BY SHEA TERRA ORGANICS

100% Natural Toning Hydrating Masques Relieves Redness No Longer A Secret, Moroccan Rose Water Is Sought After Worldwide For Its Delicate Fragrance And Anti-Aging Properties.&Nbsp; Infused Into Fresh Mountain Water In The Moroccan Valley Of Kelaat M'gouna, Damask Roses Impart Their Silkiness As They Hydrate, Tone And Reduce Redness.&Nbsp; An Ancient Berber Beauty Regimen, Pure Rose Water Is A Traditional Treatment For Modern Skin Care Concerns. No Animal Testing. Made In Usa see more...

• If I decided to try rose water, what part of the makeup process s...1 Answers
  • Is the like lotion or something ?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Abby W.
Abby W.
It's hard to find things that won't irritate my sensitive skin. This product makes my skin refreshed and has a light rose smell.
Maritza L.
Maritza L.
Santee, CA
It did wonders for my sensitive skin. My face is a lot more radiant. And the smell is amazing!
Ronni M.
Ronni M.
Le Roy, KS
I've not tried this specific brand, but omg rose water is amazing! I Highly recommend it to anyone looking for softer facial skin!
Karessa F.
Karessa F.
WILMINGTON, DE
Rose water is definitely a keeper in my arsenal for everything beauty. I mix it with glycerin and use it as a moisturizer for my hair. My hair feels soft, and the shine is amazing. I spray just plain rose water on my hair daily as a refresher, a light moisturizer and to increase shine. When I flat iron my hair you can still smell the roses (lol) and that's awesome. I mix it in my shampoo and conditioner too. I also use it as a facial toner and it makes your skin feel so smooth. I add it to my lotions too! It can increase hair growth because it increases circulation to the scalp. Helps remove makeup, excess oil, and dirt. It really is great and DEFINITELY a great all in one!
Tamara M.
Tamara M.
If I decided to try rose water, what part of the makeup process should this be? also, is this a 2x a day product?
Jewel D.
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the like lotion or something ?