyndee D.
Lyndee D.
This stuff is so refreshing. I love spraying this on my face during the hot summer months because it is so cooling and hydrating. You really get a lot of product in this bottle, so it lasts for a long time. It smells just like roses but the scent doesn't last on your face if you're scent sensitive. I love it.
Kara M.
Kara M.
Evansville, IN
I love have a facial spray during the summer time to cool off and refresh your skin! This product is great for your beach bag and smells amazing! I carry this with me everywhere I go, it is great in the winter too! Helps hydrate and improve glow.
anna r.
anna r.
WELLFORD, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product. Light, refreshing scent and leaves face so soft and moisturized. It doesn't take much either, a little is all that up need so the small bottle lasts a really long time.
Macalah H.
Macalah H.
Portland, OR
I didn't like the smell. But I did like the consistency. It was expensive for me. And I would not buy again. But I did like how much came in the bottle
Amazing product! Makes me feel good and it smells so good! Highly recommend trying this product!
Neti R.
Neti R.
Thermal, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm only 19 and it makes me feel like I have my 10 year old skin. I love rose water! 💖
Maya S.
Maya S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ame este producto. Tengo piel súper sensible y muy seca. Este producto es asequible y mantiene mi piel hidratada bloqueando la humedad. Calma el enrojecimiento y se siente tan refrescante. Mi mamá está en sus sesenta años y ella también lo ama. Es ideal para la piel madura. Firma y hace que tu piel luzca radiante.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Tecumseh, MI
Love this product. I have super sensitive and very dry skin. This product is affordable and keeps my skin hydrated by locking in moisture. It calms redness and feels so refreshing. My mom is in her mid sixties and she also loves it. It is great for mature skin. It firms and makes your skin look radiant. Holy grail product.
Ale R.
Ale R.
Palo Alto, CA
I have been using this everyday 2 times day. I love it! It has definitely helped keep my face a nice complexion and feel hydrated. I would recommend if you use a lot of makeup to give your face a refresher with this before hand as a prep!
Tori W.
Tori W.
What is this used for ?
What exactly does rose water do?
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Wyoming, MI
Does this Rose water work for people with really sensitive skin?
Devan G.
Devan G.
Reading, PA
Would this rose water spray be okay to use under and on top of makeup?
Radiya D.
Radiya D.
melbourne, victoria
It is used to claim skin down, used when skin feels dry. it helps moisture lock in. pump skin up. make skin more awake. you can also use it on top of makeup for a refreshing look